Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng (3096 Views)

My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria / New To Smartweb .com.ng Hosting ,need Explanation / Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng by SConnect: 1:13am On Dec 10, 2021
Livegates:
I just came across this post today and funny enough, it's 4years after. My experience this current year has been unfortunate to be mild. I wish I knew this early.

It's apparently clear that they can manipulate your site and infect it to make points for you to buy into higher security protection. I made the mistake of my life by renewing my service few days ago and just after that. My site starting the cycle of problems I've been having all through the year.

I regretted giving in to their deception to solve problems after renewal. Now all phone lines are blocked for excuse of maintenance and tickets are not answered again.

Smartweb.com.ng needs to be visited and investigated by NCC immediately

Sorry for the bad experience you had.

Just incase you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider with free malware cleaning for your website, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.
Re: Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng by WebDesignerNG(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
I say this as someone who has lost three websites due to nigerian incompetent hosting companies...
DO NOT HOST YOUR WEBSITE WITH NIGERIAN HOSTING COMPANY
You will say I warned you, when it happens...

By the way, check out my signature to see my portfolio on beautiful websites, I've developed.
Re: Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng by Jandedmart: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria
Re: Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng by cliqtips: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Try jahhost.com I think they are the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Choose An Appealing Theme For Your New Website Or Blog / Join Nairaland Forum And Make Money While Creating Topics And Posts. / Nigerian Female Bloggers Are Making Waves In The Blogosphere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.