Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,263 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! (5958 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife? / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by SURElee(f): 12:13pm On May 14, 2017
OP! Go out get deodorants, shaving stick/veet shaving cream, body spray and perfumes, beautiful clothes, lingeries etc you would need the help of your sisters and females cousins on this if you can't do this alone. Get home be romantic, shower together nd kukuma shaver her to your taste. I bet you haven't being romantic to her in months or years so she became less conscious of herself/body. With the help of your sisters/cousins get a weaveon. For her and let her look good. Build her up to your standard and let her know that this is what you want, what turns you on( LET HER KNOW). Communicate ( Marriage is 85% communication )and please never use wrong words on your wife, you end up damaging her self esteem, don't belittle her or compare her with people. BUILD HER UP. Lead by example as the husband.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
OP, You cannot divorce somebody on grounds of smell like poo. Now, if she smell like pig, then you can. The reason is because poo is non living thing and toxic waste so its non persistent. Pig is living thing, non toxic, meat source and persistent smell. I advise you study the technicalities before you go to court and lose a good case.
inukwa
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Stephanie22: 2:15pm On May 14, 2017
Tracyomo:
Maybe you have done something wrong to her and this is her way of paying u back. Killing u gently with odour. You better ask her what you did and apologise to her. LOOOOOOL
you are so funny.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by ChiefSweetus: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Recluse1:
I got married to a classy bueatiful lady but today I'm frustrated and tired of my wife's non chalant attitude towards good hygiene. Whenever she comes back from work she doesn't take her bath and she stinks like shit. I have corrected her several times but she's still adamant!!! The worst part of it is that she doesn't shave her smelling armpit and Virgina which has killed my sex drive. Her pussy smells like yansh yansh. I'm running crazy in my own house but b4 she succeeds in Killing me with her dirty Ebola body I'll divorce her. I still love but she's a troll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has Divorce Rate Increased In Our Country / When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? / Ekiti State Woman Delivers A Frog Baby (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.