Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update (58443 Views)

JAMB 2017 UTME 16th May - Live Update / JAMB 2017 UTME 15th May - Live Update - / Amazing Futuristic Technologies You May Live To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by GreatAchiever1: 7:19pm On May 13, 2017
How many question sef came out under dat book in-dependence
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 13, 2017
Who is writing there own exams on Thursday
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Oladimejyy(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2017
fidalgo19:
I at lagos and u
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by chukwukapromise(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2017
Malawian:

Thank you. yes it is in the International college i am taking her to.
Beautiful! to make it stress free just Get to ketu garrage/bus-stop...Enter all those little travelling buses going to Ijagun/ibefun tel them your going to internation college [it a big and popular school]....The skul is located on the express way linking old ikorodu and ogun state!

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by geebril(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
fidalgo19:
me oh... Wah time?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Adefiery05(f): 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
tuesday...1:30
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Enykings(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
fidalgo19:

I really don't understand why some of you ask this question. What do you intend to do with the information? Really? You couldn't even ask how the exam went, or what was the nature of the questions that came out, you are asking about people who will write on Thursday. You want to somehow figure out if any of them will be your seat mate? I don't understand

7 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by victorni9t: 7:41pm On May 13, 2017
Pls, we need general overview of exam fm those that wrote the exam today. like: were past questions repeated, what kind of questions...

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by daamazing(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
FreshboyNeeNee:
Abeg Tuesday-Science-1:30
Anybody here?
ah dey
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2017
Ma big bro dey write on tuesday by 1:30pm...

anyone here writing their exam at universal white hall college at fagba, iju road?? pls signify, thats his center...
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Radiohead6(f): 7:50pm On May 13, 2017
slawomir:

my guy take it easy. I understand your frustration
maybe girls have dealt with you seriously.
remember any female child is someone sister, mother, aunty, cousin.
please take it easy. you have female relatives at home. stop using those languages. the ability to menstruate makes them unique. no man will associate himself with a woman that is unable to menstruate every month.
the problem with our Nigeria guys is that they do not carry their brain along when chasing a woman. that is why women deal with them and use them.
yes the way our Nigerian boys chase a woman is really annoying. they chase them as if their life depends on it. they behave as if they can't survive without a woman's Virginia, breast back side.
my lecturer once told me that for a man to succeed he must do away with some certain things like greed, attachment, pride, anger and the greatest of it all is lust towards the opposite sex. men who always wants to get inbetween the legs of a woman hardly suceed
Real Talk Bruh, Real Talk

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by RoyaleR(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2017
please must the exam slip we are to gve the invigilator be coloured?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by gucci20(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2017
Mavin1:
You are welcome to Monitor the Nationwide Progress of the 1st Day of JAMB 2017 UTME, which begins today, 13th May, 2017....All JAMB UTME Candidates writing today, Please use the comment section to update us every inch ofthe way, especially if you encounter any issues during the Exam. This is a Live Updates thread, so let us know when you get to your center, and if at all there is any delay or problems experienced at your centre during the exam, Let us know of anything that happens right from the moment you get to the exam centre (remember you are to be there 30 minutes before your scheduled time) till the time you are about to step into the examination hall. We understand you won’t be allowed to get in to the hall with your phones, so your real time (Live!) updates may end the moment it’s your turn for the Biometric verification.When providing us with your update, indicate the State and the name of the exam centre you are reporting from. The moment you are done with your exams, please do not also forget to come back to share your experiences on the general conduct of the examination. .Ensure you keep your items safe! Your phones, bags, money e.t.c. Please note that not everyone, who comes to the hall came for the exam. Some people are just natural thieves. They steal at every opportunity.Just update us as much as you can, and we will appreciate every bit of information you pass across.
All the best!
late info, ds information should av been posted since ystydy not 2day.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by SEEDORF441(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2017
Nigeria Navy Secondary School Ibara abeokuta ogun state
Tuesday 1: 30
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kristian98(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Flat heads should write jamb too and go to school so that the rate of crime in the eastern region would reduce cheesy
i doubt if education has made a significant change in your life. Must u derail every thread with bigoted comments

4 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by holuwartomeseen(f): 8:10pm On May 13, 2017
Temitope223:

that's my centre too writing Tuesday 1:30pm.and U?...what's your subject combo?
MATH,ENGLISH,ECONS AND GOVT
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by MaestroZeus(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2017
science student...phychembio... Wednesday 1:30....anybody wey get sure paro please help a broda
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by FreshboyNeeNee(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2017
daamazing:
ah dey
Howfar??
Make we rub minds
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by melodie22(f): 8:16pm On May 13, 2017
pls,is there anybody writing at bariga?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Tynover(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2017
ChiomaMee:

I'm in... I'll send it to your email
Also in bro
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by superdesmond: 8:28pm On May 13, 2017
Please who can help me with few of the questions that came out today in jamb....every information will be important... Art student please

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by etzskillz(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2017
Jinf:
Success bro!
amen,wishing u d best also
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by djgreenland(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
Jinf:

grin

No i don't. Lets do that on Whatapp so we won't derail the thread. Cool?
I'm in too. Economics leggo
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Icosahedron(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

Bro, can I have some of the stuffs you smoke?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by EEMOSCO(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
any one writing jamb at redemeers university mini campus AT OSUN STATE
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Lizfabian24(f): 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
I got to my centre Mchief Communication ICT centre Aba by 6:58 , my exam schedule was 7am. we queued up and submitted our print out to the security officer for assessment. we thumb printed and everyone was told to pay 1,500 for seat fee before they will give you a rough sheet and access to the main hall. some candidate were sent out of the hall for failure to pay the required sum.
By 8:00 they have powered on all the system and the corps member instructed us on how to use the keyboard and mouse, we were told to login by 8:15 . I took 4 subjects English 60 questions, literature, govt and economics 40 questions respectively. For English it was the same set of question and same arrangement. CCTV was already mounted on the wall of the building and about 4 invigilators were there including 2 corps member and 2 computer engineers, after attempting literature and govt having 65 minutes remaining my system shut down automatically.
no network failure or power outage although some candidate were complaining that their mouse and keyboard weren't functional, the computer engineer had to change the keyboard and mouse with a new one.
I called the attention of the invigilator. he tried starting up the system again but it will still boot and go off again. they said I have to wait for someone else to finish, I felt like crying cos my time is still reading. the corp member assured me that I will still continue from where I stopped.
after 20 mins, I was allotted to use another system. I logged in and I had 42 mins left. and the question I had already answered were still intact. I answered the English and economics questions. having 12 mins remaining I submitted the exam.
I left the hall, thumb printed again and submit the rough sheet at about 10am. student scheduled for 9am was still outside waiting.
I think jamb should look into the case of CBT centre owners exploitation of students by asking us to pay 1,500 for seat fee. some candidate had to start looking for a nearby bank to withdraw cash, while some went back home to get the money.
some candidate were even crying!!
please u people should help me report that centre

8 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by hilariousdammie(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2017
ChiomaMee:

Ehn ehn....make we connect na
Add me on WhatsApp 08124583570 let's share things
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by younix(f): 9:09pm On May 13, 2017
Any one writing in Joseph Ayo babalola Uni. Arakeji Osun state. Wednesday 9am?
its for my sister oo.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kajsa08: 9:17pm On May 13, 2017
Jinf:

Thanks. Can you describe how i'll board transport to the place? I'm going from Ibadan. Also is there an hotel nearby? My exam is 7:00AM.
sorry for the delay.
yes there are hotels nearby, just tell the cab man (preferably an elderly man) where ure headed, n he'll take u to a hotel along d express way where d school is located. d price is on the high side tho. success.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2017
ayobo/ipaja. how do I get there from iyana iba biko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.