Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update (58445 Views)

JAMB 2017 UTME 16th May - Live Update / JAMB 2017 UTME 15th May - Live Update - / Amazing Futuristic Technologies You May Live To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by cutedharmee: 10:45am On May 14, 2017
fidalgo19:
Who is writing there own exams on Thursday
I
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Abradek(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2017
dfrost:

What You didn't read/prepare for the test?
I read...... Buh Little AOC ain't bad too

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Sirhethat12(f): 10:54am On May 14, 2017
hope2wise:

you've taken jamb before ba?
aunty even pali to pali. there are things that are just hard. there's a topic I found difficult to answer a day to my exam last year was when I learnt it I was so happy I be dey shout for delsu cos na there I write my jamb. only to get to d exam and saw nothing of that nature. a friend of mine got five questions from that topic. do u still think the playing ground is leveled?

Do you know those questions you think you friend is 'Lucky' to get might actually be questions he hates, and he might see your own questions and say 'this is unfair, I prefer these questions'
what I'm saying is when it comes to Cbt questions they come randomly so you must ensure you cover all your topics because that one topic you didn't learn might be where 80 percent of your questions would come out from. The essence of CBT is to make student read up everything they should, instead of focusing on AOC.

Get use to CBT exam writing, everything is getting computerised
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by cutedharmee: 10:55am On May 14, 2017
skylane:
what could be compared with the blessings,luck and favour of God I have unto you?,what state are you?
I receive it. Lag

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by jonsnow12(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2017
My subject are Maths, English, Physics And Chemistry. On Tuesday @Young Star computer training center Akokwa IMO state
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by skylane: 11:04am On May 14, 2017
cutedharmee:

I receive it. Lag
ouch am in Jos city. But we can still help out ourselves
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by dleksy(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2017
This jamb was superb, the biometric OK, the hall conducive, cctv everywhere, rough sheet provided for calculations, attendance called, black and white or photocopy of our exam slip collected but u can submit coloured if you wish. we were delayed for almost 2hrs because of some system component malfunctioning so they replaced them and make sure we all start the same time, the questions cheap but little bit technical, past question reflected well in all my subject combination, maths physics chemistry all contain simple calculations, the key system is the best experience ever so fast! the software designed for the question also made it easy for u to recognize the questions not answered and also made it easy to move about any subject you wish to answer. So therefore the time is well enough, maths will only take u 40min English 30min physics chemistry 20min or less in total 110 to 115 minutes required to complete your questions u can use the remaining 5minutes for cross checking but the cbt calculator is very frustrating it can waste your time no wonder the calculations were not made too strenuous so u can

avoid using calculator in most cases but it's sure you will need it at some point. I hope they introduce key system in operating the calculator. Some candidate in my center experience difficulties such as registration number not scheduled, at some point network error that were later rectified . In total it was a wonderful experience i hope jamb keep this up and made Necessary adjustment. REPORTING FROM MAGBON CENTRE AT THE CERTIFIED SHIPPING INSTITUTE, MAGBON, BADAGRY, LAGOS state. My exam was 7am

4 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 14, 2017
any 1 at Michael otedola primary college, Epe lagos.On monday 9:00am?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 14, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Do you know those questions you think you friend is 'Lucky' to get might actually be questions he hates, and he might see your own questions and say 'this is unfair, I prefer these questions'
what I'm saying is when it comes to Cbt questions they come randomly so you must ensure you cover all your topics[b] because that one topic you didn't learn might be where 80 percent of your questions would come out from[/b]. The essence of CBT is to make student read up everything they should, instead of focusing on AOC.

Get use to CBT exam writing, everything is getting computerised

and someone will get lucky by using aoc, and not reading everything but get more questions from the little he read. Still on still, it is not levelled. Never! just as now the first person said the questions were cheap, but if jamb noticed that it's favourable to students. they would increase the concentration
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by lilman11(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2017
Pls am writing on Monday by 9.00am, any parole
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by ameezy(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2017
grin
cutedharmee:

Same way your father followed your mother like sheep with no direction. And ur mama wets her dirty smelly pants yet ur fada behave like an idiot before her that makes u urself a cursed child and a gay in d making....***OMO ALE JATIJATI***
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by pyrex23(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2017
pweshdodo:
I did mine yesterday and these are the questions i could remember from the novel
1)where did tayo's uncle want to study engineering?
2)the reason why father told tayo not to marry vannessa?
3)why did suleiman wanted to travel and become a muslim?
4)what is the name of novel vannessa husband gave to her?
5)why did tayo stayed back in the country when his wife and daughter travelled?
can some1 plz help me 2 ansa dis questions plzzz i hate reading novels and my exam is dis monday 7.am
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 14, 2017
pyrex23:
can some1 plz help me 2 ansa dis questions plzzz i hate reading novels and my exam is dis monday 7.am

If You must answer questions from the novel correctly, you should read it at least twice.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by teebankz10(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2017
karyode1997:
For jamb ruinz,call this no;08160364865. 250-300 is 100% sure.it is #8000 buh we ar doing promo,u just av to pay #6000. ACC no 3027682744 ACC name ;Omoloye ifeoluwa samuel, Bank; syke. After paying text ur Name,jamb reg no,exam date nd time nd ur phone no. You will never regret u pay,try it!!

receive sense IJN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kamsi457: 8:01pm On May 14, 2017
JAMB had high network failure.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Whizkiday(f): 8:33pm On May 14, 2017
please, how do i get to certified institute of shipping, Magbon bus stop, badagry expressway lagos.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by justmhe1: 8:46pm On May 14, 2017
Whizkiday:
please, how do i get to certified institute of shipping, Magbon bus stop, badagry expressway lagos.
pm me I school there 09039478103
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by VERTER(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2017
dleksy:
This jamb was superb, the biometric OK, the hall conducive, cctv everywhere, rough sheet provided for calculations, attendance called, black and white or photocopy of our exam slip collected but u can submit coloured if you wish. we were delayed for almost 2hrs because of some system component malfunctioning so they replaced them and make sure we all start the same time, the questions cheap but little bit technical, past question reflected well in all my subject combination, maths physics chemistry all contain simple calculations, the key system is the best experience ever so fast! the software designed for the question also made it easy for u to recognize the questions not answered and also made it easy to move about any subject you wish to answer. So therefore the time is well enough, maths will only take u 40min English 30min physics chemistry 20min or less in total 110 to 115 minutes required to complete your questions u can use the remaining 5minutes for cross checking but the cbt calculator is very frustrating it can waste your time no wonder the calculations were not made too strenuous so u can

avoid using calculator in most cases but it's sure you will need it at some point. I hope they introduce key system in operating the calculator. Some candidate in my center experience difficulties such as registration number not scheduled, at some point network error that were later rectified . In total it was a wonderful experience i hope jamb keep this up and made Necessary adjustment. REPORTING FROM MAGBON CENTRE AT THE CERTIFIED SHIPPING INSTITUTE, MAGBON, BADAGRY, LAGOS state. My exam was 7am
I'm not asking for us score but have u seen ur result. I am also writing the same combo at WAEC INT'L Lateef jakande tomorrow 9am
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by zeezeegal(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2017
geebril:
All this science students ehn.... Was the maths dah hard? grin

and btw, when wee the result come out sef?
Hope U Write Well O
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by mrslim6ix(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
any how did his or her exam on Saturday should help us and post the question he or she can remember please............any how did his or her exam on Saturday should help us and post the question he or she can remember please............any how did his or her exam on Saturday should help us and post the question he or she can remember please............
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by peckebu(f): 9:16pm On May 14, 2017
Jinf:

cheesy Mine is on Tuesday.

Write finish and come and gist me abeg grin

Success!
I just checked the center today. and what's your subject combination? mine is government, literature and c.r.k.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Jinf: 9:40pm On May 14, 2017
peckebu:
I just checked the center today. and what's your subject combination? mine is government, literature and c.r.k.
Oh u be art student sef cheesy

Mine is Economics, Literature, C.R.K.. Going for mass com.

What course are you going for?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by peckebu(f): 9:48pm On May 14, 2017
Jinf:
Oh u be art student sef cheesy
Mine is Economics, Literature, C.R.K.. Going for mass com.
What course are you going for?
law
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by pweshdodo(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2017
please how can i check my score because i didn't receive any message
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Johnflex02(m): 1:27am On May 15, 2017
If you're actually expecting somebody to tell you what came out from Saturday exam,then OYO is ur own. People of this world are wicked,they don't want you to pass them,so there are keeping mute. Shame upon them
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Rizin: 7:03am On May 15, 2017
A FRIEND IS YET TO RECEIVE CENTRE FOR THE EXAMINATION. WHAT CAN BE THE CAUSE. IT ALWAYS SHOWS NO RECORD FOUND.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by dasamek8: 10:05am On May 15, 2017
Rizin:
A FRIEND IS YET TO RECEIVE CENTRE FOR THE EXAMINATION. WHAT CAN BE THE CAUSE. IT ALWAYS SHOWS NO RECORD FOUND.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by dasamek8: 10:09am On May 15, 2017
Rizin:
He should check his email not profile and report to the nearest jamb off or send a complaint to Jamb via their official website

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.