Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update (58434 Views)

JAMB 2017 UTME 16th May - Live Update / JAMB 2017 UTME 15th May - Live Update - / Amazing Futuristic Technologies You May Live To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by BeardedKarma(m): 3:24am On May 14, 2017
buffalowings4:
This is rubbish
So the exam will be conducted in different days

Talk about giving undue advantages to those that will take it next week

Useless set of people

Oga don't be an illiterate, ranting purposelessly around the whole thread. First off, this isn't the first year Jamb is fixing it's exams for different days, it started last year when they introduced their CBT methods. Secondly, there is no 'undue advantage', since the questions are not repeated for those who wrote onthe first day and those who will write the following week. Even a baby would know not to do that. Think before you scream next time
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by BeardedKarma(m): 3:29am On May 14, 2017
slawomir:
I think that of uniben will be very peaceful. just that any candidate whose center is at uniben should study hard like crazy because security is so tight. I stay close to uniben. pdpa

BDPA
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by BeardedKarma(m): 3:30am On May 14, 2017
ademola010:
hello checking out your profile your pics blew off my worries, my heart so melted. smiley

See you human being wey get exam to write cry
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Sirhethat12(f): 3:42am On May 14, 2017
buffalowings4:

If the questions are different
Then there is no level playing field for the candidates

Mr man even if you all did on the same day you all still won't be doing the same question, or do you think the question you did is the same as that of your partner?! better get used to it, most school 100level exam is always in form of CBT! so get used to it
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Smellymouth: 4:24am On May 14, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy grin Smeggus Smellous, how your weekend dey roll? I sight you dey beg for Kwale weed
Frosty, morning bruh. Weekend dey go smoothly ooo. Happy Sunday. How about urs?

Hahahhh. Kwale weed na highest o.. cheesy
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Liljeez(m): 4:58am On May 14, 2017
Please,for those of us that wrote on monday. How do we check our result,or is it going to be sent to our mail too?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Luukasz(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2017
Nairaland is an home to unserious animals, seun and his mods got to do somethin and castigate this animals.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2017
nnamdi1998:
I sent you a pm please acknowledge
u no see ur life..go jack ur book u say no but to dey look for chips everywhere.lozzzzzz

Nigeria military boy in the making

I salute sir

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 6:34am On May 14, 2017
I would like to suggest that candidates, who have already sat for the exam, should either corroborate or give more information about any extra fee (like the one stated by Lizfabian24) they were requested to pay at their CBT centers.

What reason was given by such centers for the fee payment? Is such a fee legal? What were the names of these centers and locations?

I feel if this fee is illegal, we can use social media platforms, like Nairaland, to inform officials at the helms of affairs in JAMB about this extortion. It's uncalled for, a burden on students and their parents.

Cc: Mavin1
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Zarkay(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2017
cutedharmee:
Team Thursday whr hath thou cheesy
team thursday oo
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 6:55am On May 14, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Mr man even if you all did on the same day you all still won't be doing the same question, or do you think the question you did is the same as that of your partner?! better get used to it, most school 100level exam is always in form of CBT! so get used to it

mama. if u siddon next to me, na same questions we go ansa just that he go dey shuffled I guess that goes down to pple writing same day. but d playing ground isn't leveled. go tru jamb pack u go know say..
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by dasamek8: 6:57am On May 14, 2017
Any Igbo or Anambrarian writing on Monday at Girls secondary school Alor. Comb: bio,chem,phy
ekwemuosamuel@gmail.com. Those who have written please should inform us on written questions and likely one with new devpts
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by lilprodigy(m): 7:04am On May 14, 2017
melodie22:
pls,is there anybody writing at bariga?
yeah..Southfield children academy..Tuesday..1:30
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 7:27am On May 14, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
u no see ur life..go jack ur book u say no but to dey look for chips everywhere.lozzzzzz

Nigeria military boy in the making

I salute sir
Boss you don catch me grin grin omo see cadet dey salute bloody civilian like me! chaii i don buy job cry cry

>>>>>>>>>>>> modified>>>>>>>>>>>

You this bastard you no know say man must get plan B? cool cool

How are you doing sir? when is your exam?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by brandon180(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2017
pls those dat wrote physics how were d questions, which topic caame out..
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 7:43am On May 14, 2017
gensteejay:
I would like to suggest that candidates, who have already sat for the exam, should either corroborate or give more information about any extra fee (like the one stated by Lizfabian24) they were requested to pay at their CBT centers.

What reason was given by such centers for the fee payment? Is such a fee legal? What were the names of these centers and locations?

I feel if this fee is illegal, we can use social media platforms, like Nairaland, to inform officials at the helms of affairs in JAMB about this extortion. It's uncalled for, a burden on students and their parents.

Cc: Mavin1

Its actually not legal, they just wanted to extort their hard earned money, Nigerians must find a way to cheat. You have a valid point here, we have to raise alarm!
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Boss you don catch me grin grin omo see cadet dey salute bloody civilian like me! chaii i don buy job cry cry

>>>>>>>>>>>> modified>>>>>>>>>>>

You this bastard you no know say man must get plan B? cool cool

How are you doing sir? when is your exam?
lol..doing great o.mine is on Monday.are u also for Monday?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 8:02am On May 14, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
lol..doing great o.mine is on Monday.are u also for Monday?
yes! 7am
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Jorian1(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2017
Please for those that have successfully finished their exams and you have gotten the result please kindly share to encourage other and motivate them to prepare. I heard if you write by 7 am you will get your result in the evening. Share please
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Sirhethat12(f): 8:33am On May 14, 2017
hope2wise:

mama. if u siddon next to me, na same questions we go ansa just that he go dey shuffled I guess that goes down to pple writing same day. but d playing ground isn't leveled. go tru jamb pack u go know say..
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Sirhethat12(f): 8:33am On May 14, 2017
hope2wise:

There's nothing like the playing ground isn't levelled, that question you think is hard is actually what someone else is praying for, that's why you are advised to read everything pali to pali, Cus question difference is never an excuse, never
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 9:12am On May 14, 2017
Having my exam tomorrow, Monday. 1:30pm. At University of ibadan. Course is economic. Subject combination is math, English, government and economic. Anyone like-minded we can roll together?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by peckebu(f): 9:25am On May 14, 2017
Jinf:
Kemade Highflyers Academy , Ile-ife in Osun
Art, Science or Commercial?
that's where I wanna do the exam tomorrow
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by buffalowings4: 9:27am On May 14, 2017
See these people
I no dey do jamb

Was just astonished that jamb is a different ball game to when I did it.
We had the same questions
But the numbers are rearranged according to your question type
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Jinf: 9:30am On May 14, 2017
peckebu:
that's where I wanna do the exam tomorrow
cheesy Mine is on Tuesday.
Write finish and come and gist me abeg grin
Success!

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by pweshdodo(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2017
I did mine yesterday and these are the questions i could remember from the novel
1)where did tayo's uncle want to study engineering?
2)the reason why father told tayo not to marry vannessa?
3)why did suleiman wanted to travel and become a muslim?
4)what is the name of novel vannessa husband gave to her?
5)why did tayo stayed back in the country when his wife and daughter travelled?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by cutedharmee: 9:50am On May 14, 2017
skylane:
right here,u science or art
Science. Wohz fr me nah
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by cutedharmee: 10:04am On May 14, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Same way your father followed your mother like sheep with no direction. And ur mama wets her dirty smelly pants yet ur fada behave like an idiot before her that makes u urself a cursed child and a gay in d making....***OMO ALE JATIJATI***
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by skylane: 10:08am On May 14, 2017
cutedharmee:

Science. Wohz fr me nah
what could be compared with the blessings,luck and favour of God I have unto you?,what state are you?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 10:23am On May 14, 2017
Sirhethat12:

There's nothing like the playing ground isn't levelled, that question you think is hard is actually what someone else is praying for, that's why you are advised to read everything pali to pali, Cus question difference is never an excuse, never
you've taken jamb before ba?
aunty even pali to pali. there are things that are just hard. there's a topic I found difficult to answer a day to my exam last year was when I learnt it I was so happy I be dey shout for delsu cos na there I write my jamb. only to get to d exam and saw nothing of that nature. a friend of mine got five questions from that topic. do u still think the playing ground is leveled?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.