Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics (4159 Views)

N5bn KWIRS Loot: Saraki Pledges Allegiance To Bola Tinubu 2023 / YORUBA Group Visits Kanu, Pledges Support For Biafra / Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by UmuEri(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
More Nigerian Police men has continued to show allegiance to Nnamdi Kanu, some even go as far as kneeling down and asking him for his blessings.

A policeman was spotted taking selfies with Nnamdi Kanu, and thanking God for meeting him.

he said he was ready to abandon Nigeria and follow Biafra if actualized

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by Destined2win: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Are you sure that's what he said, please don't put his job in jeopardy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by UmuEri(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Meanwhile, a delegate of the newly registered Political Party was seen showing solidarity for Biafra at the National Delegate meeting

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by PreyingMantis(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Destined2win:
Are you sure that's what he said, please don't put his job in jeopardy.
Shut up and concentrate on your dream of becoming President of the failed Zoo sometime in the future.

I'm wondering how omenka, sarrki, HungerBad, vedaxcool, jabioro and all the other hordes of zombies will allow you become president after all their failed unity begging.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by vedaxcool(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
PreyingMantis:
Shut up and concentrate on your dream of becoming President of the Zoo sometime in the future.

I'm wondering how omenka, sarrki, HungerBad, vedaxcool, jabioro and all the other hordes of zombies will allow you become after all their failed unity begging.
[/s]

Lack of education a leading driver of beerfruadism.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by Destined2win: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Shut up and concentrate on your dream of becoming President of the Zoo sometime in the future.

I'm wondering how omenka, sarrki, HungerBad, vedaxcool, jabioro and all the other hordes of zombies will allow you become after all their failed unity begging.
I really don't see need for what you just typed

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by Jabioro: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Must you abused before you can air your view? You're the most educated illiterates I ever encountered ..

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by Jabioro: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
PreyingMantis:

You lacked common knowledge

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by kocvalour(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kanu d'great
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by vedaxcool(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
Jabioro:
Must you abused before you can air your view? You're the most educated illiterates I ever encountered ..
[/s]

Empty words ...

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by jumobi1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
If he gets fired tomorrow you better hire him.
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by Integrityfarms(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

And all your education could lead you to is to be a perpetual unity beggar?

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by zionmade(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
Even I want biafra but sometimes it is disgusting to be asociated with the high level of stupidity and senselessness of all these so called IPOB members. I mean wen NPF comes for this guys head, will IPOB save him from sack or feed his family. it's not bad that he followed his heart but posting the pictures all over the media is senseless and stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by vedaxcool(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
Integrityfarms:

And all your education could lead you to is to be a perpetual unity beggar?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by omenka(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Apparently, when some people masturbatê and they don't mention the name "omenka", cūming become an impossibility.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by UmuEri(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
zionmade:
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
Even I want biafra but sometimes it is disgusting to be asociated with the high level of stupidity and senselessness of all these so called IPOB members. I mean wen NPF comes for this guys head, will IPOB save him from sack or feed his family. it's not bad that he followed his heart but posting the pictures all over the media is senseless and stupidity.
my friend stay on your lane. don't worry about him. he is not faring any better doing a useless police job.

Biafra is his only hope!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by UmuEri(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:
Apparently, when some people masturbatê and they don't mention the name "omenka", cūming become an impossibility.

Smh.
more especially when it has to do with everything bad, your name must and should be mentioned.

you better repent!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by Jabioro: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Empty words ...
Empty minds
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by zionmade(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
UmuEri:
my friend stay on your lane. don't worry about him. he is not faring any better doing a useless police job.

Biafra is his only hope!
it's useless but last time I checked there were thousands from ur state queueing up to write Police exams. and I also wonder how safe ur environment will look like without the useless police. Biafra agitation, must it be done with stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by adadike281(f): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
zionmade:
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
That's my Zionmade! my brother, I don talk tire but dem say my mouth dey smell

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by zionmade(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
adadike281:
That's my Zionmade! my brother, I don talk tire but dem say my mouth dey smell
my dear even though I support biafra am ashamed of the kind of stupidity from my people. imagine one of them telling me that I will die if I don't support biafra just bcoz I told him we have to put our house in order first.
these guys are becoming senseless by the day. imagine the kind of hardship that police officer may go through if sacked and one mofo is here telling me dat d police job is useless

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by adadike281(f): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
zionmade:

my dear even though I support biafra am ashamed of the kind of stupidity from my people. imagine one of them telling me that I will die if I don't support biafra just bcoz I told him we have to put our house in order first.
these guys are becoming senseless by the day. imagine the kind of hardship that police officer may go through if sacked and one mofo is here telling me dat d police job is useless
Don't mind him, he will be d first to die but u will live, u are Zionmade and no evil shall befall u. I mostly view ipob post these days without commenting.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by modik(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
zionmade:

are you inferring the policeman, an adult and of sound mind, is unaware of his action and probably coerced into taking that picture?

cowards die ten times before their real death!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by zionmade(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
modik:

are you inferring the policeman, an adult and of sound mind, is unaware of his action and probably coerced into taking that picture?

cowards die ten times before their real death!
was he aware that some mofos will snap him and post it everywhere? Will u be willing to help him incase he looses his job.
permit me to ask Wat's ur academic level? because I believe if u have ever seen d walls of the University u will know what that guy did was against the ethics of the job he signed up for.
suddenly anybody that asks u to apply wisdom becomes a coward. Now I can imagine how people who have different opinions will oppressed and killed if biafra is to come under IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by modik(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
zionmade:

was he aware that some mofos will snap him and post it everywhere? Will u be willing to help him incase he looses his job.
permit me to ask Wat's ur academic level? because I believe if u have ever seen d walls of the University u will know what that guy did was against the ethics of the job he signed up for.
suddenly anybody that asks u to apply wisdom becomes a coward. Now I can imagine how people who have different opinions will oppressed and killed if biafra is to come under IPOB

The society has been brainwashed to accept media trial.

It beats my imagination how Nigerians[zoo inmates] reason irrespective of academic exposure.

Now tell me,

Is Kanu a convicted criminal?

Has freedom of association been deleted from Nigerian constitution and UN charter?

Has the police been ordered not to go close to NK? If yes, who issued that order and when?

If he is to lose his job as you are crying aloud, tell me what code of ethics he has breached?

If that innocent man returns home and tells you he was sacked from duty for snapping a picture with NK, as educated as you are, rather than blaming him, you wouldn't know what to do in seeking redress for infringement on his rights as a free citizen?

No wonder NK calls this contraption a zoo.

you need to ask your lecturers for refund of your tuition fees.

Haba! You have convicted the Police officer on social media without trial, even apportioned expected punishment for him!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by franchizy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
An ipob wearing mopol uniform and claiming otherwise.

This nonsense cannot help biafra see the light of the day.

Igbos should engage there technocrats to clamour fir biafra as kanu will lead igbos to destruction.

Anyway, october 1st still on my mind.
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by zionmade(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
modik:

The society has been brainwashed to accept media trial.

It beats my imagination how Nigerians[zoo inmates] reason irrespective of academic exposure.

Now tell me,

Is Kanu a convicted criminal?

Has freedom of association been deleted from Nigerian constitution and UN charter?

Has the police been ordered not to go close to NK? If yes, who issued that order and when?

If he is to lose his job as you are crying aloud, tell me what code of ethics he has breached?

If that innocent man returns home and tells you he was sacked from duty for snapping a picture with NK, as educated as you are, rather than blaming him, you wouldn't know what to do in seeking redress for infringement on his rights as a free citizen?

No wonder NK calls this contraption a zoo.

you need to ask your lecturers for refund of your tuition fees.

Haba! You have convicted the Police officer on social media without trial, even apportioned expected punishment for him!

Yes calling nigeria ur level of fatuousness . As an inhabitant of the zoo, which animal are u?
Did u read "pledges allegiance" allegiance to wat mr man.
I know hailing kanu is no crime but Ipob have started spreading the news that d man pledged allegiance and that is a treasonable offence. Next time read well before coming to display ur ignorance.
permit me to call u a gorilla because u must be an animal to live in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by modik(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
zionmade:

Yes calling nigeria ur level of fatuousness . As an inhabitant of the zoo, which animal are u?
Did u read "pledges allegiance" allegiance to wat mr man.
I know hailing kanu is no crime but Ipob have started spreading the news that d man pledged allegiance and that is a treasonable offence. Next time read well before coming to display ur ignorance.
permit me to call u a gorilla because u must be an animal to live in the zoo.

Answer my questions and quit distractions!

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt he pledged any allegiance [hear-say mentality]?

Were you there or have a forensically verifiable evidence confirming he said so?

Social media judge!.....Lol.

No wonder, your hatred for NK has beclouded all your academic knowledge of law 101.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by zionmade(m): 2:19am On Jul 08, 2017
modik:

Answer my questions and quit distractions!

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt he pledged any allegiance [hear-say mentality]?

Were you there or have a forensically verifiable evidence confirming he said so?

Social media judge!.....Lol.

No wonder, your hatred for NK has beclouded all your academic knowledge of law 101.

Lol.
Was it not ur fellow IPOB member that posted that he pledged allegiance? Is it not still ur fellow ipob members that will still circulate it all over the media that he pledged allegiance?
I know the man certainly might not have voiced out his allegiance but ur fellow ipob members who are rogues are making it look so.
I have nothing against kanu's ambition, but the guy's vulgarity is next to nothing. As a christian, I want biafra but not from someone who abuses christianity and my church as a whole. Yes i supported him until the very day he called people who went to vote in anambra 2015 idioots, and said he wish bomb will destroy all of them, wat sort of human being is dat? The same way i wanted to deal with some one who said dat anybody who doesnt support ipob will die.Disgusting indeed
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by CaptainGOOD: 3:52am On Jul 08, 2017
zionmade:

U are not being sensible...
How could u use the mistake if one person to insult everybody.
People have different perspective to things of life.
The heading of this topic was created by only one person not d whole ipob. Why not caution him alone undecided
The person that said "u will die"(tho he was stupid) is just one person and not the whole ipob. why using it now to insult the whole ipob?.

If some1 labels ur whole family criminals just bcoz ur Cousin stole.. would u fancy it?
Or
some1 calls ur tribe muderers just bcoz sone1 from yr tribe killed.. would u call him "wise"?..

So tell me now are u being reasonable?
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by CaptainGOOD: 4:00am On Jul 08, 2017
zionmade:
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

Seriosly u are not thinking straight..
Why are u takin drugs for some1 elses sickness?

Btw..is the blame not supposed to go to the policeman allowing himself to be snapped?..
Knowing that kanu still has court case and know d dangers surrounding his job.
His common sense should tell him all that.

Besides from the looks on his face he dnt seem bothered with wateva happens.
U are trying hard to sound smart but u are not making any point my friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning / Melaye On His Way Out Of Senate As Smart Leads By Over 20,000 Votes: SR / 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.