Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War (828 Views)

Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos / Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by eyesoflagostv: 9:08am On May 13, 2017
FANI-KAYODE AND BUHARI’S AIDE IN TWITTER WAR
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/fani-kayode-and-buharis-aide-in-twitter.html

Former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Femi Fani Kayode has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari’s aide on social media, Mrs Lauretta Onochie.

Lauretta Onochie had lambasted Fani-Kayode over his comments on the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo who said that Buhari treats him like son.

Read Tweets below

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Nobody: 9:09am On May 13, 2017
sad
With the time Femi Fani Kayode spends on twitter criticizing people and spewing hateful words.

I wonder the time he has to play daddy and baby-daddy to Aragorn and Precious respectively.

My heart goes out to that little boy being brought up in that dysfunctional home. Don't wonder how he became a psycho tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Tolexander: 9:11am On May 13, 2017
Too bad!

Fani Kayode has been shouting "corpsocrazy", and calling "Buhari a walking corpse".

On the 22nd of April, 2017, Isiaka Adeleke was hale and hearty and even had political meeting till 2:00am the following morning. Few hours later he was declared dead.
who knew Buhari would outlive Adeleke?

So far Buhari is sick now doesn't guarantee that Femi Fani Kayode will outlive him. Nobody can predict death!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by martyns303(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2017
Lauretta and Feni are both foul mouthed anyway.
Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by gbegemaster(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2017
Lol. FFK abeg stop shading Osibaba. He's a smart politician and really knows what he is doing.

He would make a far better President than bubu.

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by nerodenero: 9:22am On May 13, 2017
Lauretta, accept defeat and leave FFK alone. You can't win, outshine or subdue him in a war of words. FFK is king at throwing abuses at people. Allow your tail between your legs and run alongtongue

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Mujaheeeden: 9:25am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
With the time Femi Fani Kayode spends on twitter criticizing people

I wonder the time he has to play daddy and baby-daddy to Aragorn and Precious respectively.

My heart goes out to that little boy being brought up in that dysfunctional home. Don't wonder how he became a psycho tomorrow.
Ypu spend 24hrs on Nairaland. You are not married nor have a job and you don't think you have a bigger trouble on your hands than FFK

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by BenKassy(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2017
Lemme come and be going.
Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Mujaheeeden: 9:27am On May 13, 2017
Lauretta should hide her head in shame. FFK has made mess of her

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Tolexander: 9:29am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad

Have you ever wondered where Aragon's half sisters and step mother are?

Femi Fani Kayode isn't a family man!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by coolcatty: 9:31am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad

Question...

Mujaheeeden:
Ypu spend 24hrs on Nairaland. You are not married nor have a job and you don't think you have a bigger trouble on your hands than FFK

Epic Answer

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Nobody: 9:39am On May 13, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

You obviously didn't do any research on me you impoverished filthy Jihadist.
Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Mujaheeeden: 9:43am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

You obviously didn't do a good research on me you filthy Jihadist.
Why should i bother when your moniker is on every thread that appears on Nairaland.

Jihadist kor Ipob ni

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Jesusloveyou: 9:51am On May 13, 2017
Who take a corrupt fool serious?
Except fools like ipods

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Mujaheeeden: 9:58am On May 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Who take a corrupt fool serious?
Except fools like ipods
Even Aregbe the Rafionic Fool takes him serious
Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by ettybaba(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2017
FFK has finally lost it.
Is there nobody in his family than can do the human thing of putting him in chains and taking him to a psychiatric doctor?
Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by Mophasa(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2017
FFK please have mercy on her...she's only trying to earn her pay as a supervisor at BMC
Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by sunnysunny69(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2017
Femi Kayode is idle
Re: Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War by melodyogonna(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2017
kayode please don't kill her oo

(1) (Reply)

Handlers Behind Nairaland's "Presidency" Monicker Revealed (Photos) / SIT AT HOME : Man Wants Abakaliki Bombed 4 Not Complying,reports To Radio Biafra / PHOTO: Dino Melaye's Security Reportedly Kills A Student In Kogi Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.