Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) (28217 Views)

Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 6:25pm On May 14, 2017
HardMirror:

Then stop throwing tantrums everywhere. The guy made a valid point why threaten him with ban? He did not insult you. Grow up
Which stupid valid point? I didn't threaten him, in case the weather has made you slow. I promised to report his posts if he types more trash.

Have you stopped to ask yourself why he tagged you? Of course you haven't. You lot go into paroxysms of ecstasy whenever Ishilove is quoted so you are no longer objective.

You don't know our history on this forum, neither do you know that he is die-hard troll so kindly butt out and mind your frigging business.

In addition, don't tell me about growing because you have a lot of it to do.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Saluman(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2017
HardMirror:

Then stop throwing tantrums everywhere. The guy made a valid point why threaten him with ban? He did not insult you. Grow up

Yeah. I noticed that ishilove did not address the hypocrisy in her comment.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 9:53pm On May 14, 2017
Saluman:

Yeah. I noticed that ishilove did not address the hypocrisy in her comment.
Keep stalking me, you hear Logicboy. Your case is beyond redemption.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 5:39am On May 15, 2017
Let the northerners kill themselves is non of my bussiness but they should leave ss and east out of their illiteracy.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2017
Abeg don't throw them away, my fish need their carcass for surviving

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera / Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC / Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.