Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) (28214 Views)

Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Ranlan: 6:40pm On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2017
My delta Igbo brothers will say ife onye cho ka ofu, northerners re reaping thier bumper harvest, just because northerners hate Jonathan they invented boko haram make una enjoy una boko
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 13, 2017
The greatest enemy of Islam is the ignorant muslim whose ignorance leads him to intolerance whose actions destroys the true image of Islam and when the people look at him they think that Islam is what he is ..

sheikh Ahmed deedak
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 6:43pm On May 13, 2017
Is this really necessary? What is the purpose of posting gory pictures like this? How is this edifying?? Why is contemporary social media so consummately fvcked up?
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Franchise21(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2017
These Fulani ppl no get sense

1 Like

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by cashkid: 7:04pm On May 13, 2017
gocac:
an average Muslim is nothing but an animal.... with no regard for human life..... if i be Muslim, i for done renounce Islam, Allah and Mohammed as them just born me. God forbid!

Another programmed bitch on rampage!!!!
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by GodIsFoolish: 7:06pm On May 13, 2017
Tolexander:
I guess they must now be regretting in hell for being so gullible to have believed the only surest place to fucck virgins is in heaven.

Hell doesn't exist
You are not different from the girl who blew up herself.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by vicfajeze: 7:09pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Ekinematics post=56478928]That limb held by the arm with red gloves looks like that of a cow.
Abi u wan take ham do suya?
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by larrypourl(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2017
Good. Hope no life was lost?

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by vicfajeze: 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Ekinematics post=56478928]That limb held by the arm with red gloves looks like that of a cow.
Abi u wan take ham do suya?Answer mi now bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 7:31pm On May 13, 2017
gocac:
an average Muslim is nothing but an animal.... with no regard for human life..... if i be Muslim, i for done renounce Islam, Allah and Mohammed as them just born me. God forbid!
Be sensible don't just talk as you know nothing about Islam. If you are a Muslim you will know that Islam forbit such barbaric act of extrimism but human beings are different you can't stop them from being terrorist that's the way they choose to be , and they will meet their creator. Allah forbit any human to take someone life if they did hell fire is their final home.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by freedom96: 7:34pm On May 13, 2017
gocac:
The funny thing is that you and ur hypocrite colleague,amiibaby are very bad christians.Is this what they teach you in the church?To insult the faith of others?I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Logicbwoy: 7:53pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:
Is this really necessary? What is the purpose of posting gory pictures like this? How is this edifying?? Why is contemporary social media so consummately fvcked up?

Lol...see hypocrisy

This is the same person called ishilove that posted disgusting pictures of a baby's joystick that was cut off.

https://www.nairaland.com/3773675/little-buhari-undergo-another-joystick

Cc mynd44, lalasticlala, hardmirror
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by palz(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2017
Tolexander:
I guess they must now be regretting in hell for being so gullible to have believed the only surest place to fucck virgins is in heaven.

Ok, if the guys were promised that they'll go to heaven and f**k 12 virgins....what did they promise the female suicide bombers? Give blowjobs I presume.

They are all idiots from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2017
freedom96:
The funny thing is that you and ur hypocrite colleague,amiibaby are very bad christians.Is this what they teach you in the church?To insult the faith of others?I doubt.
But they teach you in your mosque to go bomb others so you can fvck 7 virgins abisad.....if not for ban eh
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by freedom96: 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
firstking01:
But they teach you in your mosque to go bomb others so you can fvck 7 virgins abisad.....if not for ban eh
And who told u that u silly nincompoop?If that's what we're taught,by our greater population u would've been erased by now.But we're taught peace and love smiley Then there's Bokoharam on the other side who just as evil as the Christian Lord's resistance Army in Uganda or Christian militian in C.A.R.Quit bigotry,go get some education undecided

A sincere advice from an almajiri smiley peace.

Same to u,amiibaby

1 Like

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2017
The suicidal are in heaven /hell now ,in romp position with the 72 fresh virgins babes, you people are here ranting .Just with a simple believe, one click of button they have crossed over.. I can see some reading this comment under unbelievable understanding
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by firstking01(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2017
freedom96:
And who told u that u silly nincompoop?If that's what we're taught,by our greater population u would've been erased by now.But we're taught peace and love smiley Then there's Bokoharam on the other side who just as evil as the Christian Lord's resistance Army in Uganda or Christian militian in C.A.R.Quit bigotry,go get some education undecided

A sincere advice from an almajiri smiley peace.

Same to u,amiibaby
Lol, see this paedophilic embecile that has raped all his blood sisters from age 7grin..so, you touched birogrin?...school where they only taught you about fvcking 7 virgins if you die fighting for that your allah?, school where they only taught you how to handle bows and arrowsgrin....I know you are one of those bokoharam terrorist eating grass in the north cos ya lots are all surferring from poverty stricken sickness which is either, you are lamed, mamed, no eyes, no nose, no mouthgrin, no legs, no hands...come to ph you will hate yourself;....Bastard hungry moronic beggars...why must it be the hausas to be sitting by the roadside begging??, na curse?....spits on them....better renounce your origingrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
This nonsense is slowly encroaching into our country. Now boko haram has just donated 82 trained loyalists to Nigeria.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 11:33pm On May 13, 2017
Logicbwoy:

Lol...see hypocrisy

This is the same person called ishilove that posted disgusting pictures of a baby's joystick that was cut off.

https://www.nairaland.com/3773675/little-buhari-undergo-another-joystick

Cc mynd44, lalasticlala, hardmirror
You forgot to Cc President Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu.

Oya type more rubbish let me report you to the mods for Rule 2.

Or maybe I won't, because it is obvious quoting me and tagging half of Nairaland is one of the few things that bring joy, flavour and variety to your monotonous existence.

Cc Mynd44, lalasticlala, AfroSamurai

1 Like

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Logicbwoy: 11:53pm On May 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Shadownc: 6:08am On May 14, 2017
Seen. Where are the rest?
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 7:30am On May 14, 2017
Ekinematics:
That limb held by the arm with red gloves looks like that of a cow.

Dead Human being's body now sounds good to compare with cow's?

The incidence rather calls for sober reflection.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by freedom96: 7:54am On May 14, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, see this paedophilic embecile that has raped all his blood sisters from age 7grin..so, you touched birogrin?...school where they only taught you about fvcking 7 virgins if you die fighting for that your allah?, school where they only taught you how to handle bows and arrowsgrin....I know you are one of those bokoharam terrorist eating grass in the north cos ya lots are all surferring from poverty stricken sickness which is either, you are lamed, mamed, no eyes, no nose, no mouthgrin, no legs, no hands...come to ph you will hate yourself;....Bastard hungry moronic beggars...why must it be the hausas to be sitting by the roadside begging??, na curse?....spits on them....better renounce your origingrin
It is imbe.. not embicile,are you sure u were sent to a good school?Seriously I had thought your idiocy is the moderate type.As in I had thought you're innocent,just brainwashed by the popular opinions of some southern illiterates and bigots about what the north is.It appears I was wrong.Your bigotry is in your blood.May God protect us from terrorist and boko haram-minded individuals like you.You know the only difference btw you and BH is that they live in the north while u in the south and they believe to get virgins,well I don't know what u believe u'll get by being an unintelligent bigot.

Amiibaby same goes to u and ur ilks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by firstking01(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2017
freedom96:
It is imbe.. not embicile,are you sure u were sent to a good school?Seriously I had thought your idiocy is the moderate type.As in I had thought you're innocent,just brainwashed by the popular opinions of some southern illiterates and bigots about what the north is.It appears I was wrong.Your bigotry is in your blood.May God protect us from terrorist and boko haram-minded individuals like you.You know the only difference btw you and BH is that they live in the north while u in the south and they believe to get virgins,well I don't know what u believe u'll get by being an unintelligent bigot.

Amiibaby same goes to u and ur ilks
You know why i dey pity yougrin?....i warned you from the onset but you would not listen....leave that poverty stricken desert and come make a meaning out of your already wasteful life now that you still have lil time cos after now there might not be anything like an hausa or fulani in existence....down here in ph a lot of you are eating from the crumbs that falls from our tablegrin...you are even willing to to be bathing my dog so you can share from the food i give to my doggrin....you keep talking about bokoharam, do i even know them?, anyday them think say their power reach make them thread ph main mainundecided…they can only be killing your people and leave you in your abject poverty and a gross illiteracygrin....

Thanks for the correction, "slowpoke"....twas a mere omission of "i"grin....i just delibrately don't wanna attack you but rather your ignorancegrin...If i were you i'd codedly follow this advice even your allah will urge you to do sogrin.

1 Like

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by freedom96: 11:47am On May 14, 2017
firstking01:
You know why i dey pity yougrin?....i warned you from the onset but you would not listen....leave that poverty stricken desert and come make a meaning out of your already wasteful life now that you still have lil time cos after now there might not be anything like an hausa or fulani in existence....down here in ph a lot of you are eating from the crumps that falls from our tablegrin...you are even willing to to be bathing my dog so you can share from the food i give to my doggrin....you keep talking about bokoharam, do i even know them?, anyday them think say their power reach make them thread ph main mainundecided…they can only be killing your people and leave you in your abject poverty and a gross illiteracygrin....

Thanks for the correction, "slowpoke"....twas a mere omission of "i"grin....i just delibrately don't wanna attack you but rather your ignorancegrin...If i were you i'd codedly follow this advice even your allah will urge you to do sogrin.
Why would I come to PH for "crumps"-It's crumbs you illiterate militant angry-when I know that terrorist like u might bring harm to me? And make sure to use capital I not 'i' when referring to yourself.See how an almajiri is giving you English lessons free of charge.Shame on you.
And about boko haram,u know them of course.You behave like one.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by HardMirror(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2017
Ishilove:

You forgot to Cc President Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu.

Oya type more rubbish let me report you to the mods for Rule 2.

Or maybe I won't, because it is obvious quoting me and tagging half of Nairaland is one of the few things that bring joy, flavour and variety to your monotonous existence.

Cc Mynd44, lalasticlala, AfroSamurai
Report him How did he break rule 2? Must you be this petty at your age?

1 Like

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 4:52pm On May 14, 2017
HardMirror:

Report him How did he break rule 2? Must you be this petty at your age?
The weather is too hot to answer stupid questions.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by HardMirror(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2017
Ishilove:

The weather is too hot to answer stupid questions.
Then stop throwing tantrums everywhere. The guy made a valid point why threaten him with ban? He did not insult you. Grow up
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme's Corpse Arrives Abuja (Photos) / Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection / Buhari In Jos, Plateau: Crowd Climbs Billboard To Get A Glimpse Of The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.