Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) (41588 Views)

2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune / 2019: PDP Governor Plots With Buhari’s Men - Tribune / INEC Registers 21 New Parties (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
cheezy4real:

I want to register but never see their office
There is structure everywhere, but you can register online www.apdanigeria.com
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by YNWA1: 11:25pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance
Sounds good! But, we need to observe the party first.
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by YNWA1: 11:29pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
There is structure everywhere, but you can register online www.apdanigeria.com
the web address is not really comprehensive
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2017
YNWA1:
the web address is not really comprehensive
www.apdanigeria.org

sorry pls
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by jaybee(f): 12:50am On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance, APDA.

25% Positions for YOUTHS (Youth age is defined as 18-35)

30% POSITIONS for women

5% for people living with disabilities

independent Youth Wing and Women Wing.

Direct Primaries that will not allow room for God fatherism and give power to the people.

100% Biometric registration

e-Voting during party elections and congresses

With this mundane worn-out cliches and cheap propaganda mentality, your party is dead on arrival.

Meanwhile @ TonyeBarcanista your body and soul is PDP and you are PDP forever; no toga you on your body will make you a different being. No place for you to disguise, please.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by skalash: 1:03am On May 14, 2017
Tebb
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by samhay: 3:57am On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

30% POSITIONS for women

Direct Primaries that will not allow room for God fatherism and give power to the people.

Is this the party that was discussed on nairaland some months ago?
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by 30card(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2017
Tonye it will be a good thing if you can list the addressed of various registration points in different states. This will help.
And as someone suggested open a new thread to enlighten people about this party.
Finally is this the party that Markafi formed.
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by Gr8amechi: 9:56am On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Great... You are welcome SIR if you really have the interest of Nigerians at heart.

However, I can discuss with you in private about the party and you will fall in love.

This is NOT PDP rebranded, this is a party for you, me and the poor woman in the village.
send me a DM I want to know more about this new party
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fellow Nigerians, Please take note of the emboldened. It is the movement of Nigerians for Nigerians to bring productive service to Nigerians.

Lalasticlala Good afternoon Sir

LOL and The likes of GEJ, Fayose, Wike, FFK, Akpabio, etc are the people that will be productive they could not bring in 16yrs now? LOL we don hear but remember we are wise now..
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APDA has stronger structure than APC

Yes the structure they bring from PDP right? OMG am laughing really hard here..
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2017
PRYCE:
Join APDA and let's build a better Nigeria!

The better Nigeria you cannot build how a PDP? hahahah joke of the century?

The campaign now will be PDP is also APDA oooo so don't fall for their tricks oooo ..

They only change name but they are still the same thieves that believe in stealing is not corruption.. hahah
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2017
dullardeen:
I believe in the APDA movement! Been looking up things about the party and will register soon!

Please quote me with the party's URL TonyeBarcanista

Same way you believe in PDP movement?
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Great... You are welcome SIR if you really have the interest of Nigerians at heart.

However, I can discuss with you in private about the party and you will fall in love.

This is NOT PDP rebranded, this is a party for you, me and the poor woman in the village.

LOL funny, The interest of Nigerians they do not have at heart when they are in PDP?

Nigerians they have change their name from PDP to APDA to deceive Nigerians oooo..
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2017
Dcomrade:
Now APC should get ready to be evicted from ASO ROCK come 2019 . cheesy

LOL by who? same people in PDP that change to APDA? We are wise..
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2017
Tolexander:
your mouth too sweet.

Ok, no problem!

No mind the guys jare, Same Fayose, GEJ, FFK, Akpabio that could not give Nigerians good governance under PDP are the ones they are trying to sell to us..

We are wise..
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

30% POSITIONS for women

LOL what you guys cannot give under PDP? hahahah

Beside what will APDA slogan be? let me guess..

APDA:- Stealing is not corruption
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
APDA

Let it not be another conglomeration of local thieves like PDP and APC

We need real change
We need true federalism

LOL yes and those that will bring the change is Akpabio, Fayose, FFK, GEJ, WIKE, etc?

We know them..
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2017
Yorubaangel:
I hope all these will be actualize... then it'll be my first political party...

LOL what was not actualize under PDP in 16yrs? old wine in new bottle..
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That's why you have to come in instead of staying on sideline

So he should come and join FFK, Fayose, WIKE, GEJ etc? continue fooling yourself..
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Anambra is far. It will be done in Lagos LG Election

hahahhaha LAGOS? LOL what a joke..
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2017
dejiogundipe:
Join APDA to reclaim Nigeria from the Chief Herdsman and his flock of liars. kudos to INEC.

Lalasticlala, take this snake as bribe, then do d needful.

LOL PDP is no more sell able hahaha...
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by Dcomrade(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL by who? same people in PDP that change to APDA? We are wise..
Same APC you claim to be your 'Heart' is also a coglomerate of PDP.. Hope you are actually wise tongue
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by PRYCE(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

The better Nigeria you cannot build how a PDP? hahahah joke of the century?

The campaign now will be PDP is also APDA oooo so don't fall for their tricks oooo ..

They only change name but they are still the same thieves that believe in stealing is not corruption.. hahah
Yeah PDP transferred its "thieves" to APC and they still won. Why not APDA?

Keep dreaming!
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by jagro: 1:34pm On May 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fellow Nigerians, Please take note of the emboldened. It is the movement of Nigerians for Nigerians to bring productive service to Nigerians.

Lalasticlala Good afternoon Sir
This is a welcome development.. And I'll like to be part of this movement.. Sir kindly DM me on instagram @jbike32...
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by MichaelUweh(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2017
Support Action Democratic Party (ADP) and make Nigeria great again......
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by ezenaija(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2017
APDA is PDP Makarfi faction. Now that it's becoming difficult for Sheriff to be kicked out, M-PDP(Makarfi PDP faction) has registered a new party as Plan B.
APDA is not a neutral new party as TonyeBarcanista is trying to paint.
APDA is PDP and PDP is APDA.

eph12:

Your signature says 100% PDP
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2017
PRYCE:
Join APDA and let's build a better Nigeria!
u people have come again,dis is how u deceived us to join d APC for a better Nigeria in 2013 and nothing seems to be better since then.
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2017
Dcomrade:

Same APC you claim to be your 'Heart' is also a coglomerate of PDP.. Hope you are actually wise tongue

LOL I never knew Tinubu, Buhari, Fashola, Oshiomole, Osinbanjo, Bisi Akande, Aregbesola, Fayemi, etc are APC ooo, Those are the founding fathers of APC, The rest just join the successful train
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by APCmyheart(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2017
PRYCE:
Yeah PDP transferred its "thieves" to APC and they still won. Why not APDA?

Keep dreaming!

Well those thieves cannot find easy way to steal anymore under PMB watch, They have been trying but not possible and they might be thinking of returning to their vomit soon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.