Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Cost Of Cisco Training - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cost Of Cisco Training (504 Views)

Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price / Cost Of Fibroids Surgery In Nigeria / What Should Be The Cost Of My wedding Ring?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Cisco Training by thebest1210(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2017
good afternoon all,
I want to get some Cisco training. Want to start with ccna. Please, how much does the training cost and also, which good and recognized training institute in Abuja can one go for the training?
Thanks

Sorry for bringing this here. Couldn't get any comments in the science and technology section.
Re: Cost Of Cisco Training by sammysammy111(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2017
try NIIT, d last time I remember was around 100k+ dat was around yr 2008
Re: Cost Of Cisco Training by barapistis(m): 4:00pm On May 13, 2017
thebest1210:
good afternoon all,
I want to get some Cisco training. Want to start with ccna. Please, how much does the training cost and also, which good and recognized training institute in Abuja can one go for the training?
Thanks

Sorry for bringing this here. Couldn't get any comments in the science and technology section.

go to abutech academy..you get to train with live routers there....deft-rains uses here too

you might get a reduce cost if you tell them you were reffered by joseph
Re: Cost Of Cisco Training by 9jayes: 4:11pm On May 13, 2017
Come to our training center, 80k plus free accommodation.

DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY
check my sig
Re: Cost Of Cisco Training by marvin902(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2017
whats the cost of system admin
Re: Cost Of Cisco Training by thebest1210(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
barapistis:

go to abutech academy..you get to train with live routers there....deft-rains uses here too

you might get a reduce cost if you tell them you were reffered by joseph

Tanx bro.
Pls, where is it located?
Re: Cost Of Cisco Training by barapistis(m): 6:17am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=thebest1210 post=56492151]

Tanx bro.
Pls, where is it located

http://ict.abutechacademy.com/

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Lines For Women / 3 Reasons You Need To Keep Your Relationship On A Low Key In The Beginning / Get Hard On Demand, Control Your Sex Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.