Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (8268 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 6:24pm On May 13, 2017
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 6:25pm On May 13, 2017
Tinubu: See the seat they gave me, even Saraki is closer to IBB.
GEJ: Oga Tinubu your mouth stinks.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by ettybaba(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:
Tinubu: See the seat they gave me, even Saraki is closer to IBB.
GEJ: Oga Tinubu your mouth stinks.
I'm sorry to ask brother but where did your Dad seat?
Some people's dads would not even be allowed into the venue.
GEJ and Saraki were about the most senior government official present and were by IBB.
Stop creating storm in a tea cup.

17 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Orjioorji(f): 6:29pm On May 13, 2017
ettybaba:

who knows may be his Dad sit with your mummy ? No offence intended bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 6:30pm On May 13, 2017
ettybaba:

My dad was sitting next to your mother, check the pix na grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by waledeji(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2017
Ebos has gone soooo low.... No more intelligent post from them again, too bad

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Aromas: 6:32pm On May 13, 2017
Orjioorji:

And who knows may be your Dad is the Chief Plate Parker grin at the venue?

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by SalamRushdie: 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
waledeji:

Ohh hh when somebody created a similar thread on GEJ minutes ago I didn't see you complaining oooooooo...

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by waledeji(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2017
cheesy
Aromas:

I bet his dad is in the village sniffing snuff and telling the village folks how he fought Biafria war with ojukwu cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by ettybaba(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
waledeji:
You're very right.
What is wrong sitting next to GEJ?
To eboes GEJ is now a worthless leper and whoever sits beside him is a second class guest.
Their strain of madness is worse that the one that killed ojukwcrook.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by ettybaba(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2017
waledeji:
cheesy

I bet his dad is in the village sniffing snuff and telling the village folks how he fought Biafria war with ojukwu cheesy cheesy
Ojukrook didn't fight any war. He holed up in a bunker with 30 escape routes.
He later escaped to a brothel in Ivory Coast when the heat was too much for him. What's the big deal in that?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 6:40pm On May 13, 2017
This is Tinubu at Atiku's daughter's wedding. Why always being sidelined? Even Dogara was seated before Tiffnubu.
And he covers his mouth always because of mouth odour.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3071134_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by waledeji(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2017
ettybaba:

You're very right.
What is wrong sitting next to GEJ?
Their strain of madness is worse that the one that killed ojukwcrook.

I tell you my brother, they have lost it completely,
Just watch out now, the next post you will see now is brown roof pics and some tribal mark pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy
They are highly predictable, they have lost it completely cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 6:43pm On May 13, 2017
[s]
waledeji:

Just watch out now, the next post you will see now is brown roof pics and some tribal mark pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Why do you get offended with brown roof pix or tribal mark pix? Is it not your culture?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by waledeji(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:
This is Tinubu at Atiku's daughter's wedding. Why always being sidelined? Even Dogara was seated before Tiffnubu.
And he covers his mouth always because of mouth odour.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3071134_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e
grin

I forgot, TINUBU is a senate president or house speaker. ... unintelligent lots claiming to be intelligent cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 6:46pm On May 13, 2017
[s]
ettybaba:

Ojukrook didn't fight any war. He hiked up in a bunker with 30 escape routes.
He later escaped to a brothel in Ivory Coast when the heat was too much for him. What's the big deal in that?
[/s]

What killed Awolowo Awo-Olodo?

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by jkfugghhghjdd: 6:48pm On May 13, 2017
waledeji:

My skull mining brother from IDP camp 14C in Ogbomosho, how could we talk about cone heads and not bring up your general multipurpose ID card?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by waledeji(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:
[s][/s]

Why do you get offended with brown roof pix or tribal mark pix?

Common show some brown room pictures na, don't disappoint me pls grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 6:49pm On May 13, 2017
waledeji:
grin

I forgot, TINUBU is a senate president or house speaker. ... unintelligent lots claiming to be intelligent cheesy cheesy

This is what Tinubu need else he will keep covering his mouth when he speaks..

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by waledeji(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2017
[img]
jkfugghhghjdd:

My skull mining brother from IDP camp 14C in Ogbomosho, how could we talk about cone heads and not bring up your general multipurpose ID card?
[/img][right][/right][size=8pt][/size]

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 6:52pm On May 13, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by decatalyst(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2017
At least, Tinubu isn't the one opening the gate!

Make Una cut Jagaban some slacks!

The one and only strategist called JAGABAN!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by jkfugghhghjdd: 6:56pm On May 13, 2017
ettybaba:

Ojukrook didn't fight any war. He hiked up in a bunker with 30 escape routes.
Always talking about someone greater than his forefathers 2000x in their back. This is what made awolowlo testify to the greatness of N5 otapipia.

Thank your goodness I'm in a happy mood now. I wouldn't want to knock your ewedu gulping cone skull to position this evening. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by waledeji(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2017
decatalyst:
At least, Tinubu isn't the one opening the gate!

Make Una cut Jagaban some slacks!

The one and only strategist called JAGABAN!
They have nobody like JAGABAN in there political clan, they are envy of his political powers cheesy cheesy cheesy

E dey pain dem die grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 6:59pm On May 13, 2017
[s]
waledeji:

They have nobody like JAGABAN in there political clan, they are envy of his political powers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eebo dey pain dem die
[/s]
Ode!
Tinubu is so important that he is made to sit after Saraki and Dogara

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 7:02pm On May 13, 2017
Orjioorji:

and maybe your mum is blowing another man while your dad watch. No offence
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 7:04pm On May 13, 2017
[s]
Kdon2:

and maybe your mum is blowing another man while your dad watch. No offence
[/s]

Who did you say your mom is blowing? No offence
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 7:07pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:
[/s]

What killed [s]Awolowo
Awolodo?

Awolowo is a billion times superior to ojukuwu coward who started a war but cant finish the damn war! Get sense please.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Orjioorji(f): 7:09pm On May 13, 2017
Aromas:

its a privilege my dear, to park plat among this people can fetch you some good money you know .
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 7:09pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

Awolowo is a billion times superior to ojukuwu coward who started a war but cant finish the damn war! Get sense please.

Ojukwu is coward? A man who led 3yrs civil war against Nigeria?
What then is Awo-olodo who ran to the Hausas even before Hausaman says ba turenchi? kikikikikiki grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time / Oyo, Ogun Plan Herdsmen Registration, To Outlaw Open Grazing / Onuesoke: Why APC Shouldn't Be Allowed To Remain In Power Beyond May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.