Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time (8276 Views)

Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv / Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
We manage to deliver our polling unit to him in Edo state beating APC by over 65 margin.

But the bastard couldn't win his own

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by izzou(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by donphiilopus(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
We manage to deliver our polling unit to him in Edo state beating APC by over 65 margin.

What happened to your nairaland likes and shares? cheesy grin cheesy grin

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Massdamm(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Here in Ilorin AKANBI WARD3 P.U 23
{Presidential} APC 265 PDP 120
{Senate} APC 291 PDP 130
{Rep} APC 270 PDP 131

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by aljharem(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

grin grin grin grin

the mistake was that he picked an ipod

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by dominique(f): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Was he supposed to thumb print all the ballot papers by himself?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by sammyj: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just imagine, which implies you are also one of the fools that is following a foolish man that cannot deliver his own town. grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by helinues: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
My belle oo.. grin

And the three K's results still loading

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
OP in summary, the election was not free and fair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by globemoney: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
aljharem:
grin grin grin grin

the mistake was that he picked an ipod
chameleon aljharem, the nairalander with the highest nairaland accounts, you still dey these streets? cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Banmeallday: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

is he the biggest fool or are you people.

Look at what “voting” has done today. Nothing but misery and death

For what?

To bring in a set of recycled rogues or the same crap of rogues that did nothing for 4 years already....

THE JOKE IS ON YOU AND THE NIGGER AREA, as the world continues to be serious minus una

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by aljharem(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
globemoney:

chameleon aljharem, the nairalander with the highest nairaland accounts, you still dey these streets? cheesy cheesy

I still dey smiley how you dey my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Preshy561(f): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

Obasanjo lost his pulling unit in 1999 and still won the presidential election.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by BuhariAdvocate: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

liar.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by izzou(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Banmeallday:

is he the biggest fool or are you people.

Look at what “voting” has done today. Nothing but misery and death

For what?

To bring in a set of recycled rogues or the same crap of rogues that did nothing for 4 years already....

THE JOKE IS ON YOU AND THE NIGGER AREA, as the world continues to be serious minus una

God bless you

After celebrating Buhari or Atiku, we will face the reality of unemployment, no power, insecurities and the rest.

We deserve who wins today. Let's suffer more.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by olajizz01(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
My local govt (Orolu) in osun state where rerun was conducted and one of PDP stronghold, APC is beating Atiku right now almost every PU.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by netpro(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
OP in summary, the election was not free and fair.

The election is free, fare and humiliating grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by jaymichael(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

You know the reason, the Baba people don dey queue since 2.AM while your people take voting as a leisure pastime and not a thing that is worth any iota of stress. The Baba people dominate where Atiku domiciled.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
jaymichael:
You know the reason, the Baba people don dey queue since 2.AM while your people take voting as a leisure pastime and not a thing that is worth any iota of stress. The Baba people dominate where Atiku domiciled.
guy I haven't eaten since yesterday, I haven't bath or brush, we woke up since 1am mobilising and arranging and the first thing I saw when I finally got home is too see Atiku loosing his own polling unit.

Guy reason that thing na

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
I don't really care if Atiku wins or loses, I've nothing, I mean nothing to gain, I don't hold any office but seeing him loose his own polling unit is a big shame.

If common sowore won his own

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by jaymichael(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
guy I haven't eaten since yesterday, I haven't bath or brush, we woke up since 1am mobilising and arranging and the first thing I saw when I finally got home is too see Atiku loosing his own polling unit.

Guy reason that thing na
My man, last last, the only party I believe in is NIGERIA. I am an hardcore Baba person but if Atiku wins and he takes Nigeria forward, I will do all I can to support his efforts in my own little ways.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by IvarTheBoneless: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
His supporters are even more stupid and delusional.

You just admitted he is a gargantuan fool... so what does that make you, his supporter?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Hotfreeze: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
I don't really care if Atiku wins or loses, I've nothing, I mean nothing to gain, I don't hold any office but seeing him loose his own polling unit is a big shame.

If common sowore won his own

Lmaooooo
We were warning you but una no dey hear word

Let me help you call your fellow atikulooters

Pachukwudi44
TonyeBarcanista
SalamRushdie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Hotfreeze: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
His supporters are even more stupid and delusional.

I swear, I was about tagging you to come and laugh here.
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
helinues:
My belle oo.. grin

And the three K's results still loading
the 3 k's that can't add anything good to the economy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by IvarTheBoneless: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

I swear, I was about tagging you to come and laugh here.

hehehehe. They have wasted my whole day because i have been jumping from thread to thread grin grin grin

I hope there are OPC reprisals over the death of that guy. Such slights shouldn't be forgiven

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Hotfreeze: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

Guy reason that thing na

You are of more political importance than Atiku. You delivered your place to a stranger, yet his own people couldn't trust him.

Who send you message? You dey do wetin nobody send you.

Even Atiku no take am serious as you take am.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by modath(f): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
donphiilopus:

What happened to your nairaland likes and shares? cheesy grin cheesy grin

E don use am be president of Biafra land. grin

Una just dey compound dem pain.. cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Ingocof(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
only fools will follow Atiku so far

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Hotfreeze: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

hehehehe. They have wasted my whole day because i have been jumping from thread to thread grin grin grin

I hope there are OPC reprisals over the death of that guy. Such slights shouldn't be forgiven

OPC would retaliate but by what means it remains unclear.

It may be economic, it may be physical. I don't think there would be reprisals.

During Governorhip though, some f1atties go chop sand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " / Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash / Reuters Withdraws Maiduguri Video After Discovering It Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.