Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures (3347 Views)

CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by backtosender: 7:13am On May 14, 2017
Ipob have done a lot of damage on afonjas both physically and mentally....... one typical afonjas man from Ibadan was telling me his not sure if Nigeria will last that he is scared.......I told him that Nigeria is a failed state it was about to happen
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Arda1000(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2017
backtosender:
Ipob have done a lot of damage on afonjas both physically and mentally....... one typical afonjas man from Ibadan was telling me his not sure if Nigeria will last that he is scared.......I told him that Nigeria is a failed state it was about to happen
He is scared? What are they really afraid of?

1 Like

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by backtosender: 8:26am On May 14, 2017
Arda1000:
He is scared? What are they really afraid of?
my brother I don't know why they are scared like scary cat...... An average afonja or northerner are scared of IPOB leaving a failed state like Nigeria......me and you know the reason why they are so scared....
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by flyingsnail(f): 12:35pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by BeautifulSE: 12:38pm On May 14, 2017
Afonjadie where is your thread? grin

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Arda1000(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2017
backtosender:
my brother I don't know why they are scared like scary cat...... An average afonja or northerner are scared of IPOB leaving a failed state like Nigeria......me and you know the reason why they are so scared....
by the time biafra comes we will compound their fear by chasing them back to their brown roofs in oshogbo and Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by BeautifulSE: 1:19pm On May 14, 2017
Successmatters where is your beautiful thread grin grin cheesy

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Ejanla07: 1:19pm On May 14, 2017
yes ooo my yoruba muslim brother... dey will join otapiapia legend in prison. just like dat. dey will be honored to stay in d prison room awolowo took d killer made in Aba rat poison....

bantudark1:

tahh..they mess up,the police will beat them up and they will cool off in prison like kanu....

sunnysunny69:
Dem don carry this nonsense reach higher institution, how long before some of this innocent fools end up with kanu in kuje prison.

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by bukifemi1: 6:57pm On May 28, 2017
Nawoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be The Last Person To Condemn Biafra – Gani Adams (OPC) / Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] / Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari Rocking Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.