Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta (1031 Views)

Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings / FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" / Enough Is Enough Nigeria Should Break Up - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by ipreach: 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to comments by Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie.
She had on Friday said the relationship between the President and the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, will remain cordial beyond 2023.
In his response, FFK said Onochie should shut up and that “the walking corpse that she works for should speak for itself. Then I will respond.”
Fani-Kayode had criticized Osinbajo for saying Buhari treats him like a son

Reacting, Onochie expressed surprise that Fani-Kayode could not understand “father/son relationship, respect, decency and loyalty,” saying, “No he can’t. He doesn’t possess the capacity to even begin to comprehend any sort of relationship. None!”

She added that nobody can create enemity between Buhari and Osinbajo, as the bond they share is personal.

“As it was in the beginning… So it is now…And so shall it be till 2023 and thereafter,” Onochie wrote.

Firing back Saturday morning, Fani-Kayode said: “There is an ugly duckling that washes toilets in the Villa called Loretta who is running her mouth.

“Truth is I don’t respond to hired help especially when they look like a used tampon.

“For me to respond to such an ugly, lousy and shallow creature she would first need to get a facelift and then a big promotion.

“Let the walking corpse that she works for wake up and speak for itself. Then I will respond.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/13/buhari-walking-corpse-reply-shut-fani-kayode-carpets-lauretta-onochie

Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by HungerBAD: 8:26pm On May 13, 2017
This man sef.

At first his comments were amusing,and then it became very funny.

But now,it is neither amusing or funny. There comes a time,when all men eventually have to act their age,and that time for FFK is now.

I still remember what two of his ex wives kept repeating in their break up days,and that is FFK is suffering from some diabolical village effects as a result that he slept with his biological mother.

I do not believe in rumours,but his ex wives might just be right on this.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by michoade(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2017
This guy need to be spanked. walking dead thing though
Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 13, 2017
Calling Buhari a 'living corpse' is too derogatory. He also has a family.
angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by BRATISLAVA: 11:43pm On May 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
Calling Buhari a 'living corpse' is too derogatory. He also has a family.
angry

Funny that people protest this now.

Name-calling has been in since the current people came to seat. It was acceptable then. Why not now?

"Ineffectual buffoon"

"Sheepotamus"

Etc

Luckily they didn't have ailments people could use against them, otherwise it would've been used.

Barely interested in politics, but I've been reading before joining nairaland. What has changed now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by madridguy(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2017
FFK, PMB no get your time.
Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by Akissani: 12:07am On May 14, 2017
FFK is suffering from Sense Deficiency Syndrome (SDS)
Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by Nobody: 12:25am On May 14, 2017
Buharia
Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by paramakina202: 12:31am On May 14, 2017
This Yoruba man lacks respect,how could he have called our president a walking corpse?damn!,
Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by KehnnyCares(m): 12:44am On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
This man sef.

But now,it is neither amusing or funny. There comes a time,when all men eventually have to act their age,and that time for FFK is now.

I still remember what two of his ex wives kept repeating in their break up days,and that is FFK is suffering from some diabolical village effects as a result that he slept with his biological mother.

ofcos they are! No sane human will see his fellow creature as animals and jinn if not Fantastically Foolish Kayode. The noise maker will never be recognised for any good thing in life, aside looting and eating to dance looters dance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by KehnnyCares(m): 12:48am On May 14, 2017
This Fantastically​ Foolish Kayode (FFK) Is really pained in the ass that Baba and his team ignore him and all his rants like ebola.
Mr Ole Ole continue making noise, President Buhari will never indulge in social media madness with an insanely bastard like you.
Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:51am On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
This man sef.

Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:56am On May 14, 2017
Akissani:
FFK is suffering from Sense Deficiency Syndrome (SDS)

FFK, THE BASTARD WHO bleeped HIS BIOLOGICAL MOTHER.

FFK, OBASANJO ALREADY CURSED YOU.

YOU REMAIN CURSED.
Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
This BASTARD sef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:00am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:

No sane human will see his fellow creature as animals and jinn if not Fantastically Foolish Kayode.

The noise maker will never be recognised for any good thing in life, aside looting and eating to dance looters dance.

FFK - FANTASTICALLY FOOLISH KLEPTOMANIAC

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up – Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:01am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
This Fantastically​ Foolish Kayode (FFK) Is really pained in the ass that Baba and his team ignore him and all his rants like ebola.
Mr Ole Ole continue making noise, President Buhari will never indulge in social media madness with an insanely bastard like you.

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About Governor Ortom Wheel Barrow / It Has Been 2 Wasted Years / Nigerian Military Capabilities Demo Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.