Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. (2727 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Explorers(m): 4:20am On May 14, 2017
It’s been said that love can move mountains, but one California couple has proven that it can also climb them.

Ashley Schmeider and James Sisson felt that a run-of-the-mill wedding ceremony wasn’t right for them, so they decided to get married on Mount Everest instead.

As you can probably guess, their wedding photos are monumentally epic.

http://www.boredpanda.com/everest-camp-wedding-photos-charleton-churchill/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by deWav: 4:23am On May 14, 2017
On a serious note man, Explorers do you sleep at all?

I see you almost every night/early morning online.
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Explorers(m): 4:23am On May 14, 2017
32-year-old Ashley and 35-year-old James spent a whole year planning and training for the expedition, and it was no walk in the park when they finally arrived in Nepal in early March.

Accompanied by their photographer, Charleton Churchill, it took them the better part of 3 weeks to reach the 17,000-foot-high Base Camp Everest, where they finally said their vowsafter braving deep snow, freezing temperatures, and altitude sickness together.

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Explorers(m): 4:26am On May 14, 2017
Let’s hope this couple’s marriage pulls through harsh conditions as well as they do.

1 Like

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by ambrosedmax(m): 4:28am On May 14, 2017
What of the dead bodies around them?
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by forget101O(m): 4:29am On May 14, 2017
That's great
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Smellymouth: 4:30am On May 14, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by djakinwande(m): 4:31am On May 14, 2017
The marriage is bound to last forever!

2 Likes

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Benekruku(m): 4:33am On May 14, 2017
Nice one!

I will have the hottest wedding too in Eyjafjallajökul volcano, Iceland

Me and Bae taking the vows beside a volcano
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Explorers(m): 4:53am On May 14, 2017
ambrosedmax:
What of the dead bodies around them?

They got married at Base camp, 17,000ft.

Dead climbers lies from Camp 4, 26,000ft to the summit, 29,000.

That's why they refer to that area as "Death Zone".

Climbers will face lack of oxygen, altitude sickness, frostbite, blizzard, avalanche and like that.

Read more Here;

https://www.nairaland.com/3417802/graveyard-26000ft-unrecovered-200-bodies#50345902

1 Like

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Explorers(m): 4:53am On May 14, 2017
deWav:
On a serious note man, Explorers do you sleep at all?

I see you almost every night/early morning online.

Lols...
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Defaramade(m): 4:53am On May 14, 2017
Chai, it's explorers the wicked thread producer. Modupe Lalasticlala oya do the needful grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by ednut1(m): 4:57am On May 14, 2017
Oyinbo and adventure sha. I trust black man e no go risk hin life for such. Climbing d Everest shud be banned makes no sense afterall pple don reach d summit already

1 Like

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by divinehand2003(m): 5:08am On May 14, 2017
Oya babe, let's go climb mount Kilimanjaro to prove our undying love for each other.

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Defaramade(m): 5:09am On May 14, 2017
ednut1:
Oyinbo and adventure sha. I trust black man e no go risk hin life for such. Climbing d Everest shud be banned makes no sense afterall pple don reach d summit already
Lol, Oyinbo people get wahala fa but make we enjoy the scenic and epic wedding pictures.

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Funjosh(m): 5:29am On May 14, 2017
The couples knows the value of their money and they use it very well. Nice move cool
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by talk2alabama: 5:32am On May 14, 2017
Olumo rock here I come

1 Like

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:48am On May 14, 2017
nothing that the eyes have not seen
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Nobody: 5:53am On May 14, 2017
forget101O:
That's great
this could be us smiley
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by mykelmeezy: 5:57am On May 14, 2017
still cant get this high

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by ipobarecriminals: 6:22am On May 14, 2017
Oyinbo...... Dem nor dey fear.Dey can even do their marriage around cementry
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Nobody: 6:47am On May 14, 2017
I like the fact that he took bold step in making his wedding standout among orders
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by jericco1(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2017
Simple people. Living life at ease. HML.
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 14, 2017
Some people no just value their lives If my future wife can't hold her wedding on plain land make she forget am.
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Goahead(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2017
However, those shoes are not meant for wedding undecided
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by MAKABBEY(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2017
hit me wen it get to promise land
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by bjt(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2017
Goahead:
However, those shoes are not meant for wedding undecided
That is the right shoe for the terrain my dear
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Pranxta(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2017
they should have trekked back naa
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Montez90: 8:18am On May 14, 2017
Ijebu couples
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by jashar(f): 8:19am On May 14, 2017
kiss

They are living their dream. Very cost effective too... grin
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Readir: 8:19am On May 14, 2017
Madness
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by siie: 8:31am On May 14, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Picture Of Man Carrying His Plus Size Girlfriend / I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) / Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.