Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him (32986 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by abels(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Those that started this lovely religion were all killed. Some got crucified, beheaded, fried in hot oil, burnt alive, fed alive to the lions etc.

It's so sad to see those that are professing Christianity today wearing expensive shoes, flying in jets, and owning mansions. With such luxurious living, these men can never stand Satan's tests. Satan doesn't even need to test them cos they are already in fellowship with him.

Apostle suleman communing with a police IG is equivalent to what would have happened if Jesus Christ had made friends with Pontius Pilate who ordered him to be flogged.
.. Go and kill him na,, ozwai
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by 3RNEST(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2017
Liberian IG... Interesting..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by transient123(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Solve for X....

Other ipob gal = Danielle Okeke

If all tithes remain constant, the circumference of a bakassi is directly proportional to the price of a jeep

You nailed it. The bigger the circumference, the luxurious the jeep.

But, if the bakassi is not a constant K, hence, it becomes a variable, it then suffice to say, all things not being equal, the bakassi can undergo surgery for bigger circumference which will then be directly proportional to luxurious formatic after surgery.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Benekruku(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2017
Some men re cursed!

Just imagine kneeling down before a fellow man of your kind

Smh...

People's fathers .....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by weedtheweeds: 1:36pm On May 14, 2017
like Canada? He might not return afterwards
kufre2010:
Take the ministry, to developed countries and bring the hard currencies. we need it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Benekruku(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I will soon become a pastor.. This biz pays like hell cos people are just daft

Over daft!

Just tell them what they want to hear and you re rich

Tell them how you prayed and drove a car on empty tank from Ghana to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by weedtheweeds: 2:02pm On May 14, 2017
like Canada? He might not return afterward
kufre2010:
Take the ministry, to developed countries and bring the hard currencies. we need it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Kebreal92(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2017
End time Apostle.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by juman(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I will soon become a pastor.. This biz pays like hell cos people are just daft

grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Usguy(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2017
Hope he didn't inflict spirit of fornication into ur body and ur colleagues.because the Apostle suleman is a scam.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by ziga: 2:45pm On May 14, 2017
martyns303:
Religion is Nigeria's largest export after crude oil.

Unfortunately, it is being used to scam other poor nations.

Take it to developed countries where they have legalized drugs, prostitution, abortion and same sex relations.

They need it there more than our poor African brothers.

And bring back Forex grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by pokilo: 2:46pm On May 14, 2017
Ijaya123:
The church is marching on...

Bloggers making Apostle more popular since 2009

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by DarkRider: 2:53pm On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Those that started this lovely religion were all killed. Some got crucified, beheaded, fried in hot oil, burnt alive, fed alive to the lions etc.

It's so sad to see those that are professing Christianity today wearing expensive shoes, flying in jets, and owning mansions. With such luxurious living, these men can never stand Satan's tests. Satan doesn't even need to test them cos they are already in fellowship with him.

Apostle suleman communing with a police IG is equivalent to what would have happened if Jesus Christ had made friends with Pontius Pilate who ordered him to be flogged.
What is this one saying.
Read your Bible you won't, it's only how to come online and be talking rubbish that you know.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Antichristus: 3:38pm On May 14, 2017
The day any of the globe-trotting Nigerian pastors obey the command of Jesus which says "Go ye into all the world and make disciples of all nations" by opening branches of their denominations in Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and Iraq, and faithfully preach the gospel there, in and out of season, that day, I'll renounce my agnosticism bordering on atheism.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by MOSICATED5(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2017
martyns303:
Religion is Nigeria's largest export after crude oil.
right now I think is has overtaken crude oil

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Limitless72(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Xo what do you want him to wear?..slippers? Or KiTO?..
Abi u want mey im wey kabu?...
U should have brought your own suggestion on the kind of foot wears you want him to put on...
Before u begin to utter vulgar words against him and show your contempt for predecessors that shake their head at you arrant stupidity
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by DrUche3(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2017
obembet:

Some peopel with Lazarus mentality...... Pls u can relocate to Maiduguri, Ur idea will work there

While some of us have Abraham mentality

Simple and concise!
Life is a choice...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by DrUche3(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2017
bazzyblings:

Is it his shoes that's more important to you ?? Abi u want him wearing sandals abi Fucking Nigerians ...

Person wear fine shoes dem go judge , wear rag now ? Dem go still judge ... smh
I just don't understand all these people hating men of God like they are the cause of their problems.

Someone prospers, Problem; you don't, wahala... Pls you guys should free our men of God jare!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by itswell1: 6:14pm On May 14, 2017
Caricature:
We love you daddy!
For yanshee small kpekus. I want to be a pastor too naa easy way to get rich, just get one babalawo for corner
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by AbdOla: 8:34pm On May 14, 2017
If Suleiman Apostle should pray for me two things must follows... 1. I would Neva close eyes,Cos its might go away wit my gf bfor I open (2). I would Neva Say Amen,cos its can cause to me a Sin.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by lereinter(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2017
ig kneeling down in official uniform
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by steph2sweet(f): 6:06pm On May 15, 2017
Abeg apostle come and visit me, just say a word, my life will change. This man carry too much grace.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Robynwelo1(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2017
Antichristus:
The day any of the globe-trotting Nigerian pastors obey the command of Jesus which says "Go ye into all the world and make disciples of all nations" by opening branches of their denominations in Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and Iraq, and faithfully preach the gospel there, in and out of season, that day, I'll renounce my agnosticism bordering on atheism.
Amen brother.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by ilynem(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

I agree with you on so many things, but this, i'm afraid sir, I have to disagree.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by CHARLYX9: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Caricature:
We love you daddy!
@your dp,for real are you an ofm child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Virginity Vs Character / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.