Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him (32982 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2017
The man's uniform looks like that of a Royal Ambassador Plenipotentiary of the Nigerian Baptist Convention.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Getjobsng: 10:35am On May 14, 2017
NICE
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2017
diportivo:
ME : naija IG need prayers pass

his boys are something else

IG :
This Odunlade picture don suffer ehn

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by sweetgala(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2017
obembet:

Some peopel with Lazarus mentality...... Pls u can relocate to Maiduguri, Ur idea will work there

While some of us have Abraham mentality

What is this Lazarus mentality you claim.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by omodave(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Those that started this lovely religion were all killed. Some got crucified, beheaded, fried in hot oil, burnt alive, fed alive to the lions etc.

It's so sad to see those that are professing Christianity today wearing expensive shoes, flying in jets, and owning mansions. With such luxurious living, these men can never stand Satan's tests. Satan doesn't even need to test them cos they are already in fellowship with him.

Apostle suleman communing with a police IG is

equivalent to what would have happened if Jesus Christ had made friends with Pontius Pilate who ordered him to be flogged.

U are making point.. .. What do u now want them to do,?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by lastmaster(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
May God have mercy on this generation. can't these pastors pray without putting them on social media? show up everywhere. When i was growing up they say if you open your eyes during prayer the holy ghost will slap you. nowadays anything pastor do camera men will be snapping. I am tired of this whole world i really want to make heaven my friends and some pastors making it difficult for me...am in my house now can't go to church because of the things girls wear to my church confusing me every Sunday.

God have mercy on me and have mercy on this generation.
Same thing here bro, I went to church last week Sunday, if you see the kind of dress a lady wore to church that day, I was tempted to lay with her by all means. But thank God I didn't. I just have to stay at home 2day and read my bible, because I don't want any further temptation because the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by slowice(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Those that started this lovely religion were all killed. Some got crucified, beheaded, fried in hot oil, burnt alive, fed alive to the lions etc.

It's so sad to see those that are professing Christianity today wearing expensive shoes, flying in jets, and owning mansions. With such luxurious living, these men can never stand Satan's tests. Satan doesn't even need to test them cos they are already in fellowship with him.

Apostle suleman communing with a police IG is equivalent to what would have happened if Jesus Christ had made friends with Pontius Pilate who ordered him to be flogged.

Bros what's the essence of a sacrifice if those it was made for still ve to constantly sacrifice? I doubt you are a Christian cos if you truly re you would ve read in your Bible that christ was very rich yet died poor so that those believe in him will become rich. That's part of the reason he sacrificed himself.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 11:20am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u wish grin
Leave me biko just dey distract person
but seriously, stop insulting the man. Even if he commit, let us leave him for God to judge and punish him. We all have wrongs. Nobody holy pass.....

I dey distract u from wetin Hmmm so u no go church, u go dey co......
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by 40ng: 11:22am On May 14, 2017
massinola:
Good for him
Meanwhile, when Ekiti man buys a car and takes it home

lol ...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 11:22am On May 14, 2017
jelil01:
but seriously, stop insulting the man. Even if he commit, let us leave him for God to judge and punish him. We all have wrongs. Nobody holy pass.....

I dey distract u from wetin. Hmmm so u no go church, u go dey co......
Eh shocked so you still dey here
Comot chain for my leg nao ..

Lol honestly don't even know d yeye pastor seff ..u right God will judge him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 11:23am On May 14, 2017
lastmaster:
Same thing here bro, I went to church last week Sunday, if you see the kind of dress a lady wore to church that day, I was tempted to lay with her by all means. But thank God I didn't. I just have to stay at home 2day and read my bible, because I don't want any further temptation because the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
so a lady stop u from going to church....

SMH for u.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by SmellingAnus(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2017
Ride on Apostle... The gates of hell can never stop you....

The Grace of God is upon you ...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 11:24am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Eh shocked so you still dey here
Comot chain for my leg nao ..

Lol honestly don't even know d pastor seff ..u right God will judge him

Wetin i dey distract u from
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 11:25am On May 14, 2017
jelil01:

Wetin i dey distract u from

Watching Underground embarassed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 11:25am On May 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Ride on Apostle... The gates of hell can never stop you....

The Grace of God is upon you ...
if u mean dis, den i .....

God bless u.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 11:27am On May 14, 2017
Self gratification.Oh God, please have mercy on us sinners. Give us time to come to our senses. There are times I wonder why God is slow to anger. People now worship men and not God. So calls men of God are behaving like the Lucifer in the begining...self gratification and pride, enjoying the glory and basking in adulation from people. I am a sinner, I am no saint so I have no right to judge....but this is getting ridiculous. Are we worshiping God or are we worshiping pastors?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 11:27am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Watching Underground embarassed
enjoy ur watching. May God bless us all.

#Happy Sunday
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 11:28am On May 14, 2017
jelil01:
enjoy ur watching.
May God bless us all.

#Happy Sunday
Same to you smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 11:29am On May 14, 2017
SSBN:
Self gratification.Oh God, please have mercy on us sinners. Give us time to come to our senses. There are times I wonder why God is slow to anger. People now worship men and not God. So calls men of God are behaving like the Lucifer in the begining...self gratification and pride, enjoying the glory and basking in adulation from people. I am a sinner, I am no saint so I have no right to judge....but this is getting ridiculous. Are we worshiping God or are we worshiping pastors?
a man of God is believed to carry d spirit of God in him. D spirit is been worshipped, and not d body carrying d spirit.....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by SmellingAnus(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2017
jelil01:
if u mean dis, den i .....

God bless u.
Amen.... Of course I mean this.... I say Amen again... I don't joke with Men of God o... That's why I am not a Catholic, Pentecostal, redeemed, Christ Embassy etc... I belong to the Body of Christ .... Infact I am not even a member of His Church.... But I stand for the Truth and the Body of Christ
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 11:31am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Same to you smiley
but do u truly have a big yansh?? grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 11:31am On May 14, 2017
jelil01:
but do u truly have a big yansh?? grin grin

Maybe grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 11:32am On May 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Amen.... Of course I mean this.... I say Amen again... I don't joke with Men of God o... That's why I am not a Catholic, Pentecostal, redeemed, Christ Embassy etc... I belong to the Body of Christ .... Infact I am not even a member of His Church.... But I stand for the Truth and the Body of Christ
May God help us all.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by SmellingAnus(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2017
jelil01:
May God help us all.
Amen bro
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 11:36am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Maybe grin
choi. I for like to see am o... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Evidenx(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2017
BACK BITTERS ARE ALWAYS AT THE BACK,THEREFORE THEY CANT BE GREATER THAN THE PERSON THEY ARE BACK BITTING..
THE MORE YOU SLANDER THE MAN OF GOD,THE MORE GOD LIFT HIM UP,IF UR CRITICISM DOES HAVE ANY EFFECT THEN PROPHET TB JOSHUA WOULD HAVE DIED SINCE BUT YET HE IS GOING UP HIGHER....SO LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ANY MAN U CRITICISE OR SLANDER,U CAN NEVER GET TO D LEVEL HE HAS ATTAINED IN LIFE....
TO THE OP OF THIS THREAD,YOU NEED TO REPENT!

NOTE:
Quote me wrongly you scatter,
Insult me you die!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by LoveJesus87(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2017
eezeribe:
Op,He is not embattled,rather it's most bloggers who are in a battle for posting fake news.
Thank you jare. Useless people
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Captain001(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Apostle suleman communing with a police IG is equivalent to what would have happened if Jesus Christ had made friends with Pontius Pilate who ordered him to be flogged.

Zacheus whose house Jesus went to dine was a terrible cheat. He even promised Jesus he'll pay back fourfold whoever he had cheated. He was highly placed in authority then.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Baroba(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2017
martyns303:
Religion is Nigeria's largest export after crude oil.

Fake religion if I may add..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by octopusfreaky(f): 11:52am On May 14, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
May God have mercy on this generation. can't these pastors pray without putting them on social media? show up everywhere. When i was growing up they say if you open your eyes during prayer the holy ghost will slap you. nowadays anything pastor do camera men will be snapping. I am tired of this whole world i really want to make heaven my friends and some pastors making it difficult for me...am in my house now can't go to church because of the things girls wear to my church confusing me every Sunday.

God have mercy on me and have mercy on this generation.
lol, i agree with you on dat female dressing aspect, girls watch the kind of dress you wear to church.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by khayce: 12:11pm On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

am sure there must be a swine of pig in your mouth Nigga..... cos ur comment stinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Virginity Vs Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.