Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Virginity Vs Character - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virginity Vs Character (33020 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Vs Character by immortalcrown(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
This generation makes so much effort to justify some unethical behaviours. This is not the major problem. The major problem is that the same society ridicules ethical norms to make the unethical behaviours more acceptable. People often say "If you want to marry, go for a woman that has a good character. Virginity does not matter".

Do not tell me to stop searching for a virgin as a wife. Stop telling me that virginity is just for a night while manners last for a lifetime. A mannerless virgin is better than a mannerless person that has been deflowered. A wise virgin is more precious than a wise person that has been deflowered. A beautiful or handsome virgin worths more than a beautiful or handsome person that has been deflowered. Bad character is not unique to virgins or non-virgins. So, what is your point?

You better tell me that some people lost their virginity under life-threatening circumstances. You better tell me that not all the persons that have lost their virginity are irresponsible. Stop sounding as if virginity is worthless. Stop sounding as if all the virgins have bad characters and all the people that have lost their own virginity have good characters. Stop using constructive statements to encourage and justify sexual immorality. If you cannot identify a virgin that has a good character, you cannot identify a deflowered person that has a good character.

136 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Chiedu4Trump: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Both are good

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by ATEAMS: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by stanliwise(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Virginity goes a long way to tell how disciplined and moral a person can be and how high morality is important to a person. But please please please and please.

Relationship is much more complicated than just being moral and being a virgin. Any partner for me must be intelligent and smart and understand how to act properly in social settings. A social intellectual is what I regard as character in a woman.

Chastity Is very dear to me but character can’t be underrated, it is something I cannot look away. It is a live safer for any man that wants to build a good family.

So I choose character if I must choose one

EDITED
Social intelligence is the capacity to know oneself and to know others. Social Intelligence develops from experience with people and learning from success and failures in social settings.

Social can mean two people o. Me and her
cry Don’t comman be asking questions

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Angrykidd: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Character..
Virginity is like a balloon.
One prick and it's gone forever.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by stano2(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Character first.....both better.
Mehn from experience ehhh, i just don't know the kind of virgins i have been meeting.
Over Sabi too much.
One was so much filled with hate....so unforgiving.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
grin Please NEVER marry any Nigerian girl hoe that is not a virgin. Don't say I did not warn you.

#HSD

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by advocatejare(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Virginity is virtuous but not all non-virgins were promiscuous.

Character is very important.

But who would you choose if given a choice between two women both with good characters, one being a virgin and the other not a virgin.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by colerado(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: Virginity Vs Character by stano2(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Both are good
Delta boy sighted

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Brendaniel: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Kennitrust(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Both are good
take character first before beauty

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Bluezy13(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
A. Character without virginity is a pass.
B. Virginity without Character is a fail...
C. Virginity with Character is a credit
D. Without Character and virginity is a failure.

I will take A.
Unnecessary shouts (from B and C) pisses me off.

Modified*
To all those mentioning me unreasonably, Virginity is not only lost through prostitution.
Use your heads.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
grin
Re: Virginity Vs Character by anochuko01(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Character is what sustains marriage, not virginity.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by coolsegun2002: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
U don’t get it..... not spreading legs anyhow is good character

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Goldenheart(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
smiley
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Nobody wants a community dic. If you're a man and not a virgin yourself but are looking for one, then that's hypocrisy.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Angrykidd: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Kennitrust:
Virginity is beauty?
How did BEAUTY come into the topic?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Pearly255(f): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Character is everything

Try and marry a rude virgin then you’ll understand life ain’t what it seems

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by track247: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
The kind of virgins wey we get for Naija ehhh. Dem go use hand and mouth scatter person head. Abeg, I no talk anything oh.

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Charleys: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
I choose virginity Everytime.

I didn't even read the topic sef.

I'm out.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Kennitrust(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Sometimes, character minus beauty do not still balance it!!!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by iamphilips(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Character ohhhhh..... Female gender of now adays are something else entirely. They can do and undo.

Virginity doesn't really carry value these days.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Agritech(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Being a virgin lady in this present world shows there is a high probability the lady has other good attributes like :
1. The lady most likely has self control, the urge is there, but controlling sexual urge isn't easy. It is very easy for a lady to have s_x.

2. She is most likely not gullible. guys would try to convince her, non virgins girls would try to convince her, and she still didn't listen. Fews ladies are like that.

3. She is most likely not greedy. Money opens many girls legs.

4. She is most likely a careful person as she must have been avoiding places/circumstances where there is high likelihood that her viginity would be forcefully taken.

5. She is more likely to be God fearing. Keeping virginity is very dificulty, the fear of God is most likely what is making her do it.

That is not to say a nonvirgin can't have these attributes, but if you have 10 virgin girls and 10 nonvirgin girls, and you randomly sellect one girl each from the two groups, the girl sellected from the virgin group is most likely to be a better person character wise.

164 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Richmoney1(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Virginity is overrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by sheyn5(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Well, obviously, you have a point but virginity shouldn't be a major yardstick to marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Kennitrust(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Angrykidd:

Virginity is beauty?
How did BEAUTY come into the topic?
OK.

But don't wait for a virgin... Move on

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by sylve11: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by anochuko01(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
coolsegun2002:
U don’t get it..... not spreading legs anyhow is good character

character embodies so many things, and "not spreading leg" is just a minute fraction of it.
a person could have self control when it comes to sexual escapades but that same person could rain insults that could lead another person to depression.

13 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
ok
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Chiedu4Trump: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Kennitrust:
yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.