Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads (23021 Views)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by profosenogoboy: 5:58pm On May 14, 2017
Just like every other man, its just normal
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Lincoln275(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2017
Ralphdan:
A 1nite with this will make such a memory kiss All night pressing
UDL in civil engin3ering term
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 14, 2017
anonymousmayor:
:PI will love to Bleep ds guy ass :PI will love to Bleep ds guy ass
mad
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by WhiteSoup: 6:01pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool::
From today I will never play, listen or dance to any of Timaya's songs.

It is disgusting and insulting to know that the inspiration to those melodious tunes is something as mundane and debased as a woman's glutteus maximus.

It's a shame that music in this clime is inspired by drugs, weed, and cheap sex.

Such an awry realization for intellectuals like myself

What is this one saying undecided
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 14, 2017
anonymousmayor:
u dey mad ni??
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Yourvillagepipo(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2017
anonymousmayor:
guys ass shocked shocked
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Shortyy(f): 6:07pm On May 14, 2017
hoover420:

It's not that deep na... Won't you like to rock your body once in a while? wink
No thanks
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

It is disgusting and insulting to know that the inspiration to those melodious tunes is something as mundane and debased as a woman's glutteus maximus.

It's a shame that music in this clime is inspired by drugs, weed, and cheap sex.

Haha. After all these big big grammars, one imagines how you will be begging your wife.

"Baby, please just this once. Okay if you insist you are tired, let me just press it. Only pressing. Just the glutteus maximus"

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Caramelemperor: 6:13pm On May 14, 2017
snrman:
Pictorial illustration of what Timaya is saying
You sabi joh. One cold beer for you.
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Brestar(f): 6:14pm On May 14, 2017
He is staying true to the culture. Niger Delta men grin
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2017
cheesy ukwu!
Gods greatest gift to man..
the soft feel of ukwu.... wink wink wink wink wink wink in ur hands...
yes..
Bumbae1 wink

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Benekruku(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2017
That's why he sings sporadic noise

No content!

Noise all thru!
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by donsiqua(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
RealDannie:
Like father, like son grin grin grin

You just murdered me with that pic grin grin

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by danduchi(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
anonymousmayor:
gay alert
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by truehero(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2017
First timaya is no artist in the real sense. Their are part of the female body that conjure beauty.

Concerntration on such body parts as butt, boobs, alone as oppose to eyes, skin hair e.t.c. are hallmark of a twisted artist. This mind cannot conjure beauty since they too do not even understand what beauty is and how it should be represented.

If you loose anything, don't loose your mind in this century. Its the only thing you have.

Stay bless and by all means succeed.

What exactly is your point?

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2017
Shortyy:
Smfh. I blame those that download your fvck up songs. I won't leave my wonderful Sia to goan download any bullcrap

Take am easy sis. The guy jus dey talk im own na. In any case, your DP is capable of inspiring music too wink
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2017
nobleblood:
First timaya is no artist in the real sense. Their are part of the female body that conjure beauty.

Concerntration on such body parts as butt, boobs, alone as oppose to eyes, skin hair e.t.c. are hallmark of a twisted artist. This mind cannot conjure beauty since they too do not even understand what beauty is and how it should be represented.

If you loose anything, don't loose your mind in this century. Its the only thing you have.

Stay bless and by all means succeed.

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by chubbygal(f): 6:35pm On May 14, 2017
Ukwu!!

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Afriifa(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2017
EVILFOREST:
What do you expect from an IJAW/ Bayelsa BLOOD.....??

see how ignorant u r... Keep hating why he count his money

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by RealDannie(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2017
donsiqua:

You just murdered me with that pic grin grin

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy ukwu!
Gods greatest gift to man..
the soft feel of ukwu.... wink wink wink wink wink wink in ur hands...
yes..
Bumbae1 wink
Wetin i do cheesy
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 14, 2017
chubbygal:
Ukwu!!
na d last one look normal cheesy
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by oruma19: 6:47pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

it makes no difference.
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wetin i do cheesy
dem dey talk abt ukwu wink
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

dem dey talk abt ukwu wink

Ppl like him here sha
His ok

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by salesforce: 7:24pm On May 14, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2017
TIMAYA GET HIM OWN REASON SHA grin IN ZEBRUDAYA VOICE: "ARE YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAW?"

Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by KGBEAST(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
TIMAYA GET HIM OWN REASON SHA grin IN ZEBRUDAYA VOICE: "ARE YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAW?"

Arab Malaya, nice one grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2017
KGBEAST:

Arab Malaya, nice one grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

YOU BE CORRECT SABI BOY grin grin grin
Re: Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads by Kingsley1000(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2017
POO FACTORY

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only