Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) (30778 Views)

Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Police Arrest 9 Oro Worshippers For Attacking Muslims, Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by amazon14: 10:03pm On May 14, 2017
This country is indeed a ZOO
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Brayss(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2017
ProsperOkec:
wow. I love this
Someone with mediocre brain will love it
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Bahddo(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2017
I need to leave Nigeria mehn! It's super _fucked up sad
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Bahddo(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2017
989900:
cry
Shame on me for coming from this kind of country.
it's not your fault bro sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by jude90(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2017
this one is even very small, my nice of 13 years was arrested last 2weeks and was put in cell, she slept in the cell with one small boy of 9years.this one happened at ihiala divisional police station,
and what was her crime? she went to take her birth in the public bathroom in their compound when the son of the landlord berged into the bathroom wanted to rape her when she started shouting and her mother came out trying to stop the guy and the guy and his family started beating them up and my sister went and called police instead of the police to detain them they released them and detained my sister and her children.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by 989900: 11:44pm On May 14, 2017
jude90:
this one is even very small, my nice of 13 years was arrested last 2weeks and was put in cell, she slept in the cell with one small boy of 9years.this one happened at ihiala divisional police station,
and what was her crime? she went to take her birth in the public bathroom in their compound when the son of the landlord berged into the bathroom wanted to rape her when she started shouting and her mother came out trying to stop the guy and the guy and his family started beating them up and my sister went shocked and called police instead of the police to detain them they released them and detained my sister and her children.

shocked
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by IRobot7(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2017
Na counter be that, no be inside cell.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by SANdos: 2:28am On May 15, 2017
No na jungle.
quote author=limeta post=56507133]Na zoo be this[/quote]
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by suremanpatriot: 2:33am On May 15, 2017
A minor? This is unconstitutional, highly preposterous and totally unacceptable.The boy should be released forthwith.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by princeego: 8:22am On May 15, 2017
This is Barbaric....
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by sizzlers(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2017
If I call this country "ZOO" now, some people go begin mastubatee upandawn
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 15, 2017
HumanistMike:
This is discrimination against the male child. If it were a female child, she wouldn't hv been arrested.
Na dat one pain u? Anyways thank God am female loltongue
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by kunletexs: 10:58am On May 19, 2017
when would this set of monkeys (police) be told that it is not constitutional to lock an underage in cell not to talk of holding someone else instead of the real criminal? do they not watch YouTube to see how modern day policing is taking shape? many a times domestic disturbances does not lead to arrest in developed country not to talk of arresting innocent people because of his mother.

ig when would you call your boys to order?

later police would come and say "they are your friend"

i would rather have a lion as a friend than the nigerian police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.