Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) (30775 Views)

Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Police Arrest 9 Oro Worshippers For Attacking Muslims, Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by sod09(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2017
I give up shocked
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Agimor(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2017
grin grin grin Nigeria Police are comedians.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by 989900: 7:07pm On May 14, 2017
cry
Shame on me for coming from this kind of country.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2017
Make I laugh NP small

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by oliidell(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2017
Linda said he has been released
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by seeyouin2019: 7:09pm On May 14, 2017
Only 2 places in the world where things like these happen. First is the Land of Mordor 'Aka Pakistan' where they arrest even a goat for the sins of its master, And Zoogeria where anything is possible. Oya make una continue...
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Timiblanko(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2017
ProsperOkec:
wow. I love this

Policeman i see you. May God purnish you all

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by KillerBeauty(f): 7:11pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:
peeps are blaming the police. what are about the mom that ran away and left her child to be caught?
if she really cared about the child she would have ran away with him.
So because she doesn't care for her child the police have to jail him to show they care? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 14, 2017
Chai baba are being compensated with sensitive institutions, not knowing the rules of engagement.

This is what Jega brought upon Nigerians.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 14, 2017
chie8:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/9-year-old-clinton-arrested-by-b.html

Haaa my God.. Very soon now we go dey arrest babies for crying
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:14pm On May 14, 2017
RealDannie:
Nigerian Police matter weak me I swear grin
in your mind now you're committing suicide? grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:15pm On May 14, 2017
Nigeria...., we can do better than all this nah
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by liyamar: 7:16pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:
peeps are blaming the police. what are about the mom that ran away and left her child to be caught?

SHE RAN BECOS SHE NEVER EXPECTED THOSE DUMB POLICE TO ARREST A SMALL CHILD
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by CyrusTheGreat: 7:16pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:

The child isn't being "caught" for anything you slowbrain. What has this poor little kid done wrong? He hasn't done anything, and he's a child. Is he also a criminal because his parent commited a crime? What kind of barbaric subhuman logic is that? That's what runs through the minds of rats, not intelligent fair human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by RealDannie(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2017
ijayebonyi:
in your mind now you're committing suicide? grin grin

Wetin man go do? They arrested the boy who called them. 9yrs old for that matter grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:

Fvcktard, so this is justifiable ehn....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by linkszelda: 7:17pm On May 14, 2017
KillerBeauty:

So because she doesn't care for her child the police have to jail him to show they care? Smh

im not saying what they did is good but its even better that they took him away. because i can only imagine what the neighbour would have done to him without his mum there.
we all know how far some neighbours can go in other to seek revenge
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:20pm On May 14, 2017
RealDannie:

Wetin man go do? They arrested the boy who called them. 9yrs old for that matter grin
Nigerian police case is just so appalling
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by eduevolutionnow(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2017
What manner of fuckrey is this . This country keeps descending to a new low every goddam minute. People entrusted to protect, serve and enforce the law are same people who don't even know jack about the law.
We need an "education" in this country.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:20pm On May 14, 2017
Bigcake:
Every Nigerian should learn how to make Bomb and other forms of explosive devices. There are some places we will need to blow off in the nearest future.

He that holds gun should hold it well well ooo.

I like your type....your REVOLUTION ends online. Go out and do something nah. Enough with the empty threatsgrin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by gradeA(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:

you reason like a donkey.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by RealDannie(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Nigerian police case is just so appalling

I'm telling u cool
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by linkszelda: 7:22pm On May 14, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Fvcktard, so this is justifiable ehn....

you are the fvcktard here. have you thought of what would have happened if the police left the boy in the presence of the neighbour without his mum there.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by linkszelda: 7:25pm On May 14, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

The child isn't being "caught" for anything you slowbrain. What has this poor little kid done wrong? He hasn't done anything, and he's a child. Is he also a criminal because his parent commited a crime? What kind of barbaric subhuman logic is that? That's what runs through the minds of rats, not intelligent fair human beings.

i can see your brain is far more slower than mine infact slow is an understatement.
have you even stopped to reason and think of what would have happened to that boy if he was left alone with the so called neighbour
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by peddy231(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2017
NIGERIA POLICE are a huge disappointment ; this action is so incredibly pathetic, arresting a 9 year old in the place of his mother... Craaazzy
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Afonjafucker(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
mynd44 FP Worthy

Your senseless comments are getting out of hand. it's ppl like you that Nigeria doesn't need.

Let me catch that your afonja sister
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by olureignforever: 7:28pm On May 14, 2017
shortgun:
Nigerian police again I heard they once arrested a goat and detained it for armed robbery.

They once arrested my 4year old cousin for climbing the mango tree in their barrack. Thank God I know the law.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Bigcake: 7:29pm On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I like your type....your REVOLUTION ends online. Go out and do something nah. Enough with the empty threatsgrin
Let not the Coward Spirit of Ojukwu take over your young Being..

You are far too young to be a Coward.

Go look for your play mates, okay?
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by linkszelda: 7:29pm On May 14, 2017
gradeA:

you reason like a donkey.

at least a donkey has a brain. i dont think you have one

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by godquality: 7:29pm On May 14, 2017
This is not just madness but pure disgrace to the police force in particular and Nigeria in general. May God punish that police officer and others that did nothing.

Most of this law enforcement officers don't even know the law. I repeat the police officers will never know happiness for what they are putting that boy thru.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:30pm On May 14, 2017
Bigcake:

Let not the Coward Spirit of Ojukwu take over your young Being..

You are far too young to be a Coward.

Go look for your play mates, okay?

wink

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:

you are the fvcktard here. have you thought of what would have happened if the police left the boy in the presence of the neighbour without his mum there.

Eediot, I see how your puny, fried brain works, a kid had to be arrested to fish out his mum is quite alright.....And you'll tell me you're educated abi....nitwit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years / Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos / Fake SARS Officers Arrested In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.