Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) (30773 Views)

Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Police Arrest 9 Oro Worshippers For Attacking Muslims, Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by eduevolutionnow(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:

you are the fvcktard here. have you thought of what would have happened if the police left the boy in the presence of the neighbour without his mum there.
Either you are a policeman or you are just fucking slow. What is the business of the police with what the neigbours will do to him? And the police cell is the best place to safekeep the child? Thumbs up to your stupidity.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by gradeA(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:

at least a donkey has a brain. i dont think you have one

Donkey kong you proud of that shiit hole you call a brain?
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by gradeA(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

Either you are a policeman or you are just fucking slow. What is the business of the police with what the neigbours will do to him? And the police cell is the best place to safekeep the child? Thumbs up to your stupidity.

That guy is just a slow donkey.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:
peeps are blaming the police. what are about the mom that ran away and left her child to be caught?
if she really cared about the child she would have ran away with him.
And how does two wrongs make it right?
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 7:37pm On May 14, 2017
I'm not a lawyer but I guess that's totally wrong and unfair to the little boy, human rights should sue the fokn DPO
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by epistleNow(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2017
It's looking like a FAKE NEWS according to Police HQ investigation.

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2017
I'm not surprised, buhari is a coward
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 7:39pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:
peeps are blaming the police. what are about the mom that ran away and left her child to be caught?
will you shut the fok up. So behind the police canter is the best place to keep the innocent boy? What happened to the dpo's office?
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Sunnyja: 7:40pm On May 14, 2017
Dottore:
Hi and. I keep wondering if the Nigerian Police is so grossly demonized that the greater ratio of its entire personnel keep doing despicable things. I hope the DPO once had a 9year old ward. How would he feel if his ward receives such treatment.
The aim is to extort money in the name of bail. What you we hear now is bring N50k before the boy can be released. If you are desperate for the boy to be out, you will start bargaining as if you want to buy cray fish. This one na country.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by linkszelda: 7:41pm On May 14, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Eediot, I see how your puny, fried brain works, a kid had to be arrested to fish out his mum is quite alright.....And you'll tell me you're educated abi....nitwit

am trying my best to make you reason but it seems you have an aggressive brain that can only resort to insults

i never said what they did was good. im actually annoyed at the mom for leaving the boy alone with the neighbour. what if the police came and they didnt see the mum and then they left the boy alone with the neighbour what do think will happen.

especially if the neighbour is someone that has an aggressive poor reasoning brain like yours

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by shollyBi(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:

How do you expect her to think those barbarians will take the child you thwart
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by youngpee01(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2017
this is madness
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by seangy4konji: 8:03pm On May 14, 2017
Shame on Nigeria.

My zooo
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by lagosrd: 8:03pm On May 14, 2017
The DPO should be put in jail to serve as detergent to others. If the office of the IG does not take action nor those bad eggs will put him in bad light.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by andyanders: 8:15pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:

This goes to show how an undeveloped person and your status as a man with no brain.

The police officer that arrested a 9 yr boy in place of her mother should be dismissed from her job. That is to show you the kind of uncivilized police officers that we have hence the accidental killings happening. In fact, the Nigerian police as a whole should be charged to court for the violation of the boy's right for an offense he did not commit.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by seunlayi(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2017
linkszelda:
you don chop rotten egg
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Codes151(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2017
Nigeria police?? Canibals!!

Nigerian zoo attendant!! Asaba zone!
Not police
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Hamature(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2017
This is nonsense

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Abdul124(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2017
D blame fully goes to d mum.Why will she run?
That is why it is said d wrg or good done by parent is mainly rewarded to d children.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by buchilino(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2017
Bigcake:
Every Nigerian should learn how to make Bomb and other forms of explosive devices. There are some places we will need to blow off in the nearest future.

He that holds gun should hold it well well ooo.

U JUST SPOKE MY MIND.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by buchilino(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
AskProf:

You are beyond pitiful...
JUST PITY D JACKASS
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Abdul124(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2017
Police man u are lazy nt to be able to capture d woman; base on government nt encouraging u to render sufficient sevices.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Abdul124(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2017
buchilino:

U JUST SPOKE MY MIND.
Are u bought criminals?
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Abdul124(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2017
Abdul124:
Are u both criminals?
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by buchilino(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2017
Abdul124:
Are u bought criminals?

SEEMS LIKE SARS HASN'T DEALT WITH U YET. I PRAY U DON'T FALL INTO DER HANDS, COS IF U DO, DATS WEN U WILL UNDERSTAND Y WE MADE DOSE STATEMENTS. DATS IF U COME OUT ALIVE.
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by linkszelda: 8:36pm On May 14, 2017
it seems many people misunderstood me by the comment i posted

im not saying what the police did was good but the mum to run away leaving the boy unprotected is my problem here.

if the police left that boy in the house or compound with the neighbour and something happened to the boy, same people insulting me here will be the ones asking why the boy wasnt taken into protective custody by the police.

im sorry if i offended anybody`s perception of what happened

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by posh95(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2017
ProsperOkec:
wow. I love this
Ah! Is dis one okay ni?
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
Excelboi:
You are very sick. That's unconstitutional and very wrong. Nigerian Police are the most useless set of people ever known.
see how u ppl are fighting over nothing undecided

how u sure d child is not jez relaxing dia, maybe a child of officer who came to visit?
u know bloggers & OP might jez formulate dis lie of a story to draw traffic.
smh
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by fakati(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2017
Nigeria Police is something else especially in states Abuja Police is a bit different just last week men of SARS robbed a university student of N70k putting a 9 years behind bars because of the mother fighting with a neighbour is ridiculous and height of foolishness that B division D.P.O must be a dumb.

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by bionixs: 9:37pm On May 14, 2017
whirlwind7:
undecided

Not a surprise. Its actually becoming a norm in the country where every institution has turned upside down.

This is not just morally wrong, it is also illegal. But of course, we don't expect any repercussion on the part of the police. Like I said, every institution (including the judiciary the helpless man could have run to) is upside down.
behind the C
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nackzy: 9:54pm On May 14, 2017
Bail is Free...... Free ko.... Free ni

Police is your Friend.... Which police

Nigerian police are criminals....buhari Pls Wen u Return look into that sector too
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nackzy: 9:57pm On May 14, 2017
epistleNow:
It's looking like a FAKE NEWS according to Police HQ investigation.

Which Nigerian police go gree say e happen....like we are not in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover / Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years / Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.