Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba (643 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd / IPOB Members Kneel As Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba by edunwablog: 12:50pm On May 14, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has met with a musician, who was recently arrested and later released by the Department of State Services, DSS, William Chibuzo Mbah Prince for his alleged support for Biafra.

Prince, who was once declared by the DSS as “most wanted artiste” met with the IPOB leader in his hometown in Isiama Afara in Umuahia, Abia over the weekend.The Spain-based musician was arrested and prosecuted for treasonable felony for his music which promotes the struggle for Biafra.

DSS had arrested Prince in the presence of his daughter and her two visiting foreign friends, when they arrived Nigeria from Spain at the car park of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja on 30th of January, 2017 and subsequently charged him for felony.

However, a Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Abuja discharged and acquitted Prince of the charge levelled against him.The Magistrate, Balami M, who threw out the case, also warned the DSS against bringing such “meaningless charges” that only constitute a waste of the court time in the future against the accused.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-prays-for-pro-biafra.html

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba by GameGod(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2017
Terrorist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba by yarimo(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2017
This scammer called NNAMDI KANU will be a very good movie comedy actor, WALE ADENUGA please take note of him . He can do better than PA JAMES
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba by Sammiejokes(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2017
this guy don turn pastor ooo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba by Afriifa(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2017
God Bless Me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba by jkfugghhghjdd: 3:01pm On May 14, 2017
Sammiejokes:
this guy don turn pastor ooo.
GameGod:
Terrorist
yarimo:
This scammer called NNAMDI KANU will be a very good movie comedy actor, WALE ADENUGA please take note of him . He can do better than PA JAMES
GameGod:
Terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba by yarimo(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=jkfugghhghjdd post=56512685][/quote]is that you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:09am On May 15, 2017
Kanu is a fraud in Biafra matter, I always told my friend. My people don't be fooled by him. Even though am ndigbo, I'll say the truth.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Pro-biafra Musician, Mba by Vicolan: 6:47am On May 15, 2017
Which post Nnamdi go take self if they grant them their wish....Today u see him as pastor, 2maro again u see him as Jewish......

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Launch #i Am A Nigerian Campaign / School Feeding: Fg Covered 7 States, Spent N7, 092b On 2016 / How Nigeria Can Deal With The New Biafra Agitation - Prof Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.