Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? (7379 Views)

Police Vs IPOB Clash : "If You Don't Want Peace, We'll Agitate In Pieces" - Kanu / Is Bayelsa State A Homogenous Ijaw State? / Homogenous Biafra And The Landlock Concern: A Philosophical Insight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:

Onye mere ndi Igbo ihe a?
Gini bu ife a. Tufiakwa

you no e igbo..

go an hug transformer or tand for odumegwu ojukwu express..if biafra the provoke you.

your opinion no matter..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2017
bounty007:

shut up..

who knows you and where is south south... ipob don beg you to join dem ni.

what's the problem of this people? you don't like ipob den face front.

if finally they get dia referendum then vote against it..
what's all this Nansense.

and the ezi even the claim igbo.

South South has come to stay,whether Igbos like it or not.
And the majority demand of that geopolitical zone is a Restructured Nigeria or Niger Delta Republic.
You can never force your IPOB refrendum on them.
#kiss the truth.
Btw anaghim amaja gbasara mkpari gi. Ihotago?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by etchenwafor: 5:25pm On May 14, 2017
op don't mind our brothers they are very passionate... That is there something called a referendum when the time is right those people can vote for or against it.. But please don't take our brothers serious they are very passionate about biafra
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by etchenwafor: 5:27pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:

And the majority demand of that geopolitical zone is a Restructured Nigeria or Niger Delta Republic.
#kiss the truth.

South south ko south south ni... You want a Igbo country and you want to leave your igbo brothers in the south south...You are heartless op..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:

#kiss the truth.

which south south..

asaba and its environment wan join ijaw agitation?
are you okay this man..

so for your mind..ibibio efik anang will join an ijaw republic?

guy you no get yan.and honestly you no e igbo andyou don't now orientation.

your propaganda no fit fly. we've seen many "we south south"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
where do you come from say ur state local govt and ur town and villa and your family and lets see. You thinks writing igbo here makes you one well. I can do same in the three major langu. Does that make me hausa or yoruba. Guy even mad men do not call themselves mad. So how can you call urself you igbo,s. For instance ijaws attacked igbo in bayelsa calling them ritualist. Do you now ref to urself as a ritualist. Cos of one man's action. You dont insult urself cos another insulted you? How can you address ur own tribe as you igbo?s and unity beggars. Even if ur not sympathetic to ipob you do not use such words to describe them in doing so you give urself away as a non igbo. We igbos have Thought patterns and thats final
Chai. Egwu dikwa nu!
What kind of mentality have these ipob engineered into Igbo youths?
Tufiakwa.
You can go and call me Afonja, ihe nma bu.
Ndi south south choro Niger delta republic.
Tikota aka ka anyi nwete Igbo Nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 14, 2017
etchenwafor:

South south ko south south ni... You want a Igbo country and you want to leave your igbo brothers in the south south...You are heartless op..

that man no be igbo...
he just dey fume and vex.. the biafra thing dey provoke am because say he no fit do anything.
advice am mae he go jump naija..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2017
etchenwafor:

you dodged my question.
Where in etche are you from?
I know Etche very well

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2017
bounty007:

that man no be igbo...
he just dey fume and vex.. the biafra thing dey provoke am because say he no fit do anything.
advice am mae he go jump naija..

provoke?
Now that bayelsa is boiling, Let nnamdi kanu go to yenegoa and preach biafra to them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Cooly100: 5:31pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
Why? I want to know why?
Delta and Edo were formerly under western nigeria yet we don't see Yorubas disturbing the Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isokos, Binis etc over Oduduwa affairs.
Eastern Nigeria is GONE!
There is nothing wrong with the name South South, Igbos leave Ijaws, Urhobos, Ogonis, Efiks etc Alone.
I don't see these people begging to be included in IPOB movement rather it is Igbos that are disturbing them.
I am proudly a South Easterner, I am okay with my geopolitical zone,
South South are just my neighbours.
Thats it.
South East is developing despite No federal presence,
You can't see me disturbing South Southners.
I respect peoples convinence and Igbos are giving the SS minorities Inconvinences.
Why these desperation?
If South South want Niger Delta Republic, LEAVE THEM NA.
It is their right!
They simply don't want Biafra and you can never force Biafra on them.
Thanks

Mister, please show where those tribes were forced to join Biafra...or keep your ewedu, mouth shut forever? How can people be forced in this modern world?
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by etchenwafor: 5:32pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
you dodged my question. Where in etche are you from? I know Etche very well
etche LGA..ulakwo community but my mom is from arochukwu sha...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by sorry1(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:

You guys will always shift it to Yoruba people. The op asked a simple question, why not answer him?
Which simple question did he ask? who said that igbos have been the only ones agitating for biafra? who said igbos are begging other southsouth minorities to join the cause? do you need photos of biafran protesters of non igbo origin agitating for biafra in delta and rivers?

I know your pain. You are pain because igbos are not calling for" united south " thus, Yoruba race feels excluded. I bet if this biafran agitation had included yorubas am sure all these Yoruba people saying shi.t about biafran struggle will desist but it's quiet fortunate for igbos and unfortunate for yorubas that, we the biafrans, don't want any back stabber in our biafra. Take heart and go form oduduwa republic with people from Benin republic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
provoke?
Now that bayelsa is boiling, Let nnamdi kanu go to yenegoa and preach biafra to them.

bayelsa have never been part of biafrans IPOB.
some of their people choose to align with igbo's and nothing else..

how old are you..

or you just want to stretch your thread.

don't like to argue with dummies..

you're acting like one..

imagine ijaws and igbos...since when.

na wao..said you're not igbo..

you be proper yoruba man...

not even a "south outh" man argue like you.
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Justiceleague1: 5:36pm On May 14, 2017
bkool7:
Well, I'm not lpob . So I will let them speak before I comment

there aint no problem if the igbos get their biafra and the ss get their republic.
We will be fine with eachother and have and maintain a smooth relationship.
Now i am from Edo state,in the south south,i am no kid not be be unaware of how we,the niger deltans, have fared in nigeria,how our resources have been plundered and mismanaged by outsiders. It hurts a lot when one realises that, for long,even till now,not a single niger delta indigene owns an oil bloc. We hear of super rich northerners like indimi and ty danjuma and atiku etc, and these folks own oil blocs and oil companies in the niger delta. When we say we want true federalism or resource control or total restructuring or a sovereign national conference to address foundational issues bedevilling us for starters,the igbos dont oppose,the northerners do vehemently and surprisingly,to an extent though,the yorubas oppose as well,like Akinjide did @ gej's '14 confab! And when the boys try to get something from their own wealth,the blood thirsty nig army is ever there harrassing and shooting indiscriminately.
In summary,the nd havent fared well in nig and we wud very much luv to be on our own or with ipob and that is just to be away from the parasitic and uncaring nig,just like Q invented his own special speed military boat to be away from mischievous Bond in "the word is not enough".

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
you dodged my question.
Where in etche are you from?
I know Etche very well

oga free that man..you now etch and you're not from etch..

where are you from..
which locality and state....

etches are proud igbo's and have not denied that for once

who are you mr man.
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2017
bounty007:

bayelsa have never been part of biafrans IPOB.
some of their people choose to align with igbo's and nothing else..

how old are you..

or you just want to stretch your thread.

don't like to argue with dummies..

you're acting like one..

imagine ijaws and igbos...since when.

na wao..said you're not igbo..

you be proper yoruba man...

not even a "south outh" man argue like you.
so are you denying that Ipob did not put bayelsa in their map?
Calling me yoruba does not change my proud Igbo root. Ok?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Ogalanyachieze: 5:38pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
so you are denying me as an Igbo? Chai.
Onye mere ndi Igbo ihe a? Ike kwuru.
ike kwuru? Like seriously where are u from
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
so are you denying that Ipob did not put bayelsa in their map?

are you okay...
did adaka boro include igbo's in his map? guess you've not seen anything like that.

which tribes did make up Adaka boro's independence map..
don't come here to rant.. be informed.
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2017
bounty007:

are you okay...
answer my question. Did or did not Ipob put bayelsa in their map?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
ike kwuru? Like seriously where are u from
so a ? Is the fault.
Oso gi kwere, oso gi ekwela. Abum nwa afor Igbo kajara akaja.
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2017
bounty007:

oga free that man..you now etch and you're not from etch..
where are you from.. which locality and state....
etches are proud igbo's and have not denied that for once
who are you mr man.
did I say that etches are not Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
answer my question. Did or did not Ipob put bayelsa in their map?

which tribe and indigenous people did adaka boro include in his quest for independent naija delta?
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by deedeedee1: 5:44pm On May 14, 2017
sorry1:
Which simple question did he ask? who said that igbos have been the only one agitating for biafra? who said igbos are begging other southsouth minorities to join the course? do you need photos of biafran protesters of no igbo origin agitating for biafra in delta and rivers?

I know your pain. You are pain because igbos are not calling for" united south " thus, Yoruba race feels excluded. I bet if this biafran agitation would've included yorubas am sure all these Yoruba people saying shi.t about biafran struggle will desist but it's quiet fortunate for igbos and unfortunate for yorubas that we the biafrans don't want any back stabber in our biafra. Take heart and go form oduduwa republic with people from Benin republic.
lols!!! What the ffffuuuk? Where did you see me ask for southern unity? That is the last thing i will ever ask for. I only told that guy not to mention yoruba because your struggle is not our business. Who told you Yoruba people feel left out? Have you seen any yoruba that ask to join biafra? So how come do you feel yoruba people feel left out? Yoruba people are large and do not need you in anyway. Just stay on your lane and stop shouting yoruba in every thread that does not concern them.
SIMPLE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
so a ? Is the fault.
Oso gi kwere, oso gi ekwela. Abum nwa afor Igbo kajara akaja.

you no be igbo.forget talk
you only wish..and it ends.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2017
bounty007:

which tribe and indigenous people did adaka boro include in his quest for independent naija delta?
only ijaws. He did not beg any Igbos to join.
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
did I say that etches are not Igbo?

okay..so etches are now igbo's..

pls what do you really mean by your "south south"

and who are "igbos" begging to join in your so called "south south"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2017
bounty007:

you no be igbo.forget talk
you only wish..and it ends.
if I start denying being Igbo now, you will start blaming hausas and yorubas of divide and conquer.
I am proudly Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
only ijaws. He did not beg any Igbos to join.

"only ijaws"

are ijaws the only tribe in bayelsa?

or are they the majority in your so called "south south"

or has ipob ever asked Ijaws to join them?
Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2017
bounty007:

okay..so etches are now igbo's..

pls what do you really mean by your "south south"

and who are "igbos" begging to join in your so called "south south"
A Homogenous Igbo nation is for Igbos in SE, SS and Benue Only.
Leave the ijaws,ogonis,urhobos etc alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2017
bounty007:

"only ijaws"
are ijaws the only tribe in bayelsa?
or are they the majority in your so called "south south"
or has ipob ever asked Ijaws to join them?
yes. Putting ijaw land in ipob map is the same thing as begging. They are not interested.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
if I start denying being Igbo now, you will start blaming hausas and yorubas of divide and conquer.
I am proudly Igbo.

guy. u no be igbo...

anything na wish..

hausa man no even get wahala with biafra.. likewise fulani.. they ain't have nothing to loose..except dia minority Christians.

Yoruba onthe other hand are scared.they have lot to loose.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:

yes. Putting ijaw land in ipob map is the same thing as begging.
They are not interested.

where is ijaw land?

are ijaws the only tribe in bayelsa? or are they the majority in your o called "south south"

and pls where is ijaw land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech / Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School / APC Members To Hold Support March For Tinubu, Dapo Abiodun In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.