Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? (802 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? / What This Girl Posted On Facebook About Her Boy Friend Will Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? by Stevebamdex(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2017
sad sad

Re: If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 14, 2017
You can't even be my wife self, so no need. I can keep a stone at home instead of a wife.

That's a rock you've got there wink
Re: If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2017
I will beat the muscle out of her undecided
Re: If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? by Stevebamdex(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:
You can't even be my wife self, so no need. I can keep a stone at home instead of a wife.

That's a rock you've got there wink
Don't tell me you are scared of that lady already?
You should be able to deal with her easily nah grin

1 Like

Re: If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 14, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Don't tell me you are scared of that lady already?
You should be able to deal with her easily nah grin

Lol. Yeah I should be but the thing is... I don't beat ladies neither will I love to have one that would beat me
Re: If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? by smardray(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2017
Only if Flowd mayweather is my PA
Re: If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? by Fmartin(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2017
wen u agree say na photoshop, i wil nt grin
Re: If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2017
laye laye. I won't even see you not to talk of marriage

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Reply / Signs That A Lady Doesn't Really Love A Man / What Should I Do Now? (help Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.