Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu (800 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Emmyloaded: 7:37pm On May 14, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has said that he is in the struggle for secession not to make money but to ensure that the rights of the people of Biafra were restored.

Kanu spoke at the weekend at his Afaraukwu residence in Umuahia, Abia State, where some journalists visited him.

Kanu said if he wanted to make money from the struggle, he would do so, but he was not interested in money, but to ensure that justice and equity reign.

“This place where you are is my father’s compound, the government house which is just over there is my father’s land too. He gave it to the state government.

“Look at my father there(pointing his direction), you see him, he is a very modest and simple man. Did you see him carrying an air around himself or flying aeroplanes? Yet the government house is his property. That is the kind of life I live.

“Politicians have been coming here to beg me to soft pedal on the struggle, but I know they are not sincere. They simply want to get into power. Money does not move me, in fact what will I be doing with all the money if I make it,” Kanu asked rhetorically.

He stated that, the same politicians who called them noise makers, internet warriors, miscreants and so many names today sneak in to come and lobby him for support.

“They will always ask me to support them to get into office, that while they are in office, they will help push the cause, but I know that what they are after is the four or eight years they will stay so that they can make money.

He said the fears being entertained by politicians about the coming of Biafra republic were neither here nor there because Biafra republic would be founded on the principle of justice, equity and fairness.

He said “I don’t know why they are just afraid. Biafra will be a home for all people who agree with our values.

” If you are from Sokoto you can be a Biafran if you believe in our value system of equity, justice and fairness.

“I don’t even intend to be the head of Biafra republic in the end. I don’t like to always lead. I want to be led so that I can proffer solutions.
” If Uwazuruike had done well, I won’t be doing what I’m doing today. I’m into this struggle because of leadership vacuum.

I’m into this fight because my people are suffering; they are denied of their rights and privileges. Nothing will stop this fight. And I must assure you we are almost there. Biafra is almost here with us.

Asked whether he agreed with the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu that Biafra should now be a thing of the mind and not a geographical space, Kanu said Biafra had a geographical location and that the people of Biafra were known and defined.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 14, 2017
Which people?

The same people whose politicians are cross-carpeting to APC
Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 14, 2017
thats good

1 Like

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by cosby02(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmmm....contunu

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy

And it shall come to pass on that glorious day when our independence shall be restored!!

You wonder why they don't wana let us go?

They know that Nigeria is messed up already!!

They know that our resourcefulness will be translated into a mega economy

They know that without us... Nigeria is a gooner

They know all these...!! Allow us to go without the South South... They still say NO...

Why?? Why?? Why??

On that Glorious day!!

They call us Liepods... but they still hold us back!!

They call us Drug pushers... but they still hold us back.

Dear Nigeria... let my people go!! embarassed cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by EzekaUdene: 7:48pm On May 14, 2017
useless cone heads won't like this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2017
Liar
Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Candyrain(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
Interesting... keep the fire on and make it loud and clear to everyone that u are not another Uwazuruike.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by mazimee(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
Liar

I understand this is too much for you to bear.
Someone should help him with Otapiapia.

4 Likes

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Nossa(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
Liar

Oga BMC, I get 3 meters of rope, I hope say e go dey enough to hang from the top of an iroko tree? .

3 Likes

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 14, 2017
I thought this Liepod terrorist was banned from making Media speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Nafizzey(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
I thought this Liepod terrorist was banned from making Media speech
Exactly you spoke my mind.
Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 8:48pm On May 14, 2017
Afonja come and see Nnamdi Kanu is still talking about Biafra

He has not learnt his lesson in Kuje and the vegetable is sick grin

Who will fight for Afonja now
Afonja ntor tongue

5 Likes

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by mexxmoney: 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
They said he was scared of breaking justice binta's stupid bail conditions. Well, he has been seen in a crowd of more than ten people and he has now granted an interview. Who is scared of who? A lion is a lion he can't be any other thing. Ride on brave son of Biafra

1 Like

Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by OgaJonah(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2017
Dis man no dey hear word. Try any bullshit and go back straight to KUJE
Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by ak47mann(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2017
OgaJonah:
Dis man no dey hear word. Try any bullshit and go back straight to KUJE
is too late Biafra is beyond kanu his just a messenger.His job is to carry his work incase anything happen many kanus are waiting for their task till Biafra is achieved cool
Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 14, 2017
baba let dem know
Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja come and see Nnamdi Kanu is still talking about Biafra

He has not learnt his lesson in Kuje and the vegetable is sick grin

Who will fight for Afonja now
Afonja ntor tongue
he dey pain afonja now. We don serve them reach for Nigeria, wetin them want again from ndigbo. Make them please give us our Biafra.
Re: I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Nnamdi Kanu by Princesaha: 10:14pm On May 14, 2017
As the Secretary-general of Afonjaa skull miners association of Nigeria (ASMAN), this news just de pepper me gan. Please what should I do now?

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Ministry Of Transport,former Aktc Terminal Close With Injunction / Part Of Money DSS Found In Justice Ngwuta’s Home Missing, Judge Reveals / Arewa Ultimatum: Itsekiri Message: I Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.