Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (36484 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by krokronyash(f): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Like Jesus Christ, I’m tempted to back out of Biafra struggle- IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), says like Jesus Christ, he is sometimes tempted to back out of the struggle for the realization of the sovereign state of Biafra.

Kanu shared his thoughts while reacting to the recent clash between some members of the secessionist group and security agents in Enugu state on Sunday, August 23.

In a letter to members of the secessionist group, Kanu compared himself to Jesus Christ who said to God at the Garden of Gethsemane “if it be possible, let this cup pass from me” when faced with temptations.

The letter in part reads

“In my most private moments, when I reflect on this struggle and its fallouts, I have often been tempted, like Christ, to ask that this cup be passed from me. I am sure you all feel the same in many fleeting moments of despair that is common with the fragile human spirit.

So, as we mourn this latest mass murder of our people, let us all take some comfort that they didn’t die in vain, they died in honour, they fell in defence of freedom and their precious blood will be best requited by our collective and abiding resolve to never back down until Biafra is restored.”

He, however, vowed to continue in the fight for the emancipation of his people.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/like-jesus-christ-im-tempted-to-back-out-of-biafra-struggle-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu.html

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Franzinni: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nice one ... KANU

I hear its cold in the UK

now a beg we need you to mobilize your billionaire friends that are loyal to you to share palliatives as we in the trenches are not seeing sun rising again o!

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by SmartProf(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sir, you didn't start it, and if the struggle remains genuine in the hearts of those who are affected, it will take another approach but will continue. The outcome of secession struggles are never on the neck of one person. If the Igbos can apply a better approach to this struggle, they'll win more support from those that matter.

178 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by krokronyash(f): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Franzinni:
[center][/center] grin
What? angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Fleshly: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Onye oshi. If you backout how are you going to get money to feed your family? Ekperimma muo!

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by techmo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin

Scammer

Refund all Igbos donation you mismanaged and go,.
Jesus received no donation yet fed thousands, Nnamdi Kanu is Jobless yet thousands feed him and his family and sponsor his trips due to his lies

*Where are the Europeans Union Deligates
*Where are the Turkish Arm suppliers and diplomat
*Where are Isrealis, Mossad and Intelligence agency
*Where are the Trump and American Deligates

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Franzinni: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
krokronyash:

What? angry
aunty is it true that krokro dey for your nyansh ?

Hmmmm pishur or I don't believe it

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Vickmanny22: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
speaking against Nnamdi is hard for me, no matter how hard I try to. but I feel I still believe Nigeria can be salvaged we just have to work for it together, at least for us who believe nothing is impossible.

Dear Nigerians!

How long have we toiled and sweated while a selected few have taken large chunks of our harvests, leaving the starving masses with barely anything left. Yet, they have brazenly remained insensitive to the cries of the same voters they claim to serve.

They have only been sympathetic when it's beneficial. When they are canvassing for support from the electorate, that's when you will find them spraying wads of cash, for the masses have been so hungry, they do not think that N5000 is such a little sum to trade their future for.

This is not news. The media these days is populated by one headline detailing the mismanagement of public funds after another. Yet, nothing is being done about.

Nigerians, I implore you to join a team of fellow concerned Nigerians as we put our heads together to try to bring a solution to our present political predicament. We are not going to protest, we are going to embark on a strategic plan to attempt to effect a change in us ourselves first before we dare to bring same to the shores of the political dispensation.

Join us at OUR FUTURE IS NOW, /nigerianyouthsaretired as we try our collaborative efforts to make our motherland a better place for our offsprings unborn.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by heendrix(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you like Back out or don't

You're atm helping to reduce the amount of foolish folks in the Yeast sad

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Joyover100(f): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by GuyWise101(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...

The movement for the emacipation of Biafran people must be achieved.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by batstan(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
And Jesus Christ said "It is finished"
shocked

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by fabulous05(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
One thing is for sure, the Biafra dream will not end with Kanu

Believe that

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by batstan(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fleshly:
Onye oshi. If you backout how are you going to get money to feed your family? Ekperimma muo!
Is it about the money?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by krokronyash(f): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Franzinni:
aunty is it true that krokro dey for your nyansh ?

Hmmmm pishur or I don't believe it
Oloshi!!
Na your hanty nyash you want see?
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by skyblueking(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Who is bothered? Is it your family business ni.. Oga go sleep.. Biafra come Biafra go I love Naija..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Franzinni: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
krokronyash:

Oloshi!!
Na your hanty nyash you want see?
tongue
he he .. You cash me sha!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by donbachi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Back out and na untop ur head the sun go rise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by kingzizzy: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
The struggle for freedom is bigger than any one man. Igbo land must become an independent country from the failed British colonial experiment called Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by muykem: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
But Jesus didn't run away like coward. He released himself to be killed for the purpose he believed. Ojukwu also ran away from battle, he came back and pay homage to Buhari in Daura.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by LaboPolitics: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Sir, you didn't start it, and if the struggle remains genuine in the hearts of those who are affected, it will take another approach but continue. The outcome of secession struggles are never on the neck of one person. If the Igbos can apply a better approach to this struggle, they'll win more support from those that matter.

What 'better approach' do you recommend my yoruba friend?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by IamWonderful: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Don't bark out our Igbo lord and savior

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
The struggle is already Dead on Arrival. Don't sweat it, Nnnamdi Kanu. IPOB supporters are simply wasting their energy on a lost cause. It will be futile and costly at the end of it all; lives would be lost.

Quit the idea of Biafra and embrace One Nigeria. Fight for your RIGHTS. Fight for EQUALITY and not SECESSION.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by DaddyRochie1642: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Franzinni:
Nice one ... KANU

I hear its cold in the UK

now a beg we need you to mobilize your billionaire friends that are loyal to you to share palliatives as we in the trenches are not seeing sun rising again o!

Continue Dreaming grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by kemicalreact: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
[b][/b]a1
Vickmanny22:
speaking against Nnamdi is hard for me, no matter how hard I try to. but I feel I still believe Nigeria can be salvaged we just have to work for it together, at least for us who believe nothing is impossible.

Dear Nigerians!

How long have we toiled and sweated while a selected few have taken large chunks of our harvests, leaving the starving masses with barely anything left. Yet, they have brazenly remained insensitive to the cries of the same voters they claim to serve.

They have only been sympathetic when it's beneficial. When they are canvassing for support from the electorate, that's when you will find them spraying wads of cash, for the masses have been so hungry, they do not think that N5000 is such a little sum to trade their future for.

This is not news. The media these days is populated by one headline detailing the mismanagement of public funds after another. Yet, nothing is being done about.

Nigerians, I implore you to join a team of fellow concerned Nigerians as we put our heads together to try to bring a solution to our present political predicament. We are not going to protest, we are going to embark on a strategic plan to attempt to effect a change in us ourselves first before we dare to bring same to the shores of the political dispensation.

Join us at OUR FUTURE IS NOW, /nigerianyouthsaretired as we try our collaborative efforts to make our motherland a better place for our offsprings unborn.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by yemmight(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Scammer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by helinues: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Morning don break

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.