Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris (1824 Views)

Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 14, 2017
This boy was six years when Buhari took over power as Head of States, today he is the president of France while Buhari is still the president of Nigeria.
This is President Emmanuel Macron (the grandson),President Buhari (grandfather) will go and take instructions from in the name of international politics.
Shame to this kind of elders.
Shame to all the youths who voted Buhari and still can't see their foolishness till date.
(C) Honourable Prince Chris Benjamin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
And shame on you for refusing to move away from stagnation. And what prevent the boy from contesting?

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by successmatters(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2017
Anybody who allowed himself to be brainwashed into voted Buhari in the last election is no different than those who lost their life savings and borrowed money to lose in mmm.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by naijaboy756: 8:17pm On May 14, 2017
AntiIPOB:
And shame on you for refusing to move away from stagnation. And what prevent the boy from contesting?
People like u are supposed to bury your head in shame....Sadly you are a Zombie and Zombies dont reason at all...

Sai barber

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by Igboesika: 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
Yoruba Muslims will never see anything wrong with it.

13 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by OVI75(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2017
Ngeneukwenu Aka Laureta Onochie is Here,What do u Av to Say.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by ProWalker: 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
successmatters:
Anybody who allowed himself to be brainwashed into voted Buhari in the last election is no different than those who lost their life savings and borrowed money to lose in mmm.

Holy Moses!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by ProWalker: 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Yoruba Muslims will never see anything wrong with it.

That distinction only exist in your brain grin

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by Pavarottii(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2017
Very true. Shame on Nigerian youths who voted buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by slivertongue: 9:18pm On May 14, 2017
pls forgive the youths who voted GMB, most were mislead into believing a lie.

May God grant GMB longlife to see what Nigeria will be in future.

GMB dealt with my geneartion, he took away all the freebees Shagari gave us as pupils, increased school fees sacked our parents . Sometimes i dont want remember the pain he caused most homes

oh well we grew through the pains he brought to our lives and he is doing same to this generation

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:06pm On May 14, 2017
Anybody who voted Buhari is an enemy of the state... They should be held responsible if anything happens to Buhari in London
They think governance is for grandpas on life support ...
Useless people

6 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by obailala(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2017
specter:
This boy was six years when Buhari took over power as Head of States, today he is the president of France while Buhari is still the president of Nigeria.
This is President Emmanuel Macron (the grandson),President Buhari (grandfather) will go and take instructions from in the name of international politics.
Shame to this kind of elders.
Shame to all the youths who voted Buhari and still can't see their foolishness till date.
(C) Honourable Prince Chris Benjamin
A questiin for Honourable Chris, "who was the alternative young person Nigerians should have voted for in 2015?

Bleedy pained jonathanians have refused to recover from their wailings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by naijaboy756: 5:16am On May 15, 2017
obailala:
A questiin for Honourable Chris, "who was the alternative young person Nigerians should have voted for in 2015?

Bleedy pained jonathanians have refused to recover from their wailings.
Even you sef with your own brain ought to have gotten tired....Almost 2 years and all you have mentioned is Jonathan. Use your brain if u have one

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by obailala(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2017
naijaboy756:
Even you sef with your own brain ought to have gotten tired....Almost 2 years and all you have mentioned is Jonathan. Use your brain if u have one
By all sensible standards, you need your above advice far more than anyone else in this thread. Common sense tells me if someone is blasting people for voting buhari in 2015, there is a more than 90% chance he's suggesting Nigerians should have voted the alternative at the 2015 election. So before you accuse me of bringing jona into this, I advise you to put your brain to use... That thing in your skull isn't meant for decoration boy...

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by bayelsaowei(m): 6:22am On May 15, 2017
Foolish nigerians...egg heads who voted for an old dictator thinking he is Jesus Christ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2017
'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION' ..............GEJ, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:32am On May 15, 2017
' IF JONATHAN HAD WON THE 2015 ELECTION, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN LOOTED OUT OF THE WORLD MAP'.
..,... ...,... OBASANJO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by blackpanda: 6:35am On May 15, 2017
This propaganda is silly.
Between buhari and Jonathan, there was simply no contest. Jonathan failed woefully and Nigeria was heading for a brick wall. I will vote PMB over and over again over Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by kolaaderin: 7:15am On May 15, 2017
I do not know how many times we have to address this matter on nairaland that there was no contest in 2015 election, the option was between saving Nigeria from been looted of the Map or settle down with a man we know might not achieve much economically but surely will stop the bleeding.
Nigeria was bleeding seriously to death with GEJ and we decided to improvised with an arcade Doctor to stop the bleeding, I repeat we got no Option and GEJ was a colossal failure all round.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:24am On May 15, 2017
These people are hopeless
They keep mentioning GEJ upandan to console themselves
Do we have a two party system in Nigeria ?
We had better options than Buhari
These people are pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2017
blackpanda:
Between buhari and Jonathan, there was simply no contest. Jonathan failed woefully and Nigeria was heading for a brick wall. I will vote PMB over and over again over Jonathan

PMB1523

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2017
kolaaderin:
I do not know how many times we have to address this matter on nairaland that there was no contest in 2015 election, the option was between saving Nigeria from been looted of the Map or settle down with a man we know might not achieve much economically but surely will stop the bleeding.
Nigeria was bleeding seriously to death with GEJ and we decided to improvised with an arcade Doctor to stop the bleeding, I repeat we got no Option and GEJ was a colossal failure all round.
Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by dokiOloye(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2017
blackpanda:
Jonathan failed woefully?
As evidenced by what?

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by vedaxcool(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2017
And how old is trump? Stewpid idiotss saying rubbish because of their innate tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by Zenithpeak(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2017
Nigerians prefer lies and deceptions from the organised criminals called politicians.

Thank God I was not DECEIVED!
Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by blackpanda: 7:58am On May 15, 2017
dokiOloye:
Jonathan failed woefully?
As evidenced by what?

Massive corruption unprecedented in Nigeria's history, insecurity, unemployment, clueless leadership, unaccountability, poor educational system, zero electricity, drying up Nigeria's foreign reserves, Jonathan practically encouraging his friends to loot at will.....I could go on and on.
Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by dokiOloye(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2017
blackpanda:

Massive corruption unprecedented in Nigeria's history, insecurity, unemployment, clueless leadership, unaccountability, poor educational system, zero electricity, drying up Nigeria's foreign reserves, Jonathan practically encouraging his friends to loot at will.....I could go on and on.
but Nigerians were at least able to feed ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by blackpanda: 8:09am On May 15, 2017
dokiOloye:
but Nigerians were at least able to feed ba?

Feed how? Are u not able to feed now?? Even so much that u have excess to be buying data! Abeg give ur hate a rest jare
Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by Moreoffaith(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by Nobody: 8:18am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=blackpanda post=56529936]This propaganda is silly.
Between buhari and Jonathan, there was simply no contest. Jonathan failed woefully and Nigeria was heading for a brick wall. I will vote PMB over and over again over Jonathan[/quo

2 Nigerian ex Governors in the persons of Rotimi Amaechi and Bola Tinubu flew their private jets to attend IBB's daughter's marriage over the weekend.
Meanwhile, an ex Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President, President, all in the person of Goodluck Jonathan was at the same event but guess what, he went on a public Airline booking ahead his flight ticket.
So tell me people of the Most High God, who is corrupt, the accusers or the accusee

Always get your facts right and stop spreading beer parlour news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by blackpanda: 8:21am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=specter post=56532347][/quote]

I really wish God will grant you some sense so that u stop falling for silly gimmicks. The fact that he didn't use private jet doesn't mean he doesn't have one. And the fact that he didn't use one doesn't mean he isn't a notorious thief!

Learn to think for yourself and stop dancing to politicians silly tunes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does South East Contribute? The Truth / Nnamdi Kanu Has Thought Nigeria A Good Lesson – Wike / Supreme Court: Ikpeazu Moves Abia Elders, Senators To Visit Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.