Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris (1836 Views)

Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by Nobody: 8:23am On May 15, 2017
kolaaderin:
I do not know how many times we have to address this matter on nairaland that there was no contest in 2015 election, the option was between saving Nigeria from been looted of the Map or settle down with a man we know might not achieve much economically but surely will stop the bleeding.
Nigeria was bleeding seriously to death with GEJ and we decided to improvised with an arcade Doctor to stop the bleeding, I repeat we got no Option and GEJ was a colossal failure all round.

2 Nigerian ex Governors in the persons of Rotimi Amaechi and Bola Tinubu flew their private jets to attend IBB's daughter's marriage over the weekend.
Meanwhile, an ex Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President, President, all in the person of Goodluck Jonathan was at the same event but guess what, he went on a public Airline booking ahead his flight ticket.
So tell me people of the Most High God, who is corrupt, the accusers or the accusee

Bros i take God beg you, stop believing road side news papers stand analysis and beer parlour rumours.
How many conviction of alleged looters have they secured . None in two years.

How many of the cases have been thrown out by the courts or are bring thrown out on a daily basis and you don't hear them, read or see them in the news media ?

More than half of the cases. Pls go for deliverance and stop believing the aforesaid beer parlour news. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by Nobody: 8:25am On May 15, 2017
blackpanda:

I really wish God will grant you some sense so that u stop falling for silly gimmicks. The fact that he didn't use private jet doesn't mean he doesn't have one. And the fact that he didn't use one doesn't mean he isn't a notorious thief!

Learn to think for yourself and stop dancing to politicians silly tunes

Bros gimme verifiable proof that he owns one and I will quietly lick my wounds. In the absence of that , keep quiet.
Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by blackpanda: 8:37am On May 15, 2017
specter:

Bros gimme verifiable proof that he owns one and I will quietly lick my wounds. In the absence of that , keep quiet.

You don't need proof. You need brain reset
Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by dokiOloye(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2017
blackpanda:

Feed how? Are u not able to feed now?? Even so much that u have excess to be buying data! Abeg give ur hate a rest jare
That I'm lucky to escape d mass hunger in d land doesn't make me insensitive to d hunger of famine proportion currently pervading in d country since 'saviour' Osama BinHary took over.
Re: Shame On Those Who Voted Buhari. -hon.chris by naijaboy756: 2:34pm On May 15, 2017
kolaaderin:
I do not know how many times we have to address this matter on nairaland that there was no contest in 2015 election, the option was between saving Nigeria from been looted of the Map or settle down with a man we know might not achieve much economically but surely will stop the bleeding.
Nigeria was bleeding seriously to death with GEJ and we decided to improvised with an arcade Doctor to stop the bleeding, I repeat we got no Option and GEJ was a colossal failure all round.
I wish you even know what you are saying...Talking Jargon

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Went Bankrupt Because Of Abacha’s Death—tonye Cole / Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? / So How Far On The Ozubulu Killings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.