Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds (2198 Views)

If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by ariesbull: 11:18pm On May 14, 2017
Adewale Adeoye Wrote:

If Biafra achieves self determination, Im almost certain that the following factors will make Biafra a great nation:

1) The desperate zeal to excell, compete and overwhelm Nigeria.

2) There will be new jobs.Igbos will have to fill positions in Embassies in 200 countries across the world for instance.

3) A new Biafra capital city will emerge which is certain to be of world class.

4) A new industrial base will be launched tapping on Igbo history of industry and enterprise.

5) The drive to assert Igbo language and culture in the new world order will create a new cultraul wealth and a new economic impetus.

5) Igbo will be saved the trauma of looking up to Nigeria in almost every aspect that her people need to struggle through quota to be admitted like in sports, civil service and in the army and security services.

6) Igbo children will have a new syllabus in schools that will reflect their heritage, history of the civil war, their custom and their civilisations which at the moment are suppressed under the NUC and the domineering Federal agencies.

7) There will be mass exodus to Igboland but that in itself will create a new spirit of determination to survive.

7) Development agencies will be interested in the new nation.

cool Igbo will not have to contend with terrorism and violent herdsmen who will be treated as foreign invaders.

Posted from www.etimes.com.ng

9)The pride of Igbo Nation sitting at the UN as equal parners with Russia and US for instance is a value a billion dollars cannot buy.Adewale Adeoye Wrote:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Igboesika: 11:27pm On May 14, 2017
10., Afonjas will be turned to full slaves by their masters.( sorry, I didn't intend to contaminate this beautiful thread, but I had to state the fact).

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by conductor111: 11:28pm On May 14, 2017
So what will happen to the brown roof IDP camps in Oshogbo? Whose money will be used in feeding sarrki, ngeneukwenu and omenka?

9 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2017
K

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by death2Ndigbo: 11:34pm On May 14, 2017
we will continue selling fake drugs, cocaine,engage in baby factory and above all we won't stop developing Indonesia with our white powdergringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Igboesika: 11:37pm On May 14, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Biafra can not succeed because we hate ourselves. Last time we fought the starve us and stupid ojukwu,sorry to say abandon what he started. We are better in present arrangement because so much to loose. I can't afford to loose all my investments in Lagos in the event of Biafra.
The same thing you posted on the other thread, and hear you are doing it
again.
Can't you face your south west region for once ?
If I were Yoruba like you (God forbids), my only interest would be development of my region rather than having nightmares over people that despise you.

Is it not stupi*ity when you insist to embrace someone that hates you ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by BabaRamota1980: 11:43pm On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:

The same thing you posted on the other thread and hear you are doing it.
If I were Yoruba (God forbids), my only interest would be development of my region rather than having nightmares over people that despise you.

Development of SW is yanminrins headache, you worry about that. Our headache is to make sure you stay employed and contribute %age of your income to the growth of our land.

So face your task, we are doing ours. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by BabaRamota1980: 11:44pm On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:

If I were Yoruba (God forbids), my only interest would be development of my region rather than having nightmares over people that despise you.

Development of SW is yanminrins headache, you worry about that. Our headache is to make sure you stay employed and contribute %age of your income to the growth of our land.

We are not embracing you, we enslave you!

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by death2Ndigbo: 11:48pm On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:

If I were Yoruba like you (God forbids), my only interest would be development of my region rather than having nightmares over people that despise you.

dont mind him brother,he won't face his southwest now until we migrate our entire to southwest and claim dat southwest is no man's land,who doesn't know dat we are land grabber
Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Igboesika: 11:48pm On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

We are not embracing you, we enslave you!

You are not ashamed of yourself that strangers have made you a tenant on your own land.

11 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 14, 2017
Biafra will grow in infrastructure faster than any other african nation, ndigbo have a thing for good structures and environment

10 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by chairman010: 11:55pm On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:
10., Afonjas will be turned to full slaves by their masters.( sorry, I didn't intend to contaminate this beautiful thread, but I had to state the fact).

bros, what's the problem with you and your type in nairaland? why must every single threaded end up with afonja and ipob? sometimes l keep wondering if pole like you in nairaland are actually Igbos and Yorubas
Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by oblaak(m): 12:06am On May 15, 2017
If BIAFRA eventually gets grant, Ndi Igbo will be the happiest people on earth. I need this Biafra like Kilode. Imagine a country with just one tribe. Chaii wink

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Nobody: 12:06am On May 15, 2017
afonjas dreaming..

is very okay.. to sleep.
Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by CaptainGOOD: 12:08am On May 15, 2017
Igboesika:

Lol..are afonjas yorubas?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by BabaRamota1980: 12:15am On May 15, 2017
Igboesika:

You are not ashamed of yourself that strangers have made you a tenant on your own land.

Hahahahahaha...
There are two types of real estate -
Residential
Commercial

There was a recent news article about how landlords in residential sector are adopting new methods for rent collection and lease term agreements. Over twenty people interviewed across different areas of Lagos, every Landlord is Yoruba. Ibos are thr tenants.

In commercial sector....there is no need even asking about this one, Ibo rent shops from omo Onile, period!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Agumbaa: 12:15am On May 15, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Biafra can not succeed because we hate ourselves. Last time we fought they starve us and stupid ojukwu,sorry to say abandon what he started. We are better in present arrangement because so much to loose. I can't afford to loose all my investments in Lagos in the event of Biafra war.

from afar!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by davidicke: 1:20am On May 15, 2017
Wey will be a very rich country.
Main source of income will be
1- hard drugs
2-fake drugs
3-babies for export
4- Ugwu leaf grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Funlord2(m): 1:25am On May 15, 2017
GQaguolu:
Biafra will grow in infrastructure faster than any other african nation, ndigbo have a thing for good structures and environment

So why are most eastern states ravaged by erosion, poor infrastructure and pollution?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by deedeedee1: 1:31am On May 15, 2017
conductor111:
So what will happen to the brown roof IDP camps in Oshogbo? Whose money will be used in feeding sarrki, ngeneukwenu and omenka?
Dont worry yourself, we wil far much better on our own too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Nobody: 1:51am On May 15, 2017
With the way issues of Biafra have been handled and the quality of leadership put forward, Biafra is an aborted dream.

Even Ojukwu that sent 3Million Biafrans to their graves shamelessly came back to collect FG pension when many of the soldiers who served under him had not been paid.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by afonjadie: 2:48am On May 15, 2017
Nothing will happen, cause Afonjas need Igbo's more than Igbo's need them so Afonjas will pamper Igbo's to stay in Lagos.

What this means is that Igbo's will have 2 countries to call home grin

Igbo will have Pic 1 Biafra, Pic 2 Oduduwa to call their own tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:33am On May 15, 2017
GQaguolu:
we have stupid people leading we ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by orisa37: 3:58am On May 15, 2017
ariesbull:
Adewale Adeoye Wrote:

If Biafra achieves self determination, Im almost certain that the following factors will make Biafra a great nation:

2) There will be new jobs.Igbos will have to fill positions in Embassies in 200 countries across the world for instance.

4) A new industrial base will be launched tapping on Igbo history of industry and enterprise.

5) The drive to assert Igbo language and culture in the new world order will create a new cultraul wealth and a new economic impetus.

5) Igbo will be saved the trauma of looking up to Nigeria in almost every aspect that her people need to struggle through quota to be admitted like in sports, civil service and in the army and security services.

6) Igbo children will have a new syllabus in schools that will reflect their heritage, history of the civil war, their custom and their civilisations which at the moment are suppressed under the NUC and the domineering Federal agencies.

7) There will be mass exodus to Igboland but that in itself will create a new spirit of determination to survive.

cool Igbo will not have to contend with terrorism and violent herdsmen who will be treated as foreign invaders.

9)The pride of Igbo Nation sitting at the UN as equal parners with Russia and US for instance is a value a billion dollars cannot buy.Adewale Adeoye Wrote:

Biafra will thenceforth be regarded as "The Bastard Son of a Beast".
Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Lobolintin(m): 4:35am On May 15, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Biafra can not succeed because we hate ourselves. Last time we fought they starve us and stupid ojukwu,sorry to say abandon what he started. We are better in present arrangement because so much to loose. I can't afford to loose all my investments in Lagos in the event of Biafra war.

Selfish bastarso
Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Nobody: 10:01am On May 15, 2017
Funlord2:

So why are most eastern states ravaged by erosion, poor infrastructure and pollution?
isn't it obvious that the owners of exquisite hotels, resorts and architectural edifice in major urban centers are 80% for Ndigbo, so don't you think these people will be compelled to come back home and build?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Nobody: 10:06am On May 15, 2017
Ndigbo has had this mentality of anything back home is village until the insurgency and attacks on their investment some of them learnt their lessons... Come to Anambra now see the kind of structures people build just an average businessman but at the north east where I spent 23 years you will hardly see a core northerner build something nice unless that person is a well established politician or oil mogul with decades of multi million investment

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by PFRB: 10:12am On May 15, 2017
BIAFRA IS NOT ABOUT IGBOS ALONE. OP CORRECT YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Jaabioro(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2017
Yoruba man had help you structure your tomorrow and many of you that lack historical events memories are here shouting AFONJA ..Even the moniker that created this.. very thread has also made a primary clear route
Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by BrutalJab: 10:51am On May 15, 2017
Logos will cease to exist.
Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Xway(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2017
God bless the rising sun

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds by Sealeddeal(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2017
ariesbull:
Adewale Adeoye Wrote:

Why are Yoruba people struggling to make Biafra look like Igbo thing? Biafra is not about Igbos alone, it is about all lover of freedom, equity and justice. The Biafra region consists of old eastern region and beyond. There are many tribes and cultures in there and all will count.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others / Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical / Omo-agege To Be Expelled From The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.