Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos (33412 Views)

Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by wiloy2k8(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2017
All is well
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by ajalawole(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2017
masterjerome16:
congratulations is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. fixed match out
bro, na everytime u dey hold ticket for hand snap
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by dangotesmummy: 9:56am On May 15, 2017
Hml to the bride.she looks well over 38-40.anyway better late than wrong.wish her a happy Union
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by eternalcity(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2017
She Lady smiles alot it's her secret to looking younger. But the groom didn't look happy at the wedding sha. Perhaps what the mother said about him being forced into the marriage to strengthen ties might have elements of truth in them.
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by joenor(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2017
she's pretty, but her sizes!
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by nickxtra(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2017
This girl no small again o
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2017
happy married life to dem
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by lakesidedodo(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2017
na wa for dem o, y dem no go marry family wey neutral?
i guess dis na kontrat wedding o.
#olowo nsore olowo tins#
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2017
Someone please explain beautiful to me again
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by seunfape(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2017
Baba ijebu daughter marry Obj son lobatan .excess money
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by hatchy(f): 10:15am On May 15, 2017
See beauty! No wonder her mother Inlaw said after her marriage Nigeria will experience plane crash and so many car accidents.
Even pilot in the air must look at her when spotted on the ground thereby causing distraction to select wrong gear for the aeroplane.
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by babythug(f): 10:24am On May 15, 2017
The only thing that comes to mind when I see "exotic" brides like this is "does her husband expect her to sweat over amala in the kitchen?" Because that is what these Nigerian husbands* claim they expect from we "normal wives/brides"!!!!!
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by raymond1550(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2017
she is pretty and decent , there will be no plane crash in your union ,pls help say amen
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by distilledwalex(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2017
Funlord2:

This her make up fit serve 6 slim girls sha...wetin she dey hide? grin
I
grin old age

1 Like

Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by Oballer: 10:49am On May 15, 2017
Baba right now.....!! grin grin

Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by sirbiolee(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2017
I dey go i dey come... she was my ex-gf buh i jst free her to go with Obasanjo son cuz his father is a very nice person to all of us in Nigeria.. looooolest
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by iamdapsyj(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2017
I see the reason why the groom's mother fought tooth and nail for the wedding not to happen.
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by andyanders: 12:42pm On May 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
This one already looks ripe and full like a mother. I hope Obasanjo doesn't invite her when her husband travels.

Nothing is impossible. But the lady is well too fat and any baby that comes now would make her to be an obese woman.
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by Jaquar456: 1:11pm On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Don't let Baba OBJ near her....

Gbenja would tell you more shocked

Let's be honest, this gal has committed chicken genocide plenty timeswink

This skit of yours is becoming stale and boring. Pls give this pirate a rest, bros.
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by LexngtonSteele: 1:17pm On May 15, 2017
Jaquar456:

This skit of yours is becoming stale and boring. Pls give this pirate a rest, bros.

20 people don't think so, maybe you should stop following around like a h0m0. Find more productive things to do

Now scram...

Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by PANDA2: 5:48pm On May 15, 2017
The stream above of the running pirate is stale and overused abeg.
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by LexngtonSteele: 10:49pm On May 15, 2017
PANDA2:
The stream above of the running pirate is stale and overused abeg.

Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by HRich(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Don't let Baba OBJ near her....

Gbenja would tell you more shocked

Let's be honest, this gal has committed chicken genocide plenty timeswink

this one still be girl?
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by Everwhiz(f): 8:38pm On May 16, 2017
It looks like her 40th birthday party.
Re: The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos by October1960: 2:51am On May 17, 2017
She's already retaining water. Why she have bags under her eyes?

Wish them the best anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Metuh Has Admitted Collecting N400m From Dasuki – EFCC / Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.