Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital (11247 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by felixomor: 7:51pm On May 15, 2017
DeSepiero:

I didn't post here with aim of determining good or bad religious acts. I just wanted to know which act of the poster you term as foolishness.

Peddling damaging information about a popular person he cant back up.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Robynwelo1(f): 7:53pm On May 15, 2017
Your pastors cannot cure SH!T. They are all fake people. Look at their private jets, expensive schools, their mansions, their wealth and you followers cannot afford to send your children to public school yet check out where their children are schooling. You will still open your mouth to defend your stupidity. Carry on people!

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Robynwelo1(f): 8:00pm On May 15, 2017
Smh...where is their faith? They can't even use a hospital in their country, they look for the best hospitals in the world to heal them. Convention! Convention!! Convention!!! They should as well direct their sick, unstable, dying members to world class hospitals.

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by DeSepiero(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2017
felixomor:

Peddling damaging information about a popular person he cant back up.

Nice. Now you've come.

The thing is you are not sure that 'he can't back it up with proof'.
It's true he didn't provide proof in his brief post, but that doesn't mean that he can't prove his statement to be true. It doesn't also mean that there's no proof assuming his post is true.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by felixomor: 8:41pm On May 15, 2017
DeSepiero:

Nice. Now you've come.

The thing is you are not sure that 'he can't back it up with proof'.
It's true he didn't provide proof in his brief post, but that doesn't mean that he can't prove his statement
So why do u argue when i say he should provide evidence and proof For the damaging information he has published?

DeSepiero:

to be true. It doesn't also mean that there's no proof assuming his post is true.
So he should provide proof
because this is damaging information
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by AngelicBeing: 10:47pm On May 15, 2017
wink
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 11:55pm On May 15, 2017
What was she treated of?
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 11:59pm On May 15, 2017
felixomor:

In as much as there is plenty foolishness in what the Facebook guy wrote,
Let me just ask u;

Have u confirmed the hospital she received treatment?
My dear don't mind the stupid ass. Till this day, no one, not even the doctors could diagnose what was wrong with her, but she was dying.

Let Frank talk. He is so jealous because none in his family could use use their heads to make money like Oyedepo.

With all tje heads he advocates for people to use, yet the can not use his own properly.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 12:01am On May 16, 2017
An2elect2:
It's true that Oyedepo is a false teacher and a heretic but what are you dear Frank?
May the Lord forgive you.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 12:06am On May 16, 2017
Ishilove:
What manner of foolishness is this? God, in His infinite wisdom gave man the gift of the knowledge of medicine and healing, so what is wrong with going to the hospital to get cured?

When an affliction has biological root causes, you attack it with orthodox medicine. If it has a spiritual foundation then you handle it spiritually.

, though a fantastic researcher and journalist, is unfortunatelly rabidly anti-church so this crap she posted doesn't come as a surprise.
Which ailment did Abiyomo said the doctors treated Faith Oyedepo of nah?

It's not enough to make claims, he shd present the full facts.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 12:10am On May 16, 2017
AfroSamurai:
We've seen pastors attack biological affliction with spirituality. I've watched them cure many biological cases. So I wonder why the Bishop couldn't cure his wife, and televise it.
Which ailment was his wife diagnosed of? Before the doctors will treat you, they'll run tests right, after their diagnose, then they'll know what course of action to take.

Now pls answer me, what was wrong with the Bishop's wife?

Don't join fools to talk until you know the facts.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by felixomor: 12:42am On May 16, 2017
analice107:

My dear don't mind the stupid ass. Till this day, no one, not even the doctors could diagnose what was wrong with her, but she was dying.

Let Frank talk. He is so jealous because none in his family could use use their heads to make money like Oyedepo.

With all tje heads he advocates for people to use, yet the can not use his own properly.

LMAO grin

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Kkposky: 1:06am On May 16, 2017
I no knw y people dy drink paracetamol for another man headache...
since you are not his member... what's your business.... OP... you called his members gullible... you are a fool
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by AfroSamurai: 2:01am On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Which ailment was his wife diagnosed of? Before the doctors will treat you, they'll run tests right, after their diagnose, then they'll know what course of action to take.
Not always do doctors run test.

Now pls answer me, what was wrong with the Bishop's wife?

Don't join fools to talk until you know the facts.
I am not a doctor. I don't need to join fools to talk, it's among the reason I don't go to church.

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Ishilove: 7:28am On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Which ailment did Abiyomo said the doctors treated Faith Oyedepo of nah?

It's not enough to make claims, he shd present the full facts.
There was a time when she was very ill some years back. I think that was the time
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by frank317: 8:37am On May 16, 2017
analice107:

U actually make feel like telling u Ur mum is very stupid for allowing such a dirty rag like u come out her hole, but I will not say it
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 10:51am On May 16, 2017
frank317:

U actually make feel like telling u Ur mum is very stupid for allowing such a dirty rag like u come out her hole, but I will not say it
Frank, if your father is too lazy to use people's heads and steal their money, you should try. Am tired of hearing your stupidity. Use our heads and deliver your family from poverty.

Didn't you we Christians can't use our heads? Now use yours Frank. My Mum did a good job having and raising me, unlike you who feeds your parents and comes in public and tell the world how you feed them.

gerarahia.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 10:53am On May 16, 2017
Ishilove:

There was a time when she was very ill some years back. I think that was the time
I know that. She was very ill to dead even, but could the doctors diagnosed anything? How can the doctors treat what they couldn't diagnose?
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 11:01am On May 16, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Not always do doctors run test.

I am not a doctor. I don't need to join fools to talk, it's among the reason I don't go to church.
So doctors who will be treating Faith Oyedepo in South Africa won't run test before treating her? Did you read what you typed?

Do you know how many Doctors are sons and daughters of Living Faith Church, both here in Nigeria and Overseas?

Oyedepo is a family to Kenneth Coplan, Kenneth Hagin and Oral Roberts. Do you think if Faith Oyedepo was sick with an ailment she will be treated in South Africa?

Since you don't go to Church, how many churches in your community have closed down as a result?

You say you are not a fool, but speaks foolishly.

Now answer me, what was wrong with Pastor Faith Oyedepo?
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by AfroSamurai: 11:40am On May 16, 2017
analice107:

So doctors who will be treating Faith Oyedepo in South Africa won't run test before treating her? Did you read what you typed?
Like I said, not always do doctors run test, that is, depend on the ailment. If you have headache, doctors run test on you, right?

Do you know how many Doctors are sons and daughters of Living Faith Church, both here in Nigeria and Overseas?
I care not how many doctors are sons and daughters of the church. They're all blotto with religion.

Oyedepo is a family to Kenneth Coplan, Kenneth Hagin and Oral Roberts. Do you think if Faith Oyedepo was sick with an ailment she will be treated in South Africa?
Oh S.A is too good for Oyedepo's wife? How nice. Seems the brainwashing of ignoramous like you is making these creeps super rich, while you wallow in ignorance, poverty and wretchedness.

Since you don't go to Church, how many churches in your community have closed down as a result?
If the churches will not close down why do they keep disturbing me to fellowship with them?

You say you are not a fool, but speaks foolishly.
Well it's easy to identify the one who speak foolishly between us.

Now answer me, what was wrong with Pastor Faith Oyedepo?
I am not obligated to answer your inane question, am I? I suppose Ishilove already gave you the answer you seek as regard this topic, but like the drunk and over saturated religious strife stricken menopausal female that you are, you chose to ignore her and start asking me puerile questions.

This is your first warning, back off or you'll get what's coming to you, and trust me, you won't like it at all.

Thank you.

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by frank317: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Frank, if your father is too lazy to use people's heads and steal their money, you should try. Am tired of hearing your stupidity. Use our heads and deliver your family from poverty.

Didn't you we Christians can't use our heads? Now use yours Frank. My Mum did a good job having and raising me, unlike you who feeds your parents and comes in public and tell the world how you feed them.

gerarahia.

nope, ur mum is foolish for raising u a gullible dumb fellow. Thats why u cannot take care of them. Sorry, be waiting for your sky daddy to give them what they need. Mumu family, continue sufffering in the name of religion, or go to daddy GO to pray for u

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 1:27pm On May 16, 2017
frank317:

nope, ur mum is foolish for raising u a gullible dumb fellow. Thats why u cannot take care of them. Sorry, be waiting for your sky daddy to give them what they need. Mumu family, continue sufffering in the name of religion, or go to daddy GO to pray for u
Frank, Use your head nah. Shey you i no fit use my head because i be Christian? You are not a Christian, nothing stops you from stealing.

Ouedepo is a Christian and has used his own head, don't you have a head?
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 1:33pm On May 16, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Like I said, not always do doctors run test, that is, depend on the ailment. If you have headache, doctors run test on you, right?

I care not how many doctors are sons and daughters of the church. They're all blotto with religion.

Oh S.A is too good for Oyedepo's wife? How nice. Seems the brainwashing of ignoramous like you is making these creeps super rich, while you wallow in ignorance, poverty and wretchedness.

If the churches will not close down why do they keep disturbing me to fellowship with them?

Well it's easy to identify the one who speak foolishly between us.

I am not obligated to answer your inane question, am I? I suppose Ishilove already gave you the answer you seek as regard this topic, but like the drunk and over saturated religious strife stricken menopausal female that you are, you chose to ignore her and start asking me puerile questions.

This is your first warning, back off or you'll get what's coming to you, and trust me, you won't like it at all.

Thank you.
ohhhhhh, poor baby, you can't handle questions. You have self esteem issues? I won't join words you kid.

If you jump into deriding people without adequate information, then you shd be ready to present facts.

You never knew what Pastor Faith was sick of, yet you know she was treated by Doctors.

I will leave you at this point, not because you can faze me, but because your level of idiocy stinks.

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 2:45pm On May 16, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Questions coming from an old stretch mark invested hag can't be answered by a 'kid' especially when the hag in question is drunk with religion.

Deriding who? Seems you're suffering from dementia, you wrinkle infested cunt_! Am I the one who opened the thread? Am talking to you?

You jumped on my mention cause you felt the need to defend your so called pastor all in the bid of asking questions just to shoot off your overbloated stretch mark baptised butt and you're here saying I deride people without facts! You should inhale the stench of your own faeces so you know what bullsh1t smell like. You conniving cunt_!.

Does it look like I care what the woman in question was sick of? I thought those born in Christ don't fall sick? Yet religiously lobotomize simpletons like you always jump in to defend those who give you the drug you need to survive. Shame on you!

Oh please run away with your 40 year old wrinkle infested cunt_. It reeks like the stench of decayed fish gill.

Believe me, If I want you fazed, you'll get fazed, you twisted bastardize 40 year old cunt_!.

Tell me, does masturbating on every word aimed at your pastor hurt your vagina? If it does its time you deep a boiling ring into it, just to arrange those over stretched stretch mark of yours.

Now get lost, you old wingbag! tongue
Hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Just imagine how low self esteem is eating away at you.

If you can't handle heat, then keep your mouth shut.
I really feel for folks around you. I hope you don't kill people? Psycho.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by plaetton: 2:46pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
You mean as Kumuyi prayed for his wife to cure her of cancer and the prayer ended of speeding up her death? And the same Kumuyi cured another man's wife of Ebola cheesy
Faith is a mystery.
The more silly it gets, the deeper it goes.

These Nigeria evangelical parasites travel out of the country for expensive comprehensive Medical checkups and treatments, and them come home to tell their brainless sheeple to pray fervently for good health and healing.

I have exhausted all the disgust in my being for these Tapeworms.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
smemud:
Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital And You The Gullible Church Members Are Giving Her Husband Your Money To Heal You In The Name Of Jesus, Nigerian Man Drops Grandfather Of All Bombs (GRAFOAB)

Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital And You The Gullible Church Members Are Giving Her Husband Your Money To Heal You In The Name Of Jesus, Nigerian Man Drops Grandfather Of All Bombs (GRAFOAB) https://.com/pastor-faith-oyedepo-was-treated-medically-in-a-south-africa-hospital-and-you-the-gullible-church-members-are-giving-her-husband-your-money-to-heal-you-in-the-name-of-jesus-nigerian-man-drops-grandfa/
And how is this your business by the way?
Who made you an advocate for the poor or the masses? Who are you and who have you helped?
Everyone spends his money the way they want...Some on breweries, others on harlots, more on friends, yet others on frivolities.
Whose business if anyone spends his all on whatever...
Please you need some quietness to be convinced your thread is a complete waste of time and MB.
We spend on the course in the which we believe we would profit...Can you pls discover urs?

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by hopefulLandlord: 5:49pm On May 16, 2017
plaetton:

Faith is a mystery.
The more silly it gets, the deeper it goes.

These Nigeria evangelical parasites travel out of the country for expensive comprehensive Medical checkups and treatments, and them come home to tell their brainless sheeple to pray fervently for good health and healing.

I have exhausted all the disgust in my being for these Tapeworms.

well said bro, well said

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 5:51pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
You mean as Kumuyi prayed for his wife to cure her of cancer and the prayer ended of speeding up her death? And the same Kumuyi cured another man's wife of Ebola cheesy
Man, I wasnt surprised at your post at all.
I knew it had to be you...The level of folly and malady couldnt have emanated from no other moniker.
Recall I told you only two monikers are at this depth of folly on nairaland and you are on top!
Your posts are so watery that I feel ashamed when I read them...I bleed in my heart! You need help!!
God has to show you much Mercy! Amen!!

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by OtemAtum: 6:08pm On May 16, 2017
enshy:

Man, I wasnt surprised at your post at all.
I knew it had to be you...The level of folly and malady couldnt have emanated from no other moniker.
Recall I told you only two monikers are at this depth of folly on nairaland and you are on top!
Your posts are so watery that I feel ashamed when I read them...I bleed in my heart! You need help!!
God has to show you much Mercy! Amen!!
Pls don't bleed in your heart, while I am laughing with my mouth at your sheepishness. Don't you wonder for once how come none of the lame and blind you know very well aren't cured while all the ones you saw sharing testimonies aren't within your reach? Have you ever wondered while Dora Akunyili died of cancer even though she supported Kumuyi ministry with finance so well? Why did Dr Ameyo Stella have to fight Ebola all alone with her medical practitioners and even died of the disease when Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Lazarus Muoka etc are all here doing nothing to cure it? The truth of the matter is that hospital is where solutions to diseases are and not in a church or mosque. Pls stop bleeding in your heart.

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 6:24pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Pls don't bleed in your heart, while I am laughing with my mouth at your sheepishness. Don't you wonder for once how come none of the lame and blind you know very well aren't cured while all the ones you saw sharing testimonies aren't within your reach? Have you ever wondered while Dora Akunyili died of cancer even though she supported Kumuyi ministry with finance so well? Why did Dr Ameyo Stella have to fight Ebola all alone with her medical practitioners and even died of the disease when Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Lazarus Muoka etc are all here doing nothing to cure it? The truth of the matter is that hospital is where solutions to diseases are and not in a church or mosque. Pls stop bleeding in your heart.
You made no sense to the Wise at all.
Only the gullible would appreciate this depth of 'folly in words'
Our Faith teaches that 'it is appointed unto man once to die...'
Death for us isnt end of life per say...it is our transport into eternal life.
We must all die if Jesus tarries, death makes us all equal.
God will keep no one alive forever on earth.
This simple truth you dont know keeps you groping in the darkness of folly.
Man,pause and read the meaningful posts so you can be Wise!

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by frank317: 6:35pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Frank, Use your head nah. Shey you i no fit use my head because i be Christian? You are not a Christian, nothing stops you from stealing.

Ouedepo is a Christian and has used his own head, don't you have a head?

What's this fool saying?

How did Oyedepo use his head? By telling people to gather and get prayer from him and taking his wife to hospital instead of praying for her?

Is that what Jesus thought u to be using of head? U don't even know anything.

U guys quickly discredit scientists who have helped humanity with lists of inventions and innovation, but quickly see likes of Oyedepo as people who use their head.

Tomorrow u will foolishly come and preach that yahoo yahoo boys will go to hell.

U must have a pathetic upbringing smh,no b only use ur head. How have u shown that u are even using ur own head. An empty barrel asking someone to use his head... U must be lost

I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses / Who Did Abraham Nearly Sacrifice: Ishmael Or Isaac?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69