Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital (11242 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by frank317: 6:49pm On May 16, 2017
enshy:

You made no sense to the Wise at all.
Only the gullible would appreciate this depth of 'folly in words'
Our Faith teaches that 'it is appointed unto man once to die...'
Death for us isnt end of life per say...it is our transport into eternal life.
We must all die if Jesus tarries, death makes us all equal.
God will keep no one alive forever on earth.
This simple truth you dont know keeps you groping in the darkness of folly.
Man,pause and read the meaningful posts so you can be Wise!

He he... Death is ur transport to eternal life full of joy yet you are afraid of dying

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by hopefulLandlord: 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Pls don't bleed in your heart, while I am laughing with my mouth at your sheepishness. Don't you wonder for once how come none of the lame and blind you know very well aren't cured while all the ones you saw sharing testimonies aren't within your reach? Have you ever wondered while Dora Akunyili died of cancer even though she supported Kumuyi ministry with finance so well? Why did Dr Ameyo Stella have to fight Ebola all alone with her medical practitioners and even died of the disease when Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Lazarus Muoka etc are all here doing nothing to cure it? The truth of the matter is that hospital is where solutions to diseases are and not in a church or mosque. Pls stop bleeding in your heart.

enshy:

apparently the word "gullible" has a different meaning according to Enshy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by OtemAtum: 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

When I saw him use the word, I laughed violently. I never imagined a sheep(sheepish) using that word against human beings(thinkers).
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by OtemAtum: 7:11pm On May 16, 2017
enshy:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaarrrrrggggghhhh! Death! I am so afraid of death right now. How come I haven't even pondered on the day of my death before all the while. Thanks Enshy, you have opened my inner eye to the 'emotional truth'. cheesy grin

Death Ko, judgement ni undecided
What you wrote here doesn't even trigger my emotion enough. Hymn books are the best emotion triggers and past memory opener. Mheen, anytime I feel like I wanna open the part of my brain where some past Christian informations are stored, I take my hymn books and sing hymns to sleep. Come and see how I always find myself in church again in my dreams anytime I do that, with wonderful songs like LOVE LIFTED ME pouring into my ears in those sleeps. Well... that's my only way of attending church services ever since I physically left going to church since December 31, 2015 grin
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 7:17pm On May 16, 2017
frank317:

He he... Death is ur transport to eternal life full of joy yet you are afraid of dying
How wise of you frank317 to conclude for me?
I dont fear death...When its time, its time!
I live for life eternal! Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 7:20pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaarrrrrggggghhhh! Death! I am so afraid of death right now. How come I haven't even pondered on the day of my death before all the while. Thanks Enshy, you have opened my inner eye to the 'emotional truth'. cheesy grin

Death Ko, judgement ni undecided
What you wrote here doesn't even trigger my emotion enough. Hymn books are the best emotion triggers and past memory opener. Mheen, anytime I feel like I wanna open the part of my brain where some past Christian informations are stored, I take my hymn books and sing hymns to sleep. Come and see how I always find myself in church again in my dreams anytime I do that, with wonderful songs like LOVE LIFTED ME pouring into my ears in those sleeps. Well... that's my only way of attending church services ever since I physically left going to church since December 31, 2015 grin

You see why I insist your posts are watery and too shallow for me.
How does the rubbish up there add to the discussion?
My intention has never been to make you emotional however your response shows childish emotions!
Grow Up!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 7:23pm On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Man, how long would you be hopeful being a landlord?
By now, your hopes ought to be real.
Im not suprised you dont know what 'gullible' means when you couldnt decipher the meaning of your moniker!
Charity they say begins at home!!
You seem to be in Otems class as a student....Your state is obviously worse!!
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by frank317: 7:26pm On May 16, 2017
enshy:

How wise of you frank317 to conclude for me?
I dont fear death...When its time, its time!
I live for life eternal! Amen!!

Bro it's easier to say u don't fear death... But when u are sick u work hard to get better. I'd u don't fear death do u desire it? If u don't desire death, why? That means u re not certain of eternal life. When u make one careless statement it implies a whole lot of things.
You can't have a full joyful eternal life waiting for u when u die, yet u have a free passage (death) to this eternal life and u are still here. It's either u are not sure of this eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by OtemAtum: 7:27pm On May 16, 2017
enshy:

You see why I insist your posts are watery and too shallow for me.
How does the rubbish up there add to the discussion?
My intention has never been to make you emotional however your response shows childish emotions!
Grow Up!
So explain all these if not for emotional game:

First you said you were bleeding in your heart grin
When that didn't work, you resorted into that solemn and sober aspect of reality called 'death'
Then you asked me to go and think about what you said.
Then I give it to you that I'm still in contact with my past emotions especially thru hymn books. I sometimes read Bible too and sure what I get in return are Bible chapters stored subconsciously in my brain when I was a Christian. There was a day I saw a chapter of Isaiah and even before I woke up to open it and read, I already know it would be the one of threat. Lol and behold I went to check it and I saw it there. LWKMD that day grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 7:33pm On May 16, 2017
frank317:

Bro it's easier to say u don't fear death... But when u are sick u work hard to get better. I'd u don't fear death do u desire it? If u don't desire death, why? That means u re not certain of eternal life. When u make one careless statement it implies a whole lot of things.
You can't have a full joyful eternal life waiting for u when u die, yet u have a free passage (death) to this eternal life and u are still here. It's either u are not sure of this eternal life.
Sorry I found it hard to put meaning to your words.
You see I live cos Im on a mission and I live according to purpose and destiny.
I dont die when I ought to live neither will I live when I ought to die.
Believe me I wont live a day longer when its time! Eternity is my utmost goal in life!
When Im done with my Fathers business, he calls me home, sweet home bro, its Joy unspeakable nd everlasting.
O you may understand this Truth that silences the flesh, sin, Satan, demons, death, grave, fear! Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 7:37pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
So explain all these if not for emotional game:

First you said you were bleeding in your heart grin
When that didn't work, you resorted into that solemn and sober aspect of reality called 'death'
Then you asked me to go and think about what you said.
Then I give it to you that I'm still in contact with my past emotions especially thru hymn books. I sometimes read Bible too and sure what I get in return are Bible chapters stored subconsciously in my brain when I was a Christian. There was a day I saw a chapter of Isaiah and even before I woke up to open it and read, I already know it would be the one of threat. Lol and behold I went to check it and I saw it there. LWKMD that day grin cheesy
Otem please you make no sense at all.
My point: No one lives forever, death is sure for all without exemption!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by OtemAtum: 7:41pm On May 16, 2017
enshy:

Who doesn't know that before? So why are you bringing it up in this our matter? It isn't relevant to our topic here na.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 7:53pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Who doesn't know that before? So why are you bringing it up in this our matter? It isn't relevant to our topic here na.
You have proven me right as per my assertions of you.
If you knew death must happen to all, why are you bothered about Mummy Biodun Kumuyi's death and others?
What were you dragging with me then?
Our God never gauranteed unending life on earth!
This ends our discussion then!
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by OtemAtum: 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
enshy:

You have proven me right as per my assertions of you.
If you knew death must happen to all, why are you bothered about Mummy Biodun Kumuyi's death and others?
What were you dragging with me then?
Our God never gauranteed unending life on earth!
This ends our discussion then!
Thank You
Did I sound like I was bothered? What I was saying was that Kumuyi who said he cured a woman of ebola and can't cure his wife of cancer is an antithesis. How was he able to cure ebola of someone far away when he couldn't cure cancer of his dearly beloved? I am not saying that it is bad that she died, so try to get me right before talking okay? Use your brain.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 9:19pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Did I sound like I was bothered? What I was saying was that Kumuyi who said he cured a woman of ebola and can't cure his wife of cancer is an antithesis. How was he able to cure ebola of someone far away when he couldn't cure cancer of his dearly beloved? I am not saying that it is bad that she died, so try to get me right before talking okay? Use your brain.
Your poor reasoning makes me sick.
I just told you life is not unending...We all must die.
He didnt even pray for the wife for it was time to go!
How on earth would Otem of all people use the statement 'use your brain'?
It seems like a drunkard who says he isnt drunk but his sane helper who is trying to clean him up and cover his shame is the drunk one.
Otem I put it to you that your posts lack coherence, clarityand ntelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by OtemAtum: 10:12pm On May 16, 2017
enshy:

Your poor reasoning makes me sick.
I just told you life is not unending...We all must die.
He didnt even pray for the wife for it was time to go!
How on earth would Otem of all people use the statement 'use your brain'?
It seems like a drunkard who says he isnt drunk but his sane helper who is trying to clean him up and cover his shame is the drunk one.
Otem I put it to you that your posts lack coherence, clarity and intelligence .

So Kumuyi knew that his wife must die right? He didn't even pray for the wife because he knows that his god Yahweh doesn't answer prayers, that's why. All the other prayers he renders for his congregation is to keep the sheeple remaining in the sheepfold, nothing more. The day your eyes will open ehn, it will do you like film trick.
May the light of God quickly come upon your brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by realmindz: 6:34am On May 17, 2017
Ishilove:
What manner of foolishness is this? God, in His infinite wisdom gave man the gift of the knowledge of medicine and healing, so what is wrong with going to the hospital to get cured?

When an affliction has biological root causes, you attack it with orthodox medicine. If it has a spiritual foundation then you handle it spiritually.

, though a fantastic researcher and journalist, is unfortunatelly rabidly anti-church so this crap she posted doesn't come as a surprise.

Do you know his die hard followers don't use drugs saying they are healed by his stripes.

Do you know many have been led to their untimely death through this foolishness.

Of course you are a sheeple bound to defend your gods

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by realmindz: 6:44am On May 17, 2017
enshy:

since no one lives forever, why don't u just die now.

Or why can't faith oyedepo just die as well and go to paradise of gold. of course, she knows she's in paradise already on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Nobody: 7:39am On May 17, 2017
smemud:
Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital And You The Gullible Church Members Are Giving Her Husband Your Money To Heal You In The Name Of Jesus, Nigerian Man Drops Grandfather Of All Bombs (GRAFOAB)

Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital And You The Gullible Church Members Are Giving Her Husband Your Money To Heal You In The Name Of Jesus, Nigerian Man Drops Grandfather Of All Bombs (GRAFOAB) https://.com/pastor-faith-oyedepo-was-treated-medically-in-a-south-africa-hospital-and-you-the-gullible-church-members-are-giving-her-husband-your-money-to-heal-you-in-the-name-of-jesus-nigerian-man-drops-grandfa/
And so?
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by AHCB: 7:39am On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Just imagine how low self esteem is eating away at you.

If you can't handle heat, then keep your mouth shut.
I really feel for folks around you. I hope you don't kill people? Psycho.
That guy has no joy. He completely insulted you, hands down.

From the look of things, I'd say you're the one who felt the heat. grin

Em, are you really 40 years old?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Nobody: 7:41am On May 17, 2017
An2elect2:
It's true that Oyedepo is a false teacher and a heretic but what are you dear Frank?
Fake member or fault finder
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 8:41am On May 17, 2017
AHCB:

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 8:45am On May 17, 2017
AHCB:

Are you sure i felt any heat or you imagined i did just like he imagined am 40 and wrinkled?

Very funny. Does he know me? lol, i don't consider his rants as insults at all. If i was 40 and wrinkled, i will still not be insulted, you know why? Everyone will grow old and wrinkled. It's natural. It's only a fool who be feel insulted because someone called her old.

He should do well to keep his mother from growing old and wrinkled.

Am single, never had a child, where will the wrinkles come from? I hope he never grows old since he considers old age as something bad.

If i begin imagining who you are right now and pour out invectives at you, will you consider that insults? Well, you may, but i won't.

The guy is just a psycho with a soul full of demons.

I guess he is a gigolo who dates old women to know how wrinkled they can be.

Pls tell him to stop sleeping with old women.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 9:11am On May 17, 2017
enshy:

Sorry I found it hard to put meaning to your words.
You see I live cos Im on a mission and I live according to purpose and destiny.
I dont die when I ought to live neither will I live when I ought to die.
Believe me I wont live a day longer when its time! Eternity is my utmost goal in life!
When Im done with my Fathers business, he calls me home, sweet home bro, its Joy unspeakable nd everlasting.
O you may understand this Truth that silences the flesh, sin, Satan, demons, death, grave, fear! Amen!!
Bros, pls stop responding to Otem, You giving him relevance. He just maybe feeling like a normal person right now. I feel irritated like am stepping on shit in a raining.
Ignore him, he is not worth it.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by frank317: 9:13am On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Are you sure i felt any heat or you imagined i did just like he imagined am 40 and wrinkled?

Very funny. Does he know me? lol, i don't consider his rants as insults at all. If i was 40 and wrinkled, i will still not be insulted, you know why? Everyone will grow old and wrinkled. It's natural. It's only a fool who be feel insulted because someone called her old.

Am single, never had a child, where will the wrinkles come from? I hope he never grows old since he considers old age as something bad.

If i begin imagining who you are right now and pour out invectives at you, will you consider that insults? Well, you may, but i won't.

U felt the heat, it was obvious. You jump into people's mention, running your mouth like an old harlot who has no respect for her self and family. He gave u what u deserved and put u in the place that best fits u.
U make Ur frustration obvious whenever u type anything on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by akintom(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2017
If the sheeples that take bishop Oyedepo, as a honest person, realize how foolish they are, they would impale themselves.

Oyedepo would have proved that he's honest, rational and really possess ant size power, if he had left his wife marooned in his Canaan land, and cure her with olive oil and blood sprinkling infusion.

Oyedepo went delusional, when he reinforced his sheeples indoctrination, when he said;

"can you imagine Jesus lying on hospital bed"?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 9:33am On May 17, 2017
All you haters haven't said what Pastor Faith Oyedepo was sick of to be treated by doctors.

This is how all you lot jumps into issues you know nothing about.

Pastor Faith Oyedepo was sick, Yes, but the doctors couldn't diagnose what was wrong with her, so what did they treat?

Hopefullandlord and you atheists who hates God and godliness, Pastor Faith was not treated by doctors, prayers healed her.

If you say it's lie then post what was wrong with her.

Am a member of Living Faith, and we are not against taking Medications.

There's a Unit in every Winners Assembly called 'Gilead', It's the Medical arm where free medicals are offered to those who can't afford it. It's a Clinic.

Every Doctor Nurse or Paramedical who has a heart to help others, offer Pro bono medical services to members. How then will anyone say the Bishop is against Medical treatment if he will set up a Clinic i side the Church?

Why do we just jump to malign others without information?

I personally do not take medication, not because the Bishop says so, but because am mature spiritually to handle it. Am utilizing my redemption heritage. But, any baby Christian is free to go to Gilead for free Medicals.

OYEDEPO IS NOT AGAINST MEDICAL TREATMENTS.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by AHCB: 9:37am On May 17, 2017
analice107:

But you told him the same thing. So how do you know he felt the heat?

Personally, I read where you opened a thread complaining about atheists here, many said you're 40 and wrinkle. Including hadmirror who said he knows you offline. So I believe this answers the question.

Anyway, from what I read here, I believe the guy insulted you thoroughly. Fancy he hasn't replied you. I guess you reported him. Now I believe in a war of wars, only the loser and pained run to the mods.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
frank317:

U felt the heat, it was obvious. You jump into people's mention, running your mouth like an old harlot who has no respect for her self and family. He gave u what u deserved and put u in the place that best fits u.
U make Ur frustration obvious whenever u type anything on Nairaland.
What in your opinion can be the cause for my frustration? How exactly am i frustrated Frank? Am a graduate, doing well in my business, will soon be married. Am a born again Christian, Jesus loves me and He shows it by answering my prayers. Am surrounded by people who love me, why do you think am frustrated?

The Anger oozing out from you tells a different story. You are so angry, bitter and hateful, what do you think is responsible for that? Could it be Jealousy or low self-esteem?

I ask a general question 'What did the doctors treat Pastor Faith Oyedepo of?' and he went on ranting just like you are doing now.

It was nothing personal, i never called him to answer my question, but since he has a mouth full of invectives 'all sexual organs', he offloaded. That goes a long way to tell why you people can't come to God, rotten inside.

Everything you say to me now, someone will say to your mother 7times.

If am a harlot, your mother is, your sisters are, and your wife is too.

There's nothing you'd tell me that won't be found in your family.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by smemud(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:
And so?
a blind follower.Religion is our major problem.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 10:01am On May 17, 2017
AHCB:
But you told him the same thing. So how do you know he felt the heat?

Personally, I read where you opened a thread complaining about atheists here, many said you're 40 and wrinkle. Including hadmirror who said he knows you offline. So I believe this answers the question.

Anyway, from what I read here, I believe the guy insulted you thoroughly. Fancy he hasn't replied you. I guess you reported him. Now I believe in a war of wars, only the loser and pained run to the mods.
Hardmirror the Enigmatic liar says he knows me offline and you believe him.

In this life i will keep a friend like Hardmirror. He said he was in my WhatsApp for a year, in that he lied, because everyone in my WhatsApp, i know well. i don't keep strange friends.

i believe two of my pictures were posted there, did i look like a wrinkle hag? Am a beautiful lady, a woman that i know. You can tell whoever post it to repost it here again. Am a beautiful clean lady and am not shamed of my picture being posted anywhere.

They said am 40 and you believed, if i say you are 15, will you believe it?

Listen, it's tested and proven that men who are fixated with virginas are impotent. if they are presented with a Virgina, they completely become helpless. I guess he is either obsessed with old wrinkled women or he is impotent.

How many times have you seen a 40 years old virgina?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ash Wednesday!!! ; All You Need To Know / Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses / I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.