Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos (4095 Views)

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by sammily(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2017
A heart-broken lady has cried out to relationship expert and love doctor, Joro, over her husband's infidelity and feels she might have been infected by him as she is sure he doesn't use protection, according to her its just a year into her marriage. The husband cheated because he wanted anal sex from her, but she refused, so he went in search of one..

She came back from church and found the hubby asleep in the living room, she went through his chats and found out he was cheating, she went ahead to share the chats...Read Below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/wife-shares-conversation-between-anal.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by sammily(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2017
More screenshots...

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 8:17am On May 15, 2017
Na so

embarassed
Wives gotta say thank you sometimes to these sidechicks..

They do what you won't do for your man.

You won't give him anal and you want to beat who gives him anal.

Shuooo...Are you a witch undecided

If e pain you, kuku give him anal Madam so he won't have a reason to go out.

1 Like

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Yesitsme(f): 8:19am On May 15, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 8:20am On May 15, 2017
At the name of money every girl shall bow grin

The mention of 600k brought out the juice in this convo

Walahi
If not for the number of years she said they've been married
I could swear this was Johnson Suleiman.

Exact modus operandi cool shocked undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by sagerasaq: 8:29am On May 15, 2017
"Am off to Church pray for me"
who dem dy deceive?
600k for Anal? and see Boyfriend too go come collect without CD!!
Chai!!!! Chai!!!
I pity all d Guys who will be marrying Slay Queens... grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 8:36am On May 15, 2017
sammily:
A heart-broken lady has cried out to relationship expert and love doctor, Joro, over her husband's infidelity and feels she might have been infected by him as she is sure he doesn't use protection, according to her its just a year into her marriage. The husband cheated because he wanted anal sex from her, but she refused, so he went in search of one..

She came back from church and found the hubby asleep in the living room, she went through his chats and found out he was cheating, she went ahead to share the chats...Read Below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/wife-shares-conversation-between-anal.html?m=1
Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ijebabe

Come and see something
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by BeenieB: 9:31am On May 15, 2017
Beat her up! Why?
Her man is her pain not the anal chick

Marriage, sigh embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by izzou(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2017
Some women dey suffer sha

Chai

angry

7 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 10:31am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Na so

embarassed
I hope you will position your bum while your wife wears a strap-on and fulfils her sexual fantasies on you? If you refuse to position it, be nice enough to understand and blame yourself when she goes outside to get it.

I guess you think marriage is a place where women are expected to lose themselves satisfying men. smiley

You're ignoring the fact that the girl might be a call girl, he will have anal with her, then come have sex with his wife too. Tomorrow the wife will be treating latest versions of infections.

I wonder why people can be so heartless.
For starters, let's endeavour to discuss sexual preferences during courtship. It would help in reducing issues like this.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by thorpido(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2017
Having anal sex and she says...............

'I'm off to church now'

I hope she indeed finds salvation in church

4 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by 2SWT(f): 11:11am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Na so

embarassed

hope you'd be proud of your daughter when she starts giving anals

13 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 11:13am On May 15, 2017
2SWT:
hope you'd be proud of your daughter when she starts giving anals

From the little I know, your dad has not disowned you yet undecided
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by 2SWT(f): 11:14am On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:

I hope you will position your bum while your wife wears a strap-on and fulfils her sexual fantasies on you? If you refuse to position it, be nice enough to understand and blame yourself when she goes outside to get it.

I guess you think marriage is a place where women are expected to lose themselves satisfying men. smiley

You're ignoring the fact that the girl might be a call girl, he will have anal with her, then come have sex with his wife too. Tomorrow the wife will be treating latest versions of infections.

For starters, let's endeavour to discuss sexual preferences during courtship. It would help in reducing issues like this.
tell him jare

I wonder how heartless some men are, imagine how many infections she has treated

8 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by 2SWT(f): 11:15am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

From the little I know, your dad has not disowned you yet undecided
I asked a simple question

7 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 11:19am On May 15, 2017
2SWT:
I asked a simple question

And I rationalized the answer
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 11:26am On May 15, 2017
Chai, some people have dark secrets o, same person will be claiming rational human being outside but he really is nothing but a he-goat spiritually and mentally sad

3 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by PDPGuy: 4:13pm On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:

Lol
It's like you've also got the anal fetish cheesy
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 15, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lol
It's like you've also got the anal fetish cheesy
Hahahaha! No o...
You know, sometimes people don't understand the implication of their advice _till you bring it closer to them.

There was this NL guy complaining of how his wife loves anal.
They had to buy different strap-ons. Yet she said he is not satisfying her, that her ex was more satisfactorygrin. This kind of people never stop, next thing is to turn you to a 'croprophiliac'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by robosky02(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Joy1706(f): 4:53pm On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Na so

embarassed

Omo! Na so o. What you can't give ur partner, another person will help you and you shouldn't complain.
I have a friend whose husband refused going down on her. I told her to sharply get a side dude who will help her husband out and she took my advice. Now everyone is happy. Win win

2 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by PDPGuy: 4:56pm On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:

Hahahaha! No o...
You know, sometimes people don't understand the implication of their advice _till you bring it closer to them.

There was this NL guy complaining of how his wife loves anal.
They had to buy different strap-ons. Yet she said he is not satisfying her, that her ex was more satisfactorygrin. This kind of people never stop, next thing is to turn you to a 'croprophiliac'.

Eww
That's one fetish I can never have. The woman should have mercy on her butt-hole na, those dildos can be too wide and could Permanently cause her to start wearing adult diapers.
The anal thing should be done sparingly

1 Like

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by PDPGuy: 5:15pm On May 15, 2017
sagerasaq:
"Am off to Church pray for me"
who dem dy deceive?
600k for Anal? and see Boyfriend too go come collect without CD!!
Chai!!!! Chai!!!
I pity all d Guys who will be marrying Slay Queens... grin
My exact thoughts.
It's the hypocrisy that is baffling. The side chick don dey knack married man, dey collect N600k, and still dey form holy undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 15, 2017
PDPGuy:

Eww
That's one fetish I can never have. The woman should have mercy on her butt-hole na, those dildos can be too wide and could Permanently cause her to start wearing adult diapers.
The anal thing should be done sparingly
I don't think I commented on that thread because the matter pass me. He said she uses it on herself in his absence and litters the house with it angry.

Why do I have a feeling that this side-chick is doing more than just anal?
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Acidosis(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2017
Na dem, Instagram slay queens...
Be wary of Instagram queens with 10k followers. 5k followers, 20k followers...etc. That's what majority do for a living, or what else are they selling to deserve such volume of followers? Even some businesses are still struggling to garner 500 followers. I'm not surprised though, many women will do same for a lesser price. Plenty online followers, tiny real life sense, zero integrity!

As for the mu.mu boyfriend, he's somewhere hustling to raise wedding expenses and funds for Bella Naija.

The mu.mu ediot will be somewhere working tirelessly for a slay queen when people like I-go-die are making their moms very proud!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 15, 2017
Acidosis:
Na dem, Instagram slay queens...
Be wary of Instagram queens with 10k followers. 5k followers, 20k followers...etc. That's what majority do for a living, or what else are they selling to deserve such volume of followers? Even some businesses are still struggling to garner 500 followers. I'm not surprised though, many women will do same for a lesser price. Plenty online followers, tiny real life sense, zero integrity!

As for the mu.mu boyfriend, he's somewhere hustling to raise wedding expenses and funds for Bella Naija.

The mu.mu ediot will be somewhere working tirelessly for a slay queen when people like I-go-die are making their moms very proud!
Hahahaha!
Calm down nah!
Abi na your brother in-law? cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:
Hahahaha! Calm down nah! Abi na your brother in-law? cheesy cheesy
grin
I no pray for dat kain brother, my sister
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Acidosis(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:
grin
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Acidosis(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:
grin
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by eyinjuege: 7:39pm On May 15, 2017
I strongly believe most of Joro's stories for advice are concocted.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Problem dey for marriage market o! grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by crackhaus: 9:49pm On May 15, 2017
Immediately she saw 600k, her fingers began typing fast replies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm dead. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Cooler With Being Single Than Women. / Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. / The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.