Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover (613 Views)

Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) / Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' / Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by Mgenie: 11:36am On May 15, 2017
Music they say is love and love is music. There is sure no better way to express your feelings for another person other than with music.

It has been said that Nigerian songs would just say "I go give you casava" with out saying how special she is.. LOL grin... Like a comedian once said "the recent niger song be like, baby just pull, baby lets do" No romance, no love and no gifts.

There are more Nigerian songs you can use to express your love and affection too. Here they are

1) P Square: Beautiful Oyinye

2) Adekunle Gold: Sade

3) Davido: Aye

4) 2 Baba: Officially Blind

5) Iyo: Hello Bae

All these songs have different rhythm and style but they all express how much the singers feel for who ever they sang for. So imagine you dedicate any of these songs to a special person in your life, imagine the smiles, imagine how happy they would feel, the sense of specialty would spring up so high. You would be bae of life oo.

Are you wondering the best way to dedicate songs to loved one, www.musikgenie.com is here for you. On musikgenie you can dedicate a song to a special person by just a click of a button, amazing ha shocked.

Yes it is super amazing. Head over to www.musikgenie.com today and start sharing love.

#musikgenie #dedicate #share #love #dedication
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:37am On May 15, 2017
Well, I think Wande Coal's "Super Woman" should make the list...

Let me listen to the song sef grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tboss And Miyonse Reveal Their Most Memorable Moment In The BB Naija House / Between Paul Okoye And A Fan Who Slammed Him For Revealing His Good Deeds / Is It Love Or Something Else? Lady Begs Boyfriend Publicly To Love Her Again(v+p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.