Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50291 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by iamdannyfc(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2017
tintingz:
Thank you sir.
Permit me to use your post. smiley
no p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 11:09am On May 17, 2017
gbengu:

Bible says, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Consider the below with your mind, sense (brain), spirit and your Bible in your hand as we explore who Jesus Christ is:

Question: "Is Jesus the only way to Heaven?"

Answer: Yes, Jesus is the only way to heaven. Such an exclusive statement may grate on the postmodern ear, but it is true nonetheless. The Bible teaches that there is no other way to salvation than through Jesus Christ. Jesus Himself says in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” He is not a way, as in one of many; He is the way, as in the one and only. No one, regardless of reputation, achievement, special knowledge, or personal holiness, can come to God the Father except through Jesus.

Jesus is the only way to heaven for several reasons. Jesus was “chosen by God” to be the Savior (1 Peter 2:4). Jesus is the only One to have come down from heaven and returned there (John 3:13). He is the only person to have lived a perfect human life (Hebrews 4:15). He is the only sacrifice for sin (1 John 2:2; Hebrews 10:26). He alone fulfilled the Law and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17). He is the only man to have conquered death forever (Hebrews 2:14–15). He is the only Mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5). He is the only man whom God has “exalted . . . to the highest place” (Philippians 2:9).

Jesus spoke of Himself as the only way to heaven in several places besides John 14:6. He presented Himself as the object of faith in Matthew 7:21–27. He said His words are life (John 6:63). He promised that those who believe in Him will have eternal life (John 3:14–15). He is the gate of the sheep (John 10:7); the bread of life (John 6:35); and the resurrection (John 11:25). No one else can rightly claim those titles.

I don't want to talk about Islam and Mohamed for now. Although Islam talked about morals and some teaching in the hadit, surah and Sariah but the atrocity Mohamed and his quaran teaches is more than expectation.

In conclusion, I've not seen anyone that will say IN THE NAME OF JESUS OR IN THE NAME OF JEHOVAH (i.e ALMIGHTY GOD sometimes called YAHWEH) I BOMBED YOU OR I KILL YOU BUT IN ISLAM YOU ALWAYS HEAR ALAH WAKUBAIR (MAY ALLAH BE GREAT) WHILE COMITTING ATTROCITY.

NOTE: IN ARAB ALMIGHTY GOD IS CALLED ILLAH AND NOT ALLAH, SO DON'T COMPARE THE CHRISTIAN GOD WITH MUSLIM GOD THERE IS DIFFERENT. IF IT IS THE SAME GOD, THEN THAT GOD IS A CONFUSIONIST AND STUPID GOD WHO COMMAND CHRISTIANS, JEWS TO LOVE THIER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS BUT COMMAND MUSLIMS TO KILL THE INFIDELS AND THOSE UNBELIEVERS (THOSE WHO DON'T ACCEPT ISLAM).

WHAT ARE THE MORALS BEHIND JIHAD, MUTAH ETC AND KILLING/FORCEFULLY TAKING OVER OF OTHER'S KINGDOM, PROPERTIES, WIVES, ETC IN THE NAME OF JIHAD. I CAN BODLY TELL YOU IF REALLY READ THAT QUARAN VERY WELL THAT THE THRIVING RICH KINGDOMS ESPECAILLY MECCA AND MEDINA THAT YOU NOW CLAIM TO BE THE CAPITAL OF ISLAM WHERE FOUNDED BY JEWS AND OTHER ARAB TRIBES WITH DIFFERENT RELIGIONS. DO YOU KNOW THAT THE ABULISION AND OTHER PRACTICE IN ISLAM WERE COPIED FROM JEWS. I MEANT THE WASHIG OF HANDS, LEGS, FACE ETC. FACING KABBAH TO PRAY WERE COPIED FROM JEWS COS THEY TOO FACE THE SOLOM'S TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM WHEN PRAYING, KNEELING AND BOWING DOWN, USING/COUNTING OF TESIBAUH FOR PRAYERS, JEWS HAVE THEIR OWN TOO. TELL ME THE TRUTH, THE 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD WIVES AND OTHER CONCUBINE OF MOHAMED ARE JEWS, DO YOU KNOW THAT? HOPE YOU KNOW THAT ALL JEWS ARE ARAB AND NOT ALL ARABS ARE JEW?

Have read your quaran that there is an empty grave in KABBAH (Medina) beside Mohamed's grave that was prepare for Jesus Christ that after the amageddon war, Jesus will be 2nd in command to lead muslims to war and after he died he will be buried besinde Mohamed?

My question is where is Jesus Christ now because quran emphasise that Jesus will come back to fight for them and we all know that Mohamed is long dead.

More truth later......

Thanks.

Praise be to Allaah.
Our beliefs concerning the Messiah ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus the son of Mary – peace be upon him) are those indicated by the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of our Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

We believe that ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) was one of the slaves of Allaah, and one of His noble Messengers. Allaah sent him to the Children of Israel to call them to believe in Allaah alone and worship Him alone.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) when ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: ‘O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allaah unto you, confirming the Tawraat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.’ But when he (Ahmad, i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: ‘This is plain magic’”

[al-Saff 61:6]

“But the Messiah [‘Eesa (Jesus)] said: ‘O Children of Israel! Worship Allaah, my Lord and your Lord.’ Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allaah, then Allaah has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers”

[al-Maa’idah 5:72]

‘Eesa was not a god or the son of God as the Christians claim.

“Surely, they have disbelieved who say: ‘Allaah is the Messiah [‘Eesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary).’”

“And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allaah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allaah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allaah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!”

[al-Tawbah 9:30]

The first words that ‘Eesa spoke when Allaah caused him to speak when he was in the cradle were (interpretation of the meaning):

“He [‘Eesa (Jesus)] said: ‘Verily, I am a slave of Allaah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet’”

[Maryam 19:30]

We believe that Allaah supported him with miracles that proved he was speaking the truth.

“(Remember) when Allaah will say (on the Day of Resurrection). ‘O ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Rooh‑ul‑Qudus [Jibreel (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al‑Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay, a figure like that of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: This is nothing but evident magic’”

[al-Maa'idah 5:110]

We believe that ‘Eesa was born from the Virgin Maryam with no father, and that is not impossible for Allaah Who, when He wills a thing, says “Be!” and it is.

“Verily, the likeness of ‘Eesa (Jesus) before Allaah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: ‘Be!’ — and he was”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:59]

“(Remember) when the angels said: ‘O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allaah gives you the glad tidings of a Word [‘Be!’ — and he was! i.e. ‘Eesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allaah.”

He will speak to the people, in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous.’

She said: ‘O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said: ‘So (it will be) for Allaah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: “Be!” and it is’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:45-47]

We believe that he permitted to the Jews some of the things that had been forbidden to them.

Allaah tells us that ‘Eesa said to the Children of Israel (interpretation of the meaning):

“And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Tawraat (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allaah and obey me”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:50]

We believe that he did not die and his enemies the Jews did not kill him, rather Allaah saved him from them and raised him up to heaven alive.

“And because of their (Jews) disbelief and uttering against Maryam (Mary) a grave false charge (that she has committed illegal sexual intercourse);

And because of their saying (in boast), ‘We killed Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allaah,’ — but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them the resemblance of ‘Eesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]:

But Allaah raised him [‘Eesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allaah is Ever All‑Powerful, All‑Wise”
[al-Nisa’ 4:156-158]

We believe that he told his followers of the coming of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

“And (remember) when ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: ‘O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allaah unto you, confirming the Tawraat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.’ But when he (Ahmad, i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: ‘This is plain magic’”

We believe that he will come back down at the end of time, and will disprove the claim of his enemies the Jews that they killed him, and will disprove the claim of the Christians that he is God or the son of God, and he will not accept anything from them but Islam.

Al-Bukhaari (2222) and Muslim (155) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, soon the son of Maryam will descend among you [according to another report: the Hour will not begin until the son of Maryam descends among you] as a just judge. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the jizyah, and money will become abundant until no one will accept it.”

“Soon” means it will inevitably happen quickly.

“will descend among you” means among this ummah.

“A just judge” means that he will come down and rule according to this sharee’ah (divine law), and that this sharee’ah will remain and not be abrogated, rather ‘Eesa will be one of the rulers of this ummah.

“He will break the cross and kill the pigs” means he will declare as false the religion of the Christians by breaking the cross in a real sense and proving false the Christians’ claims and veneration of the cross.

“and he will abolish the jizyah”:

al-Nawawi said:

The correct view concerning this is that he will not accept it, and he will not accept anything from the kaafirs disbelievers but Islam. If any of them offer the jizyah that will not make him stop fighting them. Rather he will not accept anything but Islam or death. This is the view of Imam Abu Sulaymaan al-Khattaabi and other scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them).

End quote.

“Money will become abundant” – the reason for this abundance will be the descent of blessings and the spread of goodness because of justice and the absence of oppression or wrongdoing. At that time the earth will bring forth its treasures, and desire to keep money will decrease because they will know that that Hour is at hand.

Then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.

Ahmad (9349) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I am the closest of people to ‘Eesa ibn Maryam because there was no Prophet between him and me…” Then he mentioned his descent at the end of time. Then he said: “And he will remain for as long as Allaah wills he should remain, then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (2182).

We believe that he will disavow himself on the Day of Resurrection of the claims that he was a god.

“And (remember) when Allaah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): 'O ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allaah?’ He will say: ‘Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner‑self though I do not know what is in Yours; truly, You, only You, are the All‑Knower of all that is hidden (and unseen).

Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allaah) did command me to say: Worship Allaah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them; and You are a Witness to all things’”

[al-Maa'idah 5:116-117]

“ ‘Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allaah) did command me to say: Worship Allaah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them; and You are a Witness to all things’”

This is what the Muslims believe about the Messiah ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).

Al-Bukhaari (3435) and Muslim (28) narrated from ‘Ubaadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever bears witness that there is no god but Allaah alone, with no partner or associate, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger, and that ‘Eesa is His slave and Messenger, a word which Allaah bestowed upon Maryam and a spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is real, and Hell is real, Allaah will admit him through whichever of the eight gates of Paradise he wishes.”

We ask Allaah to make us steadfast in faith and to cause us to die as believers.

May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2017
victorazy:

brother I bet u your not a Christian if not you would know that God can't lie and His word is written in Bible. he has already told u who will enter and who will not enter heaven and your here arguing him.

From ur statement is clear u arent a good christian .. who are u to judge who ll enter heaven or not.. God's way isn't mans way. Even Jesus says its easier for a camel to enter into eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God, at that point Jesus disciples gave up, Jesus aslo reminded us that nothing is impossible with God. so if u think only church goers ll enter heaven dats isnt a statement a true christian should utter.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2017
miketayo:

From ur statement is clear u arent a good christian .. who are u to judge who ll enter heaven or not.. God's way isn't mans way. Even Jesus says its easier for a camel to enter into eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God, at that point Jesus disciples gave up, Jesus aslo reminded us that nothing is impossible with God. so if u think only church goers ll enter heaven dats isnt a statement a true christian should utter.
your quotes are out of context.
am out cuz your ignorant is legendary
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2017
victorazy:

your quotes are out of context.
am out cuz your ignorant is legendary

may be or maybe u knw i am right. we dont get to pick who goes to heaven or not
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2017
miketayo:

may be or maybe u knw i am right. we dont get to pick who goes to heaven or not
you don't know what subject to write in exam yet your hoping to enter exam hall.

God is the teacher, Bible is the text book and your syllabus, Satan is the invigilator.

I don't expect you to understand this because is beyond your comprehension. your not the one chosing who to go heaven, God has already chosen them. Jesus says "am the only way truth and life" and your here arguing him. if not born again and babtise sorry forget it. change your preacher bro.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 1:46pm On May 17, 2017
Jelal0007:
Typical B!G0T with a messed up mind filled with hate and bigotry. Little do ur kind know,u think like terr0rists too. FANAT!C like you. Like I said earlier,ur words suites ur moniker. S!llly being.
The spirit that was inside late false prophet muhammed just spoke.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2017
victorazy:

you don't know what subject to write in exam yet your hoping to enter exam hall.

God is the teacher, Bible is the text book and your syllabus, Satan is the invigilator.

I don't expect you to understand this because is beyond your comprehension. your not the one chosing who to go heaven, God has already chosen them. Jesus says "am the only way truth and life" and your here arguing him. if not born again and babtise sorry forget it. change your preacher bro.

i get all dat but do u knw how many ppl in d world that knows nothing about Jesus? If u think u have God all figured out u r deceiving urself, I have learnt to look beyond wat my priest or pastors says.. Jesus is the only way to the father correct he is d father infact... have u considered ppl following Jesus's law with even hearing abt Jesus dont u think they are saved.. And I knw for sure God looks at people's heart.
you are entitle to ur own opinion but this is mine

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2017
miketayo:

i get all dat but do u knw how many ppl in d world that knows nothing about Jesus? If u think u have God all figured out u r deceiving urself, I have learnt to look beyond wat my priest or pastors says.. Jesus is the only way to the father correct he is d father infact... have u considered ppl following Jesus's law with even hearing abt Jesus dont u think they are saved.. And I knw for sure God looks at people's heart.
you are entitle to ur own opinion but this is mine

because of people that has never heard of him is why the world has not come to end my brother. the gospel must go round the world an FM every ear must hear it. it all started in Africa and it will end in Africa to make it complete circle and thats why Boko Haram is fighting to conquer Africa.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by CyrusTheGreat: 2:47pm On May 17, 2017
Nobody is going to heaven.

Heaven doesn't exist.

Maybe that revelation might stop some Crazy Muslims and Christians from doing stupid sh!t. Blowing myself and other innocent people up? Oh it's okay I'm going to heaven afterwards lol. Poverty, starvation, horrible infrastructure, no education? No worries just go to church and you'll end up in heaven lol.

"Religion is the opium of the masses" - Karl Marx.

Now, "hell" existing? That's another story. I guess you could call Syria, South Sudan, most of Africa, Somalia a kind of "hell". As to the hell with fire and brimstone that the ole' devil keeps tidy? Nope, doesn't exist either. Neither does the devil. Or any god. Or any kind of spiritual religious mythological mumbo jumbo.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by CyrusTheGreat: 2:49pm On May 17, 2017
victorazy:

because of people that has never heard of him is why the world has not come to end my brother. the gospel must go round the world an FM every ear must hear it. it all started in Africa and it will end in Africa to make it complete circle and thats why Boko Haram is fighting to conquer Africa.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

U're not even funny...ur comebacks are way too whack. Honestly,ur mum n dad didn't do this world any good. Ur father especially,he should've just used a condom instead planting a maniac (like u), inside ur mother. B!GOTS and T€RROR!STS are the same thing. The world will do well without ur kind. Piece of sh!t.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Is there anything sensible that can come of ANALyce? Not at all. Empty barrel,with a brain full of sh!t.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by hamzeiy: 3:41pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Quran 55:70-77. keep lying to yourself. Your Allah promised you hell fire.
hehehe..he is gettin wiser. dont worry i dont mind to keep teaching you. we have moved from quran 351 from abu umama to quran 55;v70 to 77.
anyway b4 quran 70-77..
the entire chapter or sura Ar Rahman i.e quran 55 talked about the goodies of paradise for those who fear their lord in awe , humility and submission. on thesame chapter 55 Allah talked about the punishment for men and jinn (demons) for thoss who disobey him from verse 33 to 45, then from v 46 to 77, He talked about the rewards for those that obey His commands. these include special trees with special fruits, springs, beautiful maidens and companions like coral and rubbies that no man or demon has ever seen or touched. these are but a few of what those verses stated. women are part of the beauty of this world, and a reason men remain sane today.they are good companions in this world so are they better companions in the hereafter, they bring love,joy,peace,kindness to their husbands and the society at large. so thus they are part of the gains you get if you earn the favour of your lord. "the WOMAN' as such is a good and beautiful companion".
you can understand it as it is or give it a meaning that suite your diseased, sexually corrupted and dead heart.
Moving forward..
the entire surah was talking about the favours of God on man that no one can deny.it talked about the punishment for those that are ungreatful for this favours and the rewards
for those that are greatful.
finally if the quran has a single error or a funny un authenticated statement across history. more intelligent and respected non muslim faithfuls would have spoted it and i am challenging you to find either literal ,numerical or metamaphorical errors if any (unlike some pple hinding under english language to hide massive errors inspired to them as they claim by a holy spirit ) .
anyway
As for you.. i believe youre simply a stu.pid (i mean no insult here but character) person thats trying his best to make a point where there is non.
i wish you Allah's (God's) guidance
wont be responding to you any longer. i got smarter pple to deal with.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 3:48pm On May 17, 2017
Jelal0007:
Is there anything sensible that can come of ANALyce? Not at all. Empty barrel,with a brain full of sh!t.
Yeah, so says the believer in a rapist and a thief.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
Jelal0007:
U're not even funny...ur comebacks are way too whack. Honestly,ur mum n dad didn't do this world any good. Ur father especially,he should've just used a condom instead planting a maniac (like u), inside ur mother. B!GOTS and T€RROR!STS are the same thing. The world will do well without ur kind. Piece of sh!t.
I don't expect less from a man who believes a psycho who peeped at his daughter in-laws unclothedness, incited his son to get a divorce while he marries his wife, and a man who sleeps with his house helps was a prophet.

I don't expect anything other that this.

Your late false prophet was a thief, a fucker of little girls.

Can you give your 6yrs old to 53 years old dirty old man with dirty bears with lice in his private part to sleep with?

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by CyrusTheGreat: 4:02pm On May 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by CyrusTheGreat: 4:18pm On May 17, 2017
Oh how history repeats itself

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 5:08pm On May 17, 2017
hamzeiy:

hehehe..he is gettin wiser. dont worry i dont mind to keep teaching you. we have moved from quran 351 from abu umama to quran 55;v70 to 77.
anyway b4 quran 70-77..
the entire chapter or sura Ar Rahman i.e quran 55 talked about the goodies of paradise for those who fear their lord in awe , humility and submission. on thesame chapter 55 Allah talked about the punishment for men and jinn (demons) for thoss who disobey him from verse 33 to 45, then from v 46 to 77, He talked about the rewards for those that obey His commands. these include special trees with special fruits, springs, beautiful maidens and companions like coral and rubbies that no man or demon has ever seen or touched. these are but a few of what those verses stated. women are part of the beauty of this world, and a reason men remain sane today.they are good companions in this world so are they better companions in the hereafter, they bring love,joy,peace,kindness to their husbands and the society at large. so thus they are part of the gains you get if you earn the favour of your lord. "the WOMAN' as such is a good and beautiful companion".
you can understand it as it is or give it a meaning that suite your diseased, sexually corrupted and dead heart.
Moving forward..
the entire surah was talking about the favours of God on man that no one can deny.it talked about the punishment for those that are ungreatful for this favours and the rewards
for those that are greatful.
finally if the quran has a single error or a funny un authenticated statement across history. more intelligent and respected non muslim faithfuls would have spoted it and i am challenging you to find either literal ,numerical or metamaphorical errors if any (unlike some pple hinding under english language to hide massive errors inspired to them as they claim by a holy spirit ) .
anyway
As for you.. i believe youre simply a stu.pid (i mean no insult here but character) person thats trying his best to make a point where there is non.
i wish you Allah's (God's) guidance
wont be responding to you any longer. i got smarter pple to deal with.
Allah was a moon god, his daughters were Al Alat, Al Uzzar, and Al Manat.

You are an idol worshipper.
Gerarahia.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by paxonel(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2017
Harbioye:

Praise be to Allaah.
Our beliefs concerning the Messiah ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus the son of Mary – peace be upon him) are those indicated by the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of our Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

We believe that ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) was one of the slaves of Allaah, and one of His noble Messengers. Allaah sent him to the Children of Israel to call them to believe in Allaah alone and worship Him alone.

“But the Messiah [‘Eesa (Jesus)] said: ‘O Children of Israel! Worship Allaah, my Lord and your Lord.’ Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allaah, then Allaah has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers”

‘Eesa was not a god or the son of God as the Christians claim.

“Surely, they have disbelieved who say: ‘Allaah is the Messiah [‘Eesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary).’”

“And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allaah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allaah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allaah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!”

[al-Tawbah 9:30]

The first words that ‘Eesa spoke when Allaah caused him to speak when he was in the cradle were (interpretation of the meaning):

“He [‘Eesa (Jesus)] said: ‘Verily, I am a slave of Allaah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet’”

[Maryam 19:30]

We believe that Allaah supported him with miracles that proved he was speaking the truth.

“(Remember) when Allaah will say (on the Day of Resurrection). ‘O ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Rooh‑ul‑Qudus [Jibreel (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al‑Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay, a figure like that of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: This is nothing but evident magic’”

[al-Maa'idah 5:110]

We believe that ‘Eesa was born from the Virgin Maryam with no father, and that is not impossible for Allaah Who, when He wills a thing, says “Be!” and it is.

“Verily, the likeness of ‘Eesa (Jesus) before Allaah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: ‘Be!’ — and he was”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:59]

“(Remember) when the angels said: ‘O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allaah gives you the glad tidings of a Word [‘Be!’ — and he was! i.e. ‘Eesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allaah.”

He will speak to the people, in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous.’

She said: ‘O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said: ‘So (it will be) for Allaah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: “Be!” and it is’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:45-47]

We believe that he permitted to the Jews some of the things that had been forbidden to them.

Allaah tells us that ‘Eesa said to the Children of Israel (interpretation of the meaning):

“And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Tawraat (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allaah and obey me”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:50]

We believe that he did not die and his enemies the Jews did not kill him, rather Allaah saved him from them and raised him up to heaven alive.

“And because of their (Jews) disbelief and uttering against Maryam (Mary) a grave false charge (that she has committed illegal sexual intercourse);

And because of their saying (in boast), ‘We killed Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allaah,’ — but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them the resemblance of ‘Eesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]:

But Allaah raised him [‘Eesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allaah is Ever All‑Powerful, All‑Wise”
[al-Nisa’ 4:156-158]

We believe that he told his followers of the coming of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

We believe that he will come back down at the end of time, and will disprove the claim of his enemies the Jews that they killed him, and will disprove the claim of the Christians that he is God or the son of God, and he will not accept anything from them but Islam.

Al-Bukhaari (2222) and Muslim (155) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, soon the son of Maryam will descend among you [according to another report: the Hour will not begin until the son of Maryam descends among you] as a just judge. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the jizyah, and money will become abundant until no one will accept it.”

“Soon” means it will inevitably happen quickly.

“will descend among you” means among this ummah.

“A just judge” means that he will come down and rule according to this sharee’ah (divine law), and that this sharee’ah will remain and not be abrogated, rather ‘Eesa will be one of the rulers of this ummah.

“He will break the cross and kill the pigs” means he will declare as false the religion of the Christians by breaking the cross in a real sense and proving false the Christians’ claims and veneration of the cross.

“and he will abolish the jizyah”:

al-Nawawi said:

The correct view concerning this is that he will not accept it, and he will not accept anything from the kaafirs disbelievers but Islam. If any of them offer the jizyah that will not make him stop fighting them. Rather he will not accept anything but Islam or death. This is the view of Imam Abu Sulaymaan al-Khattaabi and other scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them).

End quote.

“Money will become abundant” – the reason for this abundance will be the descent of blessings and the spread of goodness because of justice and the absence of oppression or wrongdoing. At that time the earth will bring forth its treasures, and desire to keep money will decrease because they will know that that Hour is at hand.

Then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.

Ahmad (9349) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I am the closest of people to ‘Eesa ibn Maryam because there was no Prophet between him and me…” Then he mentioned his descent at the end of time. Then he said: “And he will remain for as long as Allaah wills he should remain, then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (2182).

We believe that he will disavow himself on the Day of Resurrection of the claims that he was a god.

“And (remember) when Allaah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): 'O ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allaah?’ He will say: ‘Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner‑self though I do not know what is in Yours; truly, You, only You, are the All‑Knower of all that is hidden (and unseen).

Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allaah) did command me to say: Worship Allaah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them; and You are a Witness to all things’”

“ ‘Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allaah) did command me to say: Worship Allaah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them; and You are a Witness to all things’”

This is what the Muslims believe about the Messiah ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).

Al-Bukhaari (3435) and Muslim (28) narrated from ‘Ubaadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever bears witness that there is no god but Allaah alone, with no partner or associate, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger, and that ‘Eesa is His slave and Messenger, a word which Allaah bestowed upon Maryam and a spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is real, and Hell is real, Allaah will admit him through whichever of the eight gates of Paradise he wishes.”

We ask Allaah to make us steadfast in faith and to cause us to die as believers.

May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad.
This version of story the quran is parading about Jesus Christ is totally different from what the Bible teaches. The question i will ask you is,was the quran written first before the Bible?
If no,how then the quran writers had first hand information about Jesus Christ than Bible writers who lived as at the time the said Jesus was on earth?
Do you see how quran contradicts itself?
Bible writers never mentioned anything about Muhammad in the Bible because Muhammad and Islam never existed in their time,what they knew was Jesus.
So,if you want a first hand information about Jesus,then read the bible,not quran.
Obviously,the Jesus quran is parading is not Jesus Christ but a kind of a prophet to draw muslims attention to christianity in order to increase hatred.Christians don't even have time to begin to analyse who Muhammad is talkless of start hating muslims or people of other religions, And no Muslim have any fundermental base or knowledge to tell any Christian that he does not know Jesus Christ grin

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2017
victorazy:

And wat abt the dead ones?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Yeah, so says the believer in a rapist and a thief.
All these rubbish is sensible to you? Hmmm,even a mad man thinks he makes sense sometimes. Miserable worm.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

I don't expect less from a man who believes a psycho who peeped at his daughter in-laws unclothedness, incited his son to get a divorce while he marries his wife, and a man who sleeps with his house helps was a prophet.

I don't expect anything other that this.

Your late false prophet was a thief, a fucker of little girls.

Can you give your 6yrs old to 53 years old dirty old man with dirty bears with lice in his private part to sleep with?
Hahahaha....I can't stop laughing at ur immense IGN0RANC€. Says a follower of solomon who according 2u lot had 'Concubines' he sleeps with. Ohhh,how about king David who u m0r0ns claims he sent another man's husband 2 war so he could be with his wife? Look who's talking....smh,I'm not amazed. Stupidit¥ runs in ur family.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2017
miketayo:

And wat abt the dead ones?
bros go and 1peter 4v6 and stop again me question my 2yr old boy can answer.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2017
victorazy:

bros go and 1peter 4v6 and stop again me question my 2yr old boy can answer.

Stop replying like a 2 yr old den, d verse doesn't answer my question. Wen d gospel is preached to d dead won't they be judge by how they lived on earth, which brings us back to where we started
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2017
Harbioye:

As much as I'll like to believe ur argument, I realize one thing.
If truly, those chapters belong to the book of old testament, then why do ur pastors quote part of the old testament and leave out the rest?
Does it mean that, u only believe in some part of it instead of u guys to just forget about the old testament?

My Quran has summed it up
"Unto you is your religion and unto me is mine"
Christianity is a No No, 4 me

It's the same question u guys always ask about old testament nd we have replied So many times, just open ur mind to reason.

The laws in d old testament are Moses law which d jews follow till today, Jesus clarified those laws in d new Testament. The lives of the great men in d old testament can't be discarded, dats Y we read them , but Christianity started with Jesus rising from the dead.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 17, 2017
I can't help but smile at all the above post
I pray Almighty Allah guide you all
Ameen
#walks_outta_thread
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gbengu(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Allah was a moon god, his daughters were Al Alat, Al Uzzar, and Al Manat.

You are an idol worshipper.
Gerarahia.

Yeah, to support Analice107 see below track and the word of God through Jesus and also about Islam with moon God (Allah) in a summary.

Bur Analice107, you don't need to be teaching or correcting someone in hatred, abusive language and as a Christian I don't think your Bible tells you that. Bible even say anyone you preach the gospel to and didn't believe, shake off the dust of your shoe there to signal that you've done your part. It is a must and a command to preach the gospel for every Christians but the way you go about it require wisdom and may lead you the preacher into sin and different words that can offend Almighty God. Don't fight for God or Jesus like the moslems kills for Allah.

I will share the track below to throw more light on the MOON GOD.

I'VE A PERSONAL QUARAN (SOFCOPY) I READ ALWAYS TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND COMPARE IT WITH MY BIBLE AND I CAN DIFFERENTIATE THE TRUTH. ONE IS JUST COPYING THE OLD ONE BY ADDING, SUBTRACTING AND OTHER KIND OF HIDING SOMETHING. I LOVE MOSLEMS, I HAVE SOME OF THEM AS MY FAMILY, IN-LAWS, FRIENDS, ELDERS ETC BUT THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD SO THAT THEY THE TRUTH ON/IN TIME.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 8:20pm On May 17, 2017
gbengu:

Yeah, to support Analice107 see below track and the word of God through Jesus and also about Islam with moon God (Allah) in a summary.

Bur Analice107, you don't need to be teaching or correcting someone in hatred, abusive language and as a Christian I don't think your Bible tells you that. Bible even say anyone you preach the gospel to and didn't believe, shake off the dust of your shoe there to signal that you've done your part. It is a must and a command to preach the gospel for every Christians but the way you go about it require wisdom and may lead you the preacher into sin and different words that can offend Almighty God. Don't fight for God or Jesus like the moslems kills for Allah.

I will share the track below to throw more light on the MOON GOD.

I'VE A PERSONAL QUARAN (SOFCOPY) I READ ALWAYS TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND COMPARE IT WITH MY BIBLE AND I CAN DIFFERENTIATE THE TRUTH. ONE IS JUST COPYING THE OLD ONE BY ADDING, SUBTRACTING AND OTHER KIND OF HIDING SOMETHING. I LOVE MOSLEMS, I HAVE SOME OF THEM AS MY FAMILY, IN-LAWS, FRIENDS, ELDERS ETC BUT THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD SO THAT THEY THE TRUTH ON/IN TIME.
Am sorry for my behaviour. Won't do it again. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2017
miketayo:

Stop replying like a 2 yr old den, d verse doesn't answer my question. Wen d gospel is preached to d dead won't they be judge by how they lived on earth, which brings us back to where we started
what's this one saying?
face from because u won't understand. this one is beyond your capacity
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by CHARLOE(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You can't make heaven without Christ. No one cometh to the Father except through Christ.

No one can do those things you listed above without having Christ's guidance. Christ is the only perfect person that lived like the above. So, if anyone wants to do those things you listed, he or she must have to follow the example set by Christ himself.
So ur ancestors that didn't know Christ are burning in hell right now, smh.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2017
CHARLOE:

So ur ancestors that didn't know Christ are burning in hell right now, smh.
they were in hell until Jesus visited hell as a sinner just to rescue then and deliver to them the same gospel as it is on earth today.
is a planned work like movies we do watch where they will send a special agent to criminal prison just to accomplish a task, maybe to kill someone there. Bible says he grabbed Satan and did a public show of him in front of his agent and took the key of hell from him. read your Bible well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.