Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Clarion Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarion Call (520 Views)

Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos / Unity In Disunity, Clarion Call To Easterners / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarion Call by obicentlis: 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
We can do it.

We can do it.

We can take back our country from the older generation that has failed us.

This is a follow up of my comment yesterday , to back our country.

This is a call for good and not MONEY minded struggle.

Please, this is not APC/ PDP fight. This is youth movement , to take what is our own, the future of this country. If our leaders have not failed us, you wouldn't be hearing of marginalization. They divide us with religion and tribe. When they sit at the table to share our future, you will not hear tribe or religion.
They are less than 1% of the population and they are controlling and destroying our future. None among them is a saint , they are just plain about their pockets and dynasties. We can do it, I strongly believe we can do.

This is a patriotic call for all the youths who are not satisfied with the situation to join this struggle , to liberate this Nation from the grip of these monsters , if not for anything but for our children sake.

I need committed fellows of like minds to come further with suggestions and advice on how to achieve this.

WE CAN DO IT.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Call by thambolo(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2017
Seun
KingEbukasBlog
Repogirl
Image123
MrCork
MrPresident1
Hardmirror
tdayof
foxe
shortgun
Aminat508
initialize
presidency
Ymodulus
MizMyColi
hopefulLandlord
lalasticlala
HungerBAD
MaziOmenuko
stevolinkon40
mayorall
Infinitikoncept
onatis
TonyeBarcanista
sarrki
ijustdey
Maduawuchukwu
YouthsPC0
NextGovernor
ABC247
ritababe
MsFaith
NgeneUkwenu
warrior01
EmoBoy
et al
Let's all come here and make Nigeria great again
Re: Clarion Call by sarrki(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Clarion Call by obicentlis: 3:22pm On May 15, 2017
I strongly believe.....

WE CAN DO IT!!!!
Re: Clarion Call by hopefulLandlord: 5:46pm On May 15, 2017
following
Re: Clarion Call by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2017
The day we youths take back our birthright from the older generation is the day this country will be great again. I heard the Senate has reduced age limit for governorship and presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Call by obicentlis: 6:13pm On May 15, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
The day we youths take back our birthright from the older generation is the day this country will be great again. I heard the Senate has reduced age limit for governorship and presidency.
This is a movement and we will do it.

It starts here.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Throwback Picture Of Abacha And Abiola / Toyin Lawani's Baby Daddy, Lordtrigg Arrested Over Unpaid Hotel Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.