Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. (662 Views)

Lost In Lust / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / 7 Signs It's Lust Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 15, 2017
The couple of times I fell in love I was treated like an ATM machine.I went several length and breadth to please her.Like giving her my feeding money.Borrow credit from network provider to call her.I even sent her call card when I had small change.All those things I did was for love o.Meanwhile,She is still not please with that.She want more. She is giving my KitKat to someone else.Now that I have started falling in lust,they she say I am stingy simply because I want to have sex first before i can start spending.I no want to fall mugu again.I know some feminists will say sex is not love.Ok,i am in lust.
Re: The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 15, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. by FleetAdmiral(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2017
grin

Re: The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. by Kondomatic(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2017
Lust and Friendship is always better than love

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 15, 2017
ok

Re: The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2017
comshots:
The couple of times I fell in love I was treated like an ATM machine.I went several length and breadth to please her.Like giving her my feeding money.Borrow credit from network provider to call her.I even sent her call card when I had small change.All those things I did was for love o.Meanwhile,She is still not please with that.She want more. She is giving my KitKat to someone else.Now that I have started falling in lust,they she say I am stingy simply because I want to have sex first before i can start spending.I no want to fall mugu again.I know some feminists will say sex is not love.Ok,i am in lust.

Bro, you are only hurting your own damn destiny!!!! If you fell in love with broke aasss desperate begging hoes then BLAME YOURSELF!! Next time you should choose wisely, instead of jumping into the fire and dating a stranger because she was shaking her waist in your face.

Now you change and wanna officially become exactly what you were trying to avoid.... A hoe! Makes no damn sense and YOU are the one who will remain miserable.
You better check yourself!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lust and Friendship is always better than love
I dey tehh you.
Re: The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. by Lastpharoah33: 3:02pm On May 15, 2017
Op is really pained....

(1) (Reply)

Five Basic Love Languages In A Relationship / Looking For A Girl To Bleep / See Why Male Corpers Should Stay Away From Girls In Their Serving States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.