Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 (1238 Views)

Buhari Won Atiku’s Ward With Votes From Cameroonians – Femi Falana / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by 9jasite: 2:42pm On May 15, 2017
On the heels of statements by the AREWA consultative forum that Kano gave more votes than the entire sw region

I went on a research ♒on the votes count and here are my findings

Ekiti. 120,331
Lagos. 792,460
Ogun. 308,290
Ondo. 299,889
Osun. 383,603
Oyo. 528,620

Total = 2,433,193 SW region

From Vanguard Buhari won by a 2.6 million margin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-wins-by-2-57-million-votes-official-result/

it is safe to say that the South South and South East region look elsewhere for political partnership. They cannot be of help.

And the Igbo people should stop acting like minorities.....playing the weak card.

If the Urhobo nation had your numbers and spread we would dominate Nigeria. Not hiding like women......

in my next article I would proffer a better path to recognition for the igbo nation.

I have friends that are Igbos and I am only playing my part to keep Nigeria one

By
Ejiro-Oghene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 15, 2017
SE and SS stuck with Jonathan

I don't know why they hate northerners so much.

Ohhh, the war! Now I know wink

They are just angry Afonjas don't take part in their feud

Buhari is your president, Nigeria is your country and Kanu is your powerless god. cheesy

Oh ye Jews, Face reality before it's too late.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by saintikechi(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2017
just look at what you mumu people voted for....... noticed the hardship in the land? where is your president? we need to change this change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by papaejima1: 3:19pm On May 15, 2017
9jasite:
On the heels of statements by the AREWA consultative forum that Kano gave more votes than the entire sw region

Ekiti. 120,331
Lagos. 792,460
Ogun. 308,290
Ondo. 299,889
Osun. 383,603
Oyo. 528,620

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-wins-by-2-57-million-votes-official-result/

it is safe to say that the South South and South East region look elsewhere for political partnership. They cannot be of help.

And the Igbo people should stop acting like minorities.....playing the weak card.

If the Urhobo nation had your numbers and spread we would dominate Nigeria. Not hiding like women......

in my next article I would proffer a better path to recognition for the igbo nation.

By
Ejiro-Oghene
Is your grouse with the Igbo or Arewa or South west?
You "rigmaroled" from Arewa statement to South west vote count and then singled out Igbo for castigation for "hiding like women"

Is Igbo a bone in your Urhobo throat?
Why don't you face how to make Urhobo a "strong and majority" tribe and leave Igbos alone?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by 9jasite: 4:06pm On May 15, 2017
papaejima1:

Is your grouse with the Igbo or Arewa or South west?
You "rigmaroled" from Arewa statement to South west vote count and then singled out Igbo for castigation for "hiding like women"

Is Igbo a bone in your Urhobo throat?
Why don't you face how to make Urhobo a "strong and majority" tribe and leave Igbos alone?

It would take a hundred years of almajiri marriage and birth pattern for the urhobo nation to achieve that.

But you guys should exploit your majority status and change this country
Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by IgboAmakaa(f): 4:14pm On May 15, 2017
9jasite:

It would take a hundred years of almajiri marriage and birth pattern for the urhobo nation to achieve that.

okk
Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by meezynetwork(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2017
What's this one saying? Minus the votes southwest gave Jonathan from that given to Buhari and and do the same for the Kano votes for PDP and APC. Then check which one is bigger through ur research since you are a researcher
Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by emmalexabl(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2017
Your Hausa/Fulani masters up north had stated the fact

....and who are you., a conquered slave and wretched ewedu muncher to dispute their claims

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by obailala(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
9jasite:

Lol... this doesn't sound exactly nice, but it's damn funny grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by Eshinwaju: 4:35pm On May 15, 2017
The face of the terrorist who reduced the ibo nation to ridicule... grin grin

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by conductor111: 4:36pm On May 15, 2017
neoShinto:
SE and SS stuck with Jonathan

I don't know why they hate northerners so much.

Ohhh, the war! Now I know wink

They are just angry Afonjas don't take part in their feud

Buhari is your president, Nigeria is your country and Kanu is your powerless god. cheesy

Oh ye Jews, Face reality before it's too late.
In Igboland, we prostrate to greet our traditional rulers.

What I can't understand is a tribe who have the population to even create a huge country on their own but chose to be playing parasites and slaves to Fulani herdsmen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 15, 2017
conductor111:

In Igboland, we prostrate to greet our traditional rulers (and elders sometimes).

What I can't understand is a tribe who have the population to even create a huge country on their own but chose to be playing parasites and slaves to Fulani herdsmen

If a civil war should break out again, I swear we will watch you die like fowls again grin

You're just pained because we don't care that the northerners are tormenting your miserable lives

You greet your elders by prostrating like this abi cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by Ngokafor(f): 4:46pm On May 15, 2017
9jasite:

Ekiti. 120,331
Lagos. 792,460
Ogun. 308,290
Ondo. 299,889
Osun. 383,603
Oyo. 528,620

By
Ejiro-Oghene

...This is lame and silly...Count Igbos out from your garbage write-ups and catapult urhobo or whatever you are to a majority tribe to play 'international politics'...How hard can that be really since you lots claim Igbos are' inconsequential'...Nonsense,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by malton: 4:54pm On May 15, 2017
The Hausa/Fulani lack gratitude.

The tendency of their memory to attach to negativity is sky high.

I started noticing the ingratitude the very day Buhari was declared winner. The narrative went from "thank you, Nigeria" to "we did it!", " it's now our turn" etc. Some Muslim guys on my TL practically hogged all the glory. But I never cared, as I expected it.

Just in case you are wondering why they are saying all these now, know this - it's because they do not want to be bound to a future obligation to the Yorubas. They know very well that one good turn deserves another, and so try to do away with it by belittling their contribution.

To them, politics is a means of survival, hence a do or die affair. This means that they'll want to be on the front foot at all times regardless what it takes.

Not giving importance to the contribution of the Westerners is their way of saying "we want some more!"

Very selfish lots!
Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by conductor111: 5:04pm On May 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

...This is lame and silly...Count Igbos out from your garbage write-ups and catapult urhobo or whatever you are to a majority tribe to play 'international politics'...How hard can that be really since you lots claim Igbos are' inconsequential'...Nonsense,
Leave Urhobo out of this. The OP is from the tribe that originated from fallen satan.
Buhari won the elections by 2.6m margin
Total votes by Southwest for Buhari = 2.4m
If you remove SW votes from Buhari's total votes, he will still win by 200k votes.

Mind you, total votes SE alone gave GEJ was 2.5m

Now, are you not saying the same thing that your slave masters said in the morning? That SW votes are inconsequential for Buhari's election win?

The OP of this thread sha. For the last time, stop hiding under Urhobo. I have your ID card.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by Ngokafor(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2017
conductor111:

Leave Urhobo out of this. The OP is from the tribe that originated from fallen satan.
Buhari won the elections by 2.6m margin
Total votes by Southwest for Buhari = 2.4m
If you remove SW votes from Buhari's total votes, he will still win by 200k votes.

Mind you, total votes SE alone gave GEJ was 2.5m

Now, are you not saying the same thing that your slave masters said in the morning? That SW votes are inconsequential for Buhari's election win?

The OP of this thread sha. For the last time, stop hiding under Urhobo. I have your ID card.

...Okay no vex cheesy
Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by conductor111: 5:23pm On May 15, 2017
neoShinto:

If a civil war should break out again, I swear we will watch you die like fowls again grin

You're just pained because we don't care that the northerners are tormenting your miserable lives

You greet your elders by prostrating like this abi cheesy
Yes, Mr. Green Snake

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by three: 5:55pm On May 15, 2017
9jasite:

Ekiti. 120,331
Lagos. 792,460
Ogun. 308,290
Ondo. 299,889
Osun. 383,603
Oyo. 528,620

By
Ejiro-Oghene

Just in case this makes FP (and even if it doesn't) please correct this error

The Votes shown for Lagos are TOTAL votes in Lagos and not APC votes exclusively
Re: Buhari Won By 2.57M Votes South West Gave 1.63M Votes:2015 by nonhuman(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
9jasite:

Ekiti. 120,331
Lagos. 792,460
Ogun. 308,290
Ondo. 299,889
Osun. 383,603
Oyo. 528,620

By
Ejiro-Oghene
I don't think u have brains u need to go to school this more reason why history should be very important in secondary schools so people like op would know that its because of Igbo dominance that cause the Nig biafran war

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rep: The Worst PDP Govt Is 100 Times Better Than This APC Administration / Did Nnamdi Kanu Arrange For His Own Arrest? / Epic Picture Of Osun Governor Waving To A Mammoth Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.