Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

How To Know If A Girl Really Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Really Loves You (969 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Girl Really Loves You by ebonymyown: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
There is this girl i met some time ago and we got talking over the phone for some time . I invited her to my place and she came we talked ,shared ideas, actually i really like her and want to keep her as a girl friend. The next time i invited she promised to come and did not keep the promise after which i visited her school and gave her call she said that i should give her 15 minutes to come and pick her i waited for 1 hr 30 minutes and her number was not going and later when i have gone she started calling me for like 3 times but i refused to pick her call. uptill now i have not call or text her .
i just like her as a person and want to be serious wit her. Due to nature of my job i dont really meet ladies as such.Does this girls like and have feelings for me ? should i continue or look for another person serious?

I need good suggestions.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Really Loves You by chibenwa(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
u shld try and give her a call again
and know why she acted that way.if the reasons
are worth well wit u,den give her a chance.maybe
smthing prompted up that day.u know women wahala.
but u just have to be careful too.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Really Loves You by Nautillus(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
Kids. . . .very bad grammar . . . .and to say that your perents actually wasted spent good money on school time and books for you grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Really Loves You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
@poster
dont put the carriage before the horses, bro.

after ONE date, you are asking if this girl likes you or has feelings for you while SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU.
chill and try to be great friends first and get to know her a little more. obviously you know nothing about this gal.

let me give you an idea. . . . . . . . you went to her place, she was there (wonder why she didnt come to the meeting at the first place) then she asked you to wait 15mins outside her school and you ended up waiting for 1h30mins without a sign of life from her.
and to make matters worse, when she called you to tell you some BS excuse, you didnt pick the phone up?!
you should have picked up the phone and tell that C U N T to have some manners and a little respect for others!

anyone can miss a date or be late due to unforseen matters but the common thing to do is to tell the person waiting well in advance so they dont have to wait for you like an id-iot.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Really Loves You by cliffy: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
you really need to talk to her, let her know your intention towards her, but from your statement it sounds as if she got somthing doing with another guy,. you need to get her mind.

www.yuoridealguyorlady..com
Re: How To Know If A Girl Really Loves You by freecocoa(f): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2010
U gatta talk 2 her cos u wont know what happened if u dont,as 4 her liking u,u need 2 give it sometime,u can't make decisions based on a date that never happened.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Of 24-26yrs That Is Ready To Settle Down From Ndokwa Land / I Am Proudly D Smoothest Toaster / She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.