Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,435 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Don't Want To Be Biafra President - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To Be Biafra President - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Opens Up (304 Views)

"Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) / Barrister Ben Onwuka, Self Acclaimed Biafra President Arrested In 2014 (Photos) / I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Don't Want To Be Biafra President - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Opens Up by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 15, 2017
As reports and insinuations continue to make rounds online alleging that Nnamdi Kanu is fighting to be president when the Republic of Biafra is eventually actualized, the IPOB leader has replied his critics.

The embattled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, disclosed that contrary to insinuations in some quarters, he does not intend to be president when the Republic of Biafra was eventually actualized.
According to the Prince of Afaraukwu Kingdom in Umuahia, the Abia state capital, he always preferred to operate from the background, pointing out that if the pioneer leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazurike had remained consistent with the struggle, he would not be doing what he is doing with IPOB.

Continue reading: http://www.ugoupdatesng.com/2017/05/i-dont-want-to-be-biafra-president-ipob.html?m=1

(1)

Edo Flags-off Screening For Traffic Managers / Archbishop Of Abuja Slams Buhari Govt Over Grazing Reserves (video) / SERAP To Fashola: Order Discos To Provide Pre-paid Meters To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.