Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh (2221 Views)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 8:47am On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:
I know that you have not experienced his tender mercies and passionate love.
How can I experience him when he doesn't exist

lightblazingnow:
I don't choose people, but I pray if you are chosen to experience truth, I pray your mind is open and love of God Almighty poured into your inner self
I'm open minded, but I've never and will ever see a proof that the so called fantasy God exist. If you are confident God exist, then show me one concrete evidence to support your. You will not show me, because there is no God. Every good or bad things that happened to you are as result of you, others(if they take part) and nature phenomenas.

lightblazingnow:
With tears, and strong faith. Amen
I hope one day, you will say enough is enough and released yourself from the so called fantasy God/gods/religion.

1 Like

Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2017
Wow another work
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

How can I experience him when he doesn't exist

I'm open minded, but I've never and will ever see a proof that the so called fantasy God exist. If you are confident God exist, then show me one concrete evidence to support your. You will not show me, because there is no God. Every good or bad things that happened to you are as result of you, others(if they take part) and nature phenomenas.

I hope one day, you will say enough is enough and released yourself from the so called fantasy God/gods/religion.

You can talk, you can write, good that is the evidence I give you. Yourself
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2017
If you appreciate yourself and love yourself so much including your possession

How about that..........

One day your daughter will deny you brought her into this world
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 9:46am On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

You can talk, you can write, good that is the evidence I give you. Yourself
Ethiopian orthodox and all religions are fantasy as fantasy can get. I hope one day, the future generations will eradicate the so called fantasy religions from the face of humanity.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

Ethiopian orthodox and all religions are fantasy as fantasy can get. I hope one day, the future generations will eradicate the so called fantasy religions from the face of humanity.

Religion and life isn't the same

To give you Life freely isn't religious. It's experiencing
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Religion and life isn't the same

To give you Life freely isn't religious. It's experiencing
Everything you religious people say is confusing.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

Everything you religious people say is confusing.

Because it isn't grasp of your finite mind
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
They are spiritually understood
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Because it isn't grasp of your finite mind
Trust me, I'm open minded.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

Trust me, I'm open minded.

I didn't say I don't trust friend,

I said your finite mind can't comprehend the mystery of godliness

By my Spirit says the LORD God Almighty
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

I didn't say I don't trust friend,

I said your finite mind can't comprehend the mystery of godliness

By my Spirit says the LORD God Almighty
What mystery? Hahahaha grin

So, you are not answering my question since you don't have answer. Sign of confusion.

**** *** so called imaginary fantasy God.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

What mystery? Hahahaha grin

So, you are not answering my question since you don't have answer. Sign of confusion.

**** *** so called imaginary fantasy God.

No dear, you haven't experienced
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
You need to
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

No dear, you haven't experienced
Yes dear! You know why? Because he doesn't exist.

Tell me your experience about me. Please! grin
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

Yes dear! You know why? Because he doesn't exist.

Tell me your experience about me. Please! grin

Thanks,

I know you need to experience truth. Because only the truth will make you totally free dear
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by EricBloodAxe: 3:14pm On May 24, 2017
The moment i stopped praying to something imaginary, something i couldn't​ feel it's existence, something that wouldn't feel free to communicate with me but would rather talk to another human like me in d name of a prophet, pastor, Bishop etc, i became happy, became free and saw a new purpose for living.

3 Likes

Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2017
I am not hard on you because I know it's not by power or might to experience the almighty God

But by choice of him extending his grace to us.

I am praying for you dear
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
The moment i stopped praying to something imaginary, something i couldn't​ feel it's existence, something that wouldn't feel free to communicate with me but would rather talk to another human like me in d name of a prophet, pastor, Bishop etc, i became happy, became free and saw a new purpose for living.

Yes Eric, he is way beyond your feelings

I sympathise with you, and I pray your faith fail not.

Love you Eric
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by analice107: 4:08pm On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Since Yahweh is satan, you are the satanist. I serve the God of yahweh, atum, artemis, enki, marduk, e.t.c
Don't be lazy, make sure you read this to the end.

This describes you perfectly.

Jude 1:7-19

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah, and the nearby towns, whose people acted as those angels did and indulged in sexual immorality and perversion: they suffer the punishment of eternal fire as a plain warning to all.

In the same way also, these people (Atheists/Satanists/e.g Oloruntobi4382) have visions which make them sin against their own bodies; they despise God's authority and insult the glorious beings above.

Not even the chief angel Michael did this. In his quarrel with the Devil, when they argued about who would have the body of Moses, Michael did not dare condemn the Devil with insulting words, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

But these people (Atheists/Satanists/Oloruntobi 4382 attack with insults anything they do not understand; and those things that they know by instinct, like wild animals, are the very things that destroy them.

How terrible for them! They have followed the way that Cain took. For the sake of money they have given themselves over to the error that Balaam committed. They have rebelled as Korah rebelled, and like him they are destroyed.

You are shameless carousing you are like a dirty spot in our midst. They (you Oloruntobi4382) take care only of themselves/yourself .They /you are like clouds carried along by the wind, but bringing no rain. Empty vessel.

They are like trees that bear no fruit, even in autumn, trees that have been pulled up by the roots and are completely dead. They are like wild waves of the sea, with their shameful deeds showing up like foam. They are like wandering stars, for whom God has reserved a place forever in the deepest darkness.

It was Enoch, the seventh direct descendant from Adam, who long ago prophesied this about them: “The Lord will come with many thousands of his holy angels to bring judgment on all, to condemn them all for the godless deeds they have performed and for all the terrible words that godless sinners have spoken against him!”

These people are always grumbling and blaming others; they follow their own evil desires; they brag about themselves and flatter others in order to get their own way.

...“When the last days come, people will appear who will make fun of you, people who follow their own godless desires.” These are the people who cause divisions, who are controlled by their natural desires, who do not have the Spirit.

DID YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THERE? Boy, your case is hopeless believe me.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by analice107: 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Believe me, you are mad. After reading where you said about Sodom, i stopped reading. I know hell, heaven and i can boldly tell you your afterlife looks like hell. If your ancestors knew you would stab them today they would have looked for solution to avoid your birth. Where are you when Yahweh killed everyone in Jericho, when he allowed the benjamin girls to be raped, when he encouraged slavery, when he destroyed 1 million ethopians(your ancestors), when he killed the people he claimed to love in the wilderness, when he sent down food and killed them for over-eating, when he allowed thousands prophet of baal to be killed, when Jacob beat am e kon do ojoro.

Just like Otem said: "God forbid that i should love mumu Yahweh"

Yahweh the monster and adversery against humanity. Your afterlife will be worse than hell, i spit on your useless god Yahweh. The True God i serve but Yahweh i despise. Fuc.k Yahweh.
You read it, see how the demons in you are reacting.
On your way to hellfire.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by analice107: 8:11pm On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Fool, demons do not exist. The only demon i know is Yahweh.
Are you sure about that?
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2017
Glorious things
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2017
thank God
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Grace
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by MrRichmond: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hati13:

So, you don't belong to any religions. I truly believe Aliens exist and had visited us in the past and may still be present as we speak. Do you believe in this?

Wow.. u dey watch ancient aliens? grin
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Ioseph(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
God doesn't exist. He's a made up fable by human beings to explain curious events and to make people act a certain way.

[s]While the likelihood of extra-terrestrial life elsewhere in the universe is extremely high, there is no evidence whatsoever that 'aliens have visited our planet'. That in and of itself is laid upon a whole slew of presuppositions from an awfully human perspective.[/s]

EDIT: Wow I keep misreading sarcasm on the internet. Sigh.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrRichmond:

Wow.. u dey watch ancient aliens? grin
Yes, I've watched few episodes. What about you?
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 19, 2017
alleluia! that's why our apostle paul said; the suffering of this present time cannot be compared to the glory that would be revealed in us. heaven is real. hell is real. repent!
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by MrRichmond: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, I've watched few episodes. What about you?

Sometimes.
It's always refreshing to get a different perspective on certain strange happenings events.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iranian Leader Ayatollah Khamenei:A Child Molester By Imam Tawhidi Graphic Photo / Translations Helpful In Understanding The Bible / Pics 4rm Popular Nigerian Pastor Rev Uma Ukpai's 73rd Birthday Celebration 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.