Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me (2351 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / My Ex Girlfriend Tempts Me, What Should I Do? / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2017
this girl who always tempts me with her tight ass clothes, I finally walked up to her turned out, she is an imo girl who is in Her finals,I might just do something crazy hehehe

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
Calls for celebration. The angels must be rejoicing now

Such an achievement

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by REIIGN(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
Mind sharing? grin
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
who cares biko undecided
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Calls for celebration. The angels must be rejoicing now

Such an achievement
surely

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
itsJude:
who cares biko undecided
how many alternates have u

1 Like

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2017
REIIGN:
Mind sharing? grin
shared already

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by PrickGetSize(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2017
Collecting number is the first step, so congratulations! But make sure you shove your prick inside her toto.
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 15, 2017
coolestchris:

shared already

she's even a deeper lifer lol

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by firstking01(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2017
All your problems in life revolves around pussy....smh.
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 15, 2017
coolestchris:

how many alternates have u

how that one take be ur biz will be interesting to hear

Take ur useless song and shove it up ur hole
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 15, 2017
b4 i go

I can see her poverty house

Even my dead body wouldn't be seen with a girl like that

I knw say u no get taste but abeg try get shame biko
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by REIIGN(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2017
coolestchris:

shared already

Can't find those endowments you're always drooling about.
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by smardray(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2017
Don't tell me u didnt knw u ar stupid if every1 refuse to tel u
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2017
Who tell u
Jacksparr0w127:
she's even a deeper lifer lol
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2017
Why that abuse
smardray:
Don't tell me u didnt knw u ar stupid if every1 refuse to tel u
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2017
She just a local champion,in my new area.fresh girls are so scarce,so seeing this one is a luxury
REIIGN:

Can't find those endowments you're always drooling about.
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 15, 2017
coolestchris:
Who tell u
from the picture
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by REIIGN(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2017
coolestchris:
She just a local champion,in my new area.fresh girls are so scarce,so seeing this one is a luxury

LOL, she's the hood slay queen grin
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 15, 2017
angry

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2017
REIIGN:

LOL, she's the hood slay queen grin
that kind thing but should already forming she got a boyfriend but am determined to give her the mind game of her life
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by REIIGN(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2017
coolestchris:

that kind thing but should already forming she got a boyfriend but am determined to give her the mind game of her life

No problems, boss.

Abeg do quick release that your track make we jam. grin
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2017
REIIGN:

No problems, boss.

Abeg do quick release that your track make we jam. grin
confirm level, I go enter studio soon
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by Fuckshiit: 8:14pm On May 15, 2017
Great fûçking job! Make sure you fúçk her within 2 fúçking weeks cheesy
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2017
Fuckshiit:
aya captain

1 Like

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 15, 2017
coolestchris:

confirm level, I go enter studio soon
you never even enter since?
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by SirMichael1: 8:50pm On May 15, 2017
Noise. We don't want all the shîts that airforce1 does, so what makes you think we'd like this, since it's basically what iamairforce1 does?
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by kingofcasting(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2017
coolestchris:
this girl who always tempts me with her tight ass clothes, I finally walked up to her turned out, she is an imo girl who is in Her finals,I might just do something crazy hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by IamAirforce1: 9:32pm On May 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
Noise. We don't want all the shîts that airforce1 does, so what makes you think we'd like this, since it's basically what iamairforce1 does?
You had better take it easy with life and don't be too serious
Else, you go just die of high blood pressure for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2017
SirMichael1:
haters
Re: I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me by coolestchris(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2017
Fuckshiit:
exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Father Almost Putting His Hand In My Panties / Bleep My Auntie / One Word For This Pre-wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.