Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS (64991 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by ipobbigot7: 6:54am On May 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Jesus’ entire adult life was characterized by a deep concern for the spiritual condition of the nonbeliever. He saw them as desperately lost, and His heart was broken because of that. His compassionate purpose for their well-being was deep-rooted, and He showed this concern specifically in the way He met them where they lived, fed them, taught them, and healed them (Matthew 9:9-11; Mark 1:33-34; 6:30-42; Luke 5:1-11).

The example Jesus set for us is to build relationships with people who don’t know Him. When we meet a person who has not yet experienced God’s saving grace, we are to have the heart of Jesus and extend a helping hand at their point of need. If they are thirsty, we can give them a cup of water; if they’re hungry, we can feed them (Matthew 25:35-40).

Let’s not forget that Jesus came to our rescue when we were lost. So now, out of gratitude and love, we can find opportunities to do what we can to help others who are separated from God. Isolating ourselves from sinners misses the point of sharing the good news of Jesus, and it feeds into a self-righteous attitude.

Nonbelievers are spiritually sick (like we were), and they need saving faith in Jesus. They need His love, forgiveness, mercy, and grace. And it’s important to remember that the only difference between a believer and a nonbeliever is the condition of the heart. He who has a redeemed heart should be broken over the one who has the sin-sick heart. Matthew 9:10-13 reads,

While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and ‘sinners’ came and ate with Him and His disciples. When the Pharisees saw this, they asked His disciples, ‘Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and “sinners”?’ On hearing this, Jesus said, ‘It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: “I desire mercy, not sacrifice.” For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.’ ”

We won’t be much good to the spiritually sick, however, if we ignore our own spiritual health. Just like getting enough rest, exercise, and nutritional food will help build strong physical bodies, meditating on God’s Word, praying, and listening to God will strengthen our spiritual lives. It’s equally important to make sure our closest friends are Christians who encourage us in the faith. It matters who we spend most of our time with, because friends can either make us stronger or bring us down (1 Corinthians 15:33).

I think it’s clear that we, in countless ways and opportunities, can and should reach out to non-Christian people. We can show them love by offering them a meal, a job, or friendship, and most importantly, we can introduce them to Jesus, the Savior of our souls.

Even when you used an insulting tones on me in your first mention, i will still to make myself clear. Check out this explanation i made to someone below whether it will make any sense to you if otherwise then you can keep to your way of belief and we don't need to quarrel over it.

You are correct on the issue of loving them but not to the point of identifying with their worship patterns so to give them impressions as though nothing is wrong with their worship whereby they never see the need to seek for the real God and his ways.

When he is not in his worship i identify with him as my neighbor and i will accord him every privilege of neighbourhood. But in his worship i leave him to it.

In my consecration, i should know the boundaries i should never cross even while it's important that i should have a tolerable peaceful and a harmonious coexistence with people of other believe especially pagans that engages diabolism and fetish.

My love for them is to focus towards making them see the darkness in which they live and bringing them out to the light i am, and in doing so i must know the platform on which to do that.

How do i make him see that what he believes in is wrong when i celebrate him in his ways of worship and even embrace him to take a picture with him to identify with him and tomorrow you expect me to tell invite to Jesus without expecting to say what is wrong with what he believes, and do i go to the congregation to tell them of the good example i have set so they can go outside there and emulate the and you don't expect that they we take it further to visit their covens and as well receive their charms to help in their problems.

Outside their worship mode, i can intend their ceremonies like namings, burials and others and even at that i know my limits.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Ghost01(m): 7:09am On May 16, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Kendrick80(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2017
temitemi1:
oil n blood...
Deep.... cool
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:43am On May 16, 2017
dlawseun:
Not in Nigeria.......
not in Nigeria though from a neighboring country. I even remember seeing that masquerade as a child.

All theses people fighting themselves over priest hugging a masquerade are all hypocrites.Jesus ate with Mathew the task collector and even dined with that shortest toman in the bible. After will carry bible and be entering their fellow Christians' houses they they want to convert them and make them born again when they can't fine with and unbeliver. Let me catch them near my house.

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nofuckgiven: 7:45am On May 16, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Even when you used an insulting tones on me in your first mention, i will still to make myself clear. Check out this explanation i made to someone below whether it will make any sense to you if otherwise then you can keep to your way of belief and we don't need to quarrel over it.

You are correct on the issue of loving them but not to the point of identifying with their worship patterns so to give them impressions as though nothing is wrong with their worship whereby they never see the need to seek for the real God and his ways.

When he is not in his worship i identify with him as my neighbor and i will accord him every privilege of neighbourhood. But in his worship i leave him to it.

In my consecration, i should know the boundaries i should never cross even while it's important that i should have a tolerable peaceful and a harmonious coexistence with people of other believe especially pagans that engages diabolism and fetish.

My love for them is to focus towards making them see the darkness in which they live and bringing them out to the light i am, and in doing so i must know the platform on which to do that.

How do i make him see that what he believes in is wrong when i celebrate him in his ways of worship and even embrace him to take a picture with him to identify with him and tomorrow you expect me to tell invite to Jesus without expecting to say what is wrong with what he believes, and do i go to the congregation to tell them of the good example i have set so they can go outside there and emulate the and you don't expect that they we take it further to visit their covens and as well receive their charms to help in their problems.

Outside their worship mode, i can intend their ceremonies like namings, burials and others and even at that i know my limits.

Where did you see any signs of worshipping in the picture? Do you know if a festival was going on? There is nothing you can say to justify the fact that it is a mere picture and the priest was not worshipping in a shrine. They met along the road. It is same thing as meeting and hugging an imam or Buddhist or any other religion outside Christianity. Once more you are a known tribal bigot and hater so save your sorry explanations for those that care!
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Ichietome: 8:02am On May 16, 2017
lekejob:
That's tolerance.
if it is some people now they will be shouting FCT.
Not FCT.... FTC
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by kizyalex10(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2017
I have a cousin nd uncle who re priests,one resides in US nd also a soldier,d other here in Nigeria,the two don't miss Xmas masquerade festivals with thier guests both abroad nd Nigeria,our country is so awkward dat we re brainwashed by our pastors,Jesus said dat he didn't come to abolish d law but to fufill it,a picture once circulated when d pope was drinking a glass of beer,people crucified him,but they forgot he is a German nd he is identifying with him tradition,i have a priest who was my lecturer,he is a proffessor,he drinks a bottle of beer,once a while nd it's nt hidden.even d bible didn't condemn it,but excessive of it,every tin taken in excessive is bad.most pastors who pretend in public even our Muslim brothers drinks more than sharks.but they come out publicly to condemn it.masqurede is only a crime when it's used to perpetuate evil but when it's used for entertainment,promoting culture ndd tradition,its nt evil,even my cousin who is a priest,is also a member,nd can identify himself anywhere.even ur so called pastors patronise d native doctors in private nd come out publicly to preach against it nd do wonders.dey dine nd wine with politiefchians nd non can point @ dem that what dey re doing in dis country is bad,most of the politicians re ritualist nd cultists,but u d church members who don't even have paracetamol for body,cant even see ur general overseer one on one,without protocols dat might take ages but this same politicians will jst. Walk through to them @ every minute.cant u. See d irony?

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Lilimax(f): 8:17am On May 16, 2017
Mementoes:
This is an ecumenical aberration.

'Light' can NOT be found posing with 'darkness'. It is against the modus operandi of the church. Can this same priest preach departure from idolatrous tradition to these people?
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Lilimax(f): 8:18am On May 16, 2017
Lange:
Only adherents of religion that preaches love, peace and tolerance can do this. Members of "religion of piss" will be more interested in decapitating the "unbelevers" forgetting that in the eyes of people of other faiths, they are the real unbelevers.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Lilimax(f): 8:20am On May 16, 2017
Mementoes:
grin I will reply no mentions any further except those absolutely necessary while observing from a distance.
Na you find trouble, oya no run o.... smiley

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Lexxyla: 8:28am On May 16, 2017
I don't know why Nigerian christians always tag our culture and tradition as evil.

Christ observed all jewish traditions. Even the early christians always respect their own tradition.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by iamKeo(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

And Christians are just brainless

What would your imaginary Jesus do ?? We would have dinner with the masquerade and even invite the masquerade to his house

Read the imaginary story on how he washed a prostitute's feet and how he let Judas Iscariot kiss him

Now, tell me a pastor or Christians who would love and embrace the "unbelievers"

I sure do know that you are either brainless or you are suffering from something see I don't support religion but I love God so don't come here and show how shallow minded you are I believe you are better than this try to think before you type.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by ezenaija(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2017
Mementoes:

'Light' can NOT be found posing with 'darkness'. It is against the modus operandi of the church. Can this same priest preach departure from idolatrous tradition to these people?

An ignorant opinion on Christianity and African traditional religion

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nobody: 8:52am On May 16, 2017
Lilimax:
Na you find trouble, oya no run o.... smiley
grin Somebody cannot play with nairalanders? grin grin
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by whyte205: 9:36am On May 16, 2017
hahahahah na wa . nothing we no go see for nigeria
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by joycluv: 9:53am On May 16, 2017
Deception everywhere! Some of the so called clerics/Christians wear masquerades. So it's not really an issue of loving or tolerating unbelievers.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by italo: 10:01am On May 16, 2017
ipobbigot7:

So when the masquerade expressed excitement and tried to embrace the Bishop, the Bishop should have said "no please, dont touch me?"
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by ipobbigot7: 10:07am On May 16, 2017
italo:

So when the masquerade expressed excitement and tried to embrace the Bishop, the Bishop should have said "no please, dont touch me?"

This does not call argument after all there's no difference between masquerading and worshipping the image of Mary (i heard you say blessed mother of Jesus) both are peganism, idol worshipping.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by babadem2much(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2017
Mementoes:

Remember even Jesus dine with sinners
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by jnrbayano(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2017
ipobbigot7:

This does not call argument after all there's no difference between masquerading and worshipping the image of Mary (i heard you say blessed mother of Jesus) both are peganism, idol worshipping.

Don't allow self-righteousness to kill you

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by jnrbayano(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2017
Mementoes:

See them. More righteous than Jesus.

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by macjurek(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2017
Please Religion and Christianity have so much differences ,kindly know the Unrighteous shall Not inherit the Kingdom of God

I Corithance 6 verse 9, Revelation 21 verse 8 -9
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by italo: 2:49pm On May 16, 2017
ipobbigot7:

What about worshipping of a book, pastor Adeboye and Ark of the covenant? Those ones are not paganism?

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by MrAlfa: 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
Agimor:
Speak English jor

Like your grandfather did?
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by ezewealth(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Almighty God will bless you

Showcasing Igbo culture / The Afar People (redone) / Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture).

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65