Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday (1730 Views)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by todaynewsreview: 10:22pm On May 15, 2017
Facebook founder, Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, yesterday May 14 celebrated his 33rd Birthday. This beautiful cake was presented by his Team. What do you think of it?

More images here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3670/photos-of-meat-shaped-cake-presented-to-mark-zuckerberg-on-h

Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by todaynewsreview: 10:23pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 15, 2017
One day, my workers will bake for me on my birthday like this.

#Positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2017
like Mark zukerberg like Efe
Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by TosinDru: 10:52pm On May 15, 2017
Silicon Valley crew. Simple lifestyle despite all the billions of dollars. #Respect

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 15, 2017
if na nigerian man get him money cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E-money and fellow fowls like am, the cake go reach 2000

Some go big pass motor self

All these poverty efe brain wavelength rich men wen money miss road meet

They dont use brain to get money here na why fools get money

Scam, fraud and juju that's all they do

No hardworking rich man in nigeria

Mention me make i use sense slap u

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by Heshei: 10:58pm On May 15, 2017
Yes ! ... I designed the cake for them for free , no wonder they were sha thanking me cos they loved my design.
I can design for Africa.
Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by Ajewealth123(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2017
Heshei:
Yes ! ... I designed the cake for them for free , no wonder they were sha thanking me cos they loved my design.
I can design for Africa.
yea the weed you smoked is strong,very strong. Straight from jamaica
Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by newyorks(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2017
when u become boss people around u will memorize ur date of birth off hand before u know. they do everything to show u they are ur friend. nobody go send u if u're poor.
Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by Heshei: 6:09am On May 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:

grin
Ajewealth123:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by todaynewsreview: 2:09am On May 19, 2017
newyorks:
when u become boss people around u will memorize ur date of birth off hand before u know. they do everything to show u they are ur friend. nobody go send u if u're poor.

Very True
Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by mployer(m): 3:30am On May 19, 2017
There are no blacks in his team.
Re: Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday by sirusX(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2017
This man always seem to amaze me with his simplicity in dressing

Not the kinda boss that would wear the most expensive of watches just to form "I can afford it", or suit up in the most expensive wear...just to make people know say money dey ooze from his body smiley

If na 9ja we dey, person go dey find space for cake...as all man wan impress the boss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together / Who The Heck Is Menstrualpad That Linked Me With The Late Firstking? / Can You Relate? Boys Vs Girls After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.