Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain (439 Views)

Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo / ‘ortom Is A Failure, We Won’t Miss Him’ – APC Tells Benue Governor / I Did Not Say Re-electing Buhari In 2019 Will Collapse Nigeria - Obasanjo Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain by emmy9688: 8:43am On May 16, 2017
The lawmaker representing Ikara/Kubua federal constituency of Kaduna State and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Yusuf Bala has explained why Nigerians should elect President Muhammadu Buhari for second term in 2019.

Bala said that Buhari's second term would enable him consolidate on the achievements so far recorded by his administration.

The lawmaker said as long as the president was alive, nothing stopped him from seeking for reelection in 2019.

He told Sun that, "As long as the President is alive and healthy, let him contest and continue with the good work he started, otherwise, we will have a problem in the country.

"It is sustainability that matters. He has a lot of initiatives, but people might not feel the impact immediately. If he has the opportunity to continue, the impact will be felt by Nigerians.

So, I am in support of his reelection if he decides to continue. And I will give him the maximum support I can muster. I am in support of him seeking a second term."

Balla insisted that Buhari's ailing health should not be a yardstick to deny him second term, stressing that anyone could fall sick.
I am going to support his reelection as long as he wants to re-contest. We are all humans. We are mortals. You can fall sick. I can fall sick. My child of one and half years was admitted in the hospital recently. We are human beings. Sickness is something that we can't avoid. It can happen to anybody. That angle as far as I am concerned, doesn't matter," he added.

culled from http://enigeria.com.ng/politics/2019-buharis-sickness-not-stop-nigerians-re-electing-apc-chieftain-bala/
Re: Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain by crackerspub: 8:45am On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain by merit455(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2017
Political fools every were
Re: Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain by mikky4764(f): 8:50am On May 16, 2017
yea anyone can fall sick, but we don't need a president in diaspora, if he is sick let him take care of himself before re contesting. nobody will like to vote a sick person as president. There is nothing wrong with him re contesting but not in his present state of health.
Re: Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain by benedictnsi(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2017
merit455:
Political fools every were
I d tell you

an thunder go fire him and his APC chieftaincy title gringringrin
Re: Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain by hisgrace090: 8:52am On May 16, 2017
So all you can wish buhari in his present condition is for him to jeep on working assideusly without rest?
Re: Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain by Arda1000(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2017
May thounder fire all those lying A. P. C cheiftain mouth
Re: Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain by TheFreeOne: 8:54am On May 16, 2017
Balla insisted that Buhari's ailing health should not be a yardstick to deny him second term, stressing that anyone could fall sick.
Some people are wicked sha. Imagine such nonsense.

This dude must be a Fulani man, they'll rather have the country in flames as long as they are in control than allow it to progress.
Re: Buhari's Sickness Should Not Stop Nigerians From Re-electing Him - APC Chieftain by Mujaheeeden: 8:55am On May 16, 2017
In essence if your wife is sick and down you can still ask her to ride you for a good sex because she is a good rider when she was healthy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Proceedings Of The Nigerian Senate Today, Tuesday 16th May, 2017 - Naaija / Between Apc And PDP, A Tale Of A Country On The Horns Of Dilemma. / ‘ibrahim Magu Fears Nobody’ Says EFCC Chief As EFCC Traces N10bn NDDC Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.