Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos (37844 Views)

Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Secondary School Graduate Burnt To Death In Kano After Fire Outbreak. Graphic / Young Lady Declared Missing In Kano After Leaving Her Home In. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 4:48pm On May 16, 2017
nurshah:

; cry please is that the update? Are u sure? For goodness sake what did she do to them? I suspect they did it to get back at her family .Allah ya isa... May Allah grant her aljannah.. may he compensate the family for the loss

Yeah.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Rilwayne001: 4:50pm On May 16, 2017
FriendNG:

Lalasticlala edit the title. They have killed her and they said they will soon text the location of her dead body as written in the original post.
May she have Jannatul Firdaus.May their killers find their end.

This is so sad embarassed embarassed

Kidnappers are taking over the north too, just as in the South.

This country is hell.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
FriendNG:

Yeah.

Where did u get the update from ?
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by factwriter(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
MidasTouche01:
Missing notice or a way to get attention....

When coming from writing her jamb was a way of pulling our f'ing sympathy, what was their family involved in. Whose ass did they gore or who did they offend Don't just come here and serve us half baked news undecided

She is missing, presumably kidnapped for RANSOM. last time I checked kidnapping is a punishable crime under Nigeria constitution; regardless who the victim is or what the victim's folks may or may not have be involved with.

For now that's all we need to know.

Now assuming you know their family bio data from Adam to her father, what would you be offering aside commenting on Nairaland.

Seems you are not comfortable that she is educated.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by mfm04622: 5:17pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:
I can't read all the Arabic up there... But.

What was his thought at that point!? He tends to have lost hope of getting to see the lady again.

Isn't that lines used for a dead person?
I'm confused, undecided someone enlighten me please

Not only when someone dies, when anything beyond your power happens.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by ithinkflixtv: 5:24pm On May 16, 2017
Watch nollywood films on THiNKFLiX TV for just N50, and you pay with your mobile phone number airtime,
No credit cards needed!!
www.ithinkflixtv.com

Visit the site today to find out how easy it is...
MTN/ETISALAT SUPPORTED

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by iweecureyou: 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
MrCork:

..but why are Muslim kiddddnapin people? ... that religion..mennnnn!(No oofensece) undecided

bus Mrcork i knoar wia dia selllien brain o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
Nigerians I hail una o.

Na Wen evil befall person u go hear

* Wat a pretty lady
* A good looking guy like dis,wat a shame

SMH grin

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Arisheloaded(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

What was his thought at that point!? He tends to have lost hope of getting to see the lady again.

It isn't only used when someone dies, it is also used when calamity struck.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by closearms(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

its used when a calamities befall someone ... ... but most heard when their are death cases
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by cardoctor(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2017
What a pity.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by permit(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
sod09:
sad sad sad fine chick, pray she return safely
.chick!!!?
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
nurshah:

Where did u get the update from ?
Read the original post, it is written there.

Rilwayne001:

This is so sad embarassed embarassed
Kidnappers are taking over the north too, just as in the South.
This country is hell.
May God help us.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by magzey: 6:16pm On May 16, 2017
MAY GOD BRING HER BACK TO HER FAMILY SAFELY

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by permit(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2017
Zulu212:
They should check emirs palace and also govt house....Ausa men dem nuh de take eye see small gels
. 4 ur mind that babe na small gal!
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

The Hausa version of the story suggests the kidnappers have told them to wait for another text msg at noon which would disclose to them where to find her dead body; in other words they may have already killed or plan to kill her.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by MrCork: 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
Brayss:
who told u she was kidnap by muslim?
...son..not sure if u read in the dark but did u hear OP say the innocent chick was kiddddnap by Muslim? (Plis read the story again)....bit why are Muslim kiddddnapin chick s? ..why?. No oofensece angry
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
FriendNG:

Read the original post, it is written there.

May God help us.

I have and I understand,you on the other hand need to understand ..hexsaid that is what they said they will do but he hasn't come back to ascertain it has he? You on the other hand concluded. Thank you and good night
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Raheemzee(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed
Lies

From her pictures, I can tell that's a caged slay queen using the freedom of the JAMB exams to go kpansh....

Don't worry, she'd be back when she's on her period.
datz y we call ppl lyk u 'biafrog' ....haba guy,ur reasoning low pass frog own sef
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 7:48pm On May 16, 2017
nurshah:

I have and I understand,you on the other hand need to understand ..hexsaid that is what they said they will do but he hasn't come back to ascertain it has he? You on the other hand concluded. Thank you and good night

Mr. Man. Or Woman. You don't understand Hausa more than I. The Op has not finish translating what was written by the Facebook user. The Facebook user write. "They will send a text on the location of her dead body by 12 at noon "
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by nextstep(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2017
Must be terrible knowing your sister has been kidnapped, without knowing if you'll ever see her again. I pray she makes it back home OK, somehow.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by delpee(f): 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
This is so sad! I still hope and pray she'll be found alive.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 9:57pm On May 16, 2017
delpee:
This is so sad! I still hope and pray she'll be found alive.

Which alive? They promised to text the location of her dead body by 12 at noon you're talking of life.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by 1N9a: 10:11pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

it can be used when in sorrow, grieved or shocked....
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by 982ABU(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

WHO, when afflicted with calamity say. Truly to Allah we belong and Truly to Him we shall return Q. 2:156. that is the meaning of innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 16, 2017
FriendNG:

Mr. Man. Or Woman. You don't understand Hausa more than I. The Op has not finish translating what was written by the Facebook user. The Facebook user write. "They will send a text on the location of her dead body by 12 at noon "

What ever makes u happy.thank you
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 10:31pm On May 16, 2017
nurshah:

What ever makes u happy.thank you

It seems you really think am not saying the fact of what was written. Anyway choose to believe what you think.

Cc: madridguy read the the Facebook user write not the op and tell us whether she is dead or not. Whether they will send a text of her dead body location or not.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Coolgent(m): 1:16am On May 17, 2017
Her people should search all houses belonging to beerfrauds withing their locality, remember wat happened in Beyalsa recently
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 2:30am On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

Lalasticlala edit the title. They have killed her and they said they will soon text the location of her dead body as written in the original post.

May she have Jannatul Firdaus.

May their killers find their end.
na only you talk the truth for here. It's well with her soul

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious General Gunned Down In Ula-Upata Town, Ahoada East LGA,Rivers(Pics) / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. / Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.