Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos (37839 Views)

Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Secondary School Graduate Burnt To Death In Kano After Fire Outbreak. Graphic / Young Lady Declared Missing In Kano After Leaving Her Home In. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Rilwayne001: 7:50am On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

Which alive? life.

You never can tell embarassed
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 9:24am On May 17, 2017
Rilwayne001:

But they themselves confirm she was dead.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 17, 2017
Rilwayne001:

That's just my point... What we have is simply a reported speech that is the bro is stating what they said to them.. That after the kill her they will call to state where her body I
So why are people fast to conclude thatcyes she is dead... Please let's be positive its not the matter of trying to prove we know better than each other but to have hope

*modified* ;Dey don find am ooo Alhamdulillah last I reqd she dey hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

It seems you really think am not saying the fact of what was written. Anyway choose to believe what you think.

Cc: madridguy read the the Facebook user write not the op and tell us whether she is dead or not. Whether they will send a text of her dead body location or not.

You are rude and so pessimistic... Your type should not he kept as friends. You are full of negative conclusion..watch your self. I won't bother responding to you am just responding becasue Allah has proved you wrong

Cc:rilwayne001. Bro,she has been found... She is in the hospital now I have been following update from his FB page.Alhamdulillah am happy for her and her family at Allah protect us ,ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Rilwayne001: 2:35pm On May 17, 2017
nurshah:

You are rude and so pessimistic... Your type should not he kept as friends. You are full of negative conclusion..watch your self. I won't bother responding to you am just responding becasue Allah has proved you wrong

Cc:rilwayne001. Bro,she has been found... She is in the hospital now I have been following update from his FB page.Alhamdulillah am happy for her and her family at Allah protect us ,ameen

Alhamdulillah! This gladdens my heart.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 2:46pm On May 17, 2017
nurshah:

Alhamdulillah if she was found.

Mstw to think I am the one who concluded she is dead you must be very stupid. That's the saying of her brother.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

Mstw to think I am the one who concluded she is dead you must be very stupid. That's the saying of her brother.

I just check and saw you are a Muslim ......hmmm many way fasting is coming .to know the real you ,wait till fasting then you will know exactly what I stated is right. Shebi iblis go dey under lock and key abi?
You have proved me right 100% you are indeed very rude and negative ... U better watch it before dey clear your doubts for your grave
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 2:50pm On May 17, 2017
nurshah:

I just check and saw you are a Muslim
And so. I am proud to be one. Am I hiding it before?
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

And so. I am proud to be one. Am I hiding it before?

Na Im u come pack this negative attitude ,imagine! Na your Kind dey cause people to assume Islam is bad

Problem with Islam na pple like you...see your self ? U better go do istighfar for the insult
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 2:53pm On May 17, 2017
nurshah:

I just check and saw you are a Muslim ......hmmm many way fasting is coming .to know the real you ,wait till fasting then you will know exactly what I stated is right. Shebi iblis go dey under lock and key abi?
You have proved me right 100% you are indeed very rude and negative ... U better watch it before dey clear your doubts for your grave

Rewrite the crap you write in readable form.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 2:54pm On May 17, 2017
nurshah:

Na Im u come pack this negative attitude ,imagine! Na your Kind dey cause people to assume Islam is bad

Problem with Islam na pple like you...see your self ? U better go do istighfar for the insult

Let me just ignore this mumu. You don't even know what you're typing.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

Let me just ignore this mumu. You don't even know what you're typing.

Prove me right again grin... Rude !!! And you carry the same mouth to supplicate to Allah? Shame on you
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

Rewrite the crap you write in readable form.

Rude rude rude... What is the hadith on good character ? Am sure you know it .be careful ,character is very heavy on the scale
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 2:56pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
nurshah:

Truth is bitter but face it.. Islam is not for mouth. Practice it.. Emulate the prophet saw...

Be careful ..unless u have a contract on when you will die,I warn you to be careful.youths are fast dying
[/s]

MUMU

[s]
nurshah:

E pain you ? Then it should you hurt you enough to think deep and repent .Don't ever assume that becasue this is a faceless forum,you won't be called to account .

[/s]

MUMU

[s]
nurshah:

Prove me right again grin... Rude !!! And you carry the same mouth to supplicate to Allah? Shame on you
[/s]

MUMU
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 2:57pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
Rilwayne001:

Shut up and accept correction. Logic should have reveal to you that they might have said that just to ticklw there emotion. The more reason why I kept doubting her alleged death since you started going shouting that she's dead.
[/s]

Shatap Mumu. I wasn't the one who said so, rather her brother. I was simply translating what her brother write in Hausa.

Rilwayne001:

Even so, does that mean you shouldn't make use of your brain? Or you have cow brain? grin grin

God dash this mumu sense.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

Truth is bitter but face it.. Islam is not for mouth. Practice it.. Emulate the prophet saw...

Be careful ..unless u have a contract on when you will die,I warn you to be careful.youths are fast dying
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

E pain you ? Then it should you hurt you enough to think deep and repent .Don't ever assume that becasue this is a faceless forum,you won't be called to account .
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Rilwayne001: 3:05pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

Shut up and accept correction. Logic should have reveal to you that they might have said that just to ticklw there emotion. The more reason why I kept doubting her alleged death since you started going about shouting that she's dead.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Rilwayne001: 3:14pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

Shatap Mumu. I wasn't the one who said so, rather her brother. I

Even so, does that mean you shouldn't make use of your brain? Or you have cow brain? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Men Murder Their Lagos Landlord, Rob Him Of His Vehicle, Arrested (Photo) / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos / Notorious General Gunned Down In Ula-Upata Town, Ahoada East LGA,Rivers(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.