Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos (37818 Views)

Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Secondary School Graduate Burnt To Death In Kano After Fire Outbreak. Graphic / Young Lady Declared Missing In Kano After Leaving Her Home In. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
kidnapped by palace guide!!! I no call any body name o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by firstclassmumu: 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
She dey her husband house make dem know fear
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by JideAmuGiaka: 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
CXLVII:

Is it only in Nigeria they kidnap?

Glad you
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by JideAmuGiaka: 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
CXLVII:

Is it only in Nigeria they kidnap?

Glad you know

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by anyebedgreat: 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
So these kidnappers have migrated from their region to the North also. Nowhere is safe in this country again ooo
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by zachariahacharl(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2017
winkhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a pretty lady
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by nextprince: 3:08pm On May 16, 2017
modelmike7:

that's the meaning of the Arabic words
Lie. What it means is that "from God it came and to God it has gone". It is commonly used when something unpleasant occurs. Appropriately used in this case.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 16, 2017
nextprince:

Lie. What it means is that "from God it came and to God it has gone". It is commonly used when something unpleasant occurs. Appropriately used in this case.
just imagine!!
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by CXLVII: 3:12pm On May 16, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Glad you know

What do I know?

I asked you a question and you tell me, glad u know undecided

Is kidnapping only peculiar to Nigeria?
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Naff24(f): 3:14pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:
I can't read all the Arabic up there... But.

What was his thought at that point!? He tends to have lost hope of getting to see the lady again.

Isn't that lines used for a dead person?
I'm confused, undecided someone enlighten me please
The statement can be used when something we are not comfortable with happened not only when you lost someone. Some people do say it even when they hit their legs on any hard objects
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Ceede: 3:14pm On May 16, 2017
If you tell them to leave social media they will not listen I guess one of her pics caught the kidnapper attention I pray they c her.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by JideAmuGiaka: 3:17pm On May 16, 2017
CXLVII:

What do I know?

I asked you a question and you tell me, glad u know undecided

Is kidnapping only peculiar to Nigeria?

I don't know if this was your assertion when the Chibok Girls were kidnapped under GEJ.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by CXLVII: 3:20pm On May 16, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

I don't know if this was your assertion when the Chibok Girls were kidnapped under GEJ.

So kidnapping started under GEJ? What exactly were u trying to imply initially cos your response do not even tally with your first statement
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
lepa who cares biko
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by arishekola(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
Heya... inform the appropriate authority
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by lelvin(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2017
I guess the kidnappers want to give her admission. I pray she returns safe
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by eejo(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2017
The way females are been kidnapped in northern Nigeria brings chibok girls issue as a drama stage by the north to rubbish GEJ

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Pappyjohn: 3:24pm On May 16, 2017
The Lord Wil Locate The Girl In Jesus Name
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Bigii(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

What was his thought at that point!? He tends to have lost hope of getting to see the lady again.

You're very correct. it's use for a dead person.

They too like death, dats why they dont fear death.

Any little tin na "die" me tire for this pipo o undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by sea10: 3:28pm On May 16, 2017
how?

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Beetobee(f): 3:28pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

So, he was saying the lady is dead?

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un is a phrase recited anytime one is confronted with any alarming situation.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Mrnnemeka003: 3:35pm On May 16, 2017
The simple way to boost your account

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by MrCork: 3:40pm On May 16, 2017
CastedDude:
A man identified as Murtala Abubakar Melalle has shared photos of his sister online after she was kidnapped on her way from writing JAMB examination. According to the young man who stays in Kano state, the supposed kidnappers have already sent them text messages concerning the victim.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/young-lady-kidnapped-after-writing-her.html

..but why are Muslim kiddddnapin people? ... that religion..mennnnn!(No oofensece) undecided
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by SultanYoung: 3:40pm On May 16, 2017
What it means is to Allah we belong and to him alone we return
Alleviating:

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by FriendNG: 3:41pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

Lalasticlala edit the title. They have killed her and they said they will soon text the location of her dead body as written in the original post.

May she have Jannatul Firdaus.

May their killers find their end.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by blingxx(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2017
all this ajebo northern girls dey fresh sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Brayss(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2017
MrCork:

..but why are Muslim kiddddnapin people? ... that religion..mennnnn!(No oofensece) undecided

who told u she was kidnap by muslim?
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by BraniacX(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2017
FriendNG:

Lalasticlala edit the title. They have killed her and they said they will soon text the location of her dead body as written in the original post.

oh my goodness! shocked was going to make a "d oza rum" joke about it but thank GOD I didn't!
I am very scared as a brother and an uncle! and i am scared shitless about becoming a father because such trauma to a child you watched grow and loved without holding back can emasculate me i swear. my prayers are with her family and may karma locate the bastards that did this and kill them a thousand deaths because i don't trust our law enforcement agencies to locate them and bring them to justice
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by kuchikau: 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 16, 2017
FriendNG:

; cry please is that the update? Are u sure? For goodness sake what did she do to them? I suspect they did it to get back at her family .Allah ya isa... May Allah grant her aljannah.. may he compensate the family for the loss
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Fourwinds: 4:46pm On May 16, 2017
are u thinking what I'm thiinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.